Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

who would stand in for Acchan in Atsumina duet??
    VTR : too much VTR is no good
    Mayu : I've never seen her replacing Acchan in Atsumina's duet
    Paru : she needs tomochin (not Takamina) to replace Acchan
    Jurina : don't think it suited with the song..
    Yuko : what will the song become...

The best answer is Acchan had to come.. but Acchan has got her freedom.

2. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

I don't know... I just feel like it would have been better even to invite someone else to stand in for Acchan if they couldn't get her back, instead of making her sing it by herself.

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

The Acchan VTRs are kind of a deterrent for me in the future. I'd stay away from voting for these songs. It was funny at first, but then just looked kinda desparate.

Are there songs chosen because their oshimen are centers, sure, but not for all. Even with Ue Kara Mariko, it's not your normal senbatsu lineup. So if you're say a Aamin or Reinyan oshi, that'd be a nice song to vote for. While we do associate HebiRote with Yuko, HR is a really great song on its own. I could see a lot of votes for this song not necessarily being from Yuko otas. And Hashire Penguin I think is more a Team 4 effort rather than because Paruru is center. I think everyone who had a Team 4 oshi not named Paruru, probably voted for this song.

4. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that's why I thought Hashire Penguin won - all the people who love Team 4 voted for the song in the hopes they'd get to see Team 4 perform again.

5. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I never thought I'd say it... but seeing hashire! penguin at number one made me like all the team 4 girls even more! they all showed so much promise, and watching them made me all happy inside... haha if this isn't why we love idols I don't know what is

6. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

I never really like Hashire Penguin, it always kind of bugged me, but the energy and spirit their performance had really made me like it and respect the girls of Team 4 more.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Actually what made me warmed up to Hashire Penguin is Oshima Team K's performance. If not... probably I'll never even listen to that song, lol.

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I don't mind VTR, They've done that with 16 Nin Shimai oo Uta and in Sasae thei used member recording.

I have more issue with Shonichi without Cindy leading the song when she is there. That one just made so sense.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Manatsu I can see, but Ponytail? That was an Acchan/Takamina centered song, and I've seen girls other than Mayu take Acchan's spot before. I don't think many people voted that song for Mayu's sake.

10. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It is hardly surprising that people vote more on their oshi than songs, due to the strong person fixation among wotas. To break this would Aki-p determine that no song shall be made by the ordinary members, but determined by a lottery. :lol:

11. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

well, I'm not saying people voting for mayu's sake only. but what I want to say is now Mayu take Acchan spot in the Wcenter alongside Takamina. so when we vote for these two songs, the highest possibility is Mayu will be the center.

actually, there is a possibility that one day Akip give all of Acchan Spot to the refined Paruru which maybe can be seen 3 years from now. (we know the difference between Paruru 2013 and the useless Kenkyusei ponkotsu 2010).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    duh, because of these, I remember Sasshii again...
    She pop up a lot in day 2, teasing everybody...what's with her.. even Mii-chan was in cahoot with her.
    They said "suki" but the cameramen directly blurred the screen, hahahahahaha...
    Haha, when Baku-Yuko and Aho-Mariko-sama graduated she will be the source of the jokes. it will be funny, amusing, and give a new fresh environment to AKB.

12. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

You mean a lottery for each performance? Wow, that would cause flipping tables everywhere :D Aaaand, they're wotas though, not to be compared to fans, or even music fans. But why would Aki-P do that?

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    To those talking about the VTR Acchan....here's something for quick laugh [hehe]

[​IMG]

We need cardboard acchans in RH 2014 :D :awesome: :awesome:

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Or simple, instead of mostly original unit, all RH song will feature shuffle line-ups.

and change the concert name to Request HourTop 100 Shuffle... :lol:

That actually would be pretty fun..

15. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

^ That would be cool. The shuffles that I've seen (like from Ogi Matsuri and whatnot) have been fun, and it'd give a greater variety of members the chance of performing.

16. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

What's with this strange thing
    New AKB48 manager = Slap on the face
    New SKE48 manager = bitten by a SnaKE.
    New NMB48 manager = Wear a skirt + wig
    New HKT48 manager = Bungee jumping ( Credit to Sashii)

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't know if Aki-P created the RH to allow the fans to enjoy performances of old songs that are seldom performed of lately and stage songs, but once again it became clear that a lot of the votes actually go to songs that have been released the last year. 10 songs from the TOP25 (that is, 40%) are new, and even the songs that won the other RHs get worse and worse spots...
    Sakura no Hanabiratachi: 01 - 10 - 32 - 76 - (didn't rank) - 64 (Acchan's effect, I guess)
    Shonichi: 01 - 08 - 21 - 26 - 23 (the exception)
    Iiwake Maybe: 01 - 04 - 11 - 30
    Heavy Rotation: 01 - 01 - 04
    I guess that, bearing in mind the new groups, the old songs will 'disappear' even faster next year. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if Heavy rotation is #1 again...

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well I think the idea is that they give us content that people actually LIKE every year (for example, Mariko's solo song, UZA which most people like, etc). It would be strange if not a lot of new stuff got voted in - it would be showing that the group isn't doing its job keeping people interested and only nostalgic for what once was.

I'm glad that new stuff gets voted in, but there was a pretty large share of older stuff as well so nothing to complain about. I'm sure it will be mostly new stuff next year as well, considering the singles that will be released and we SHOULD get NEW stages sometime this year.... just hope it's sooner rather than in like, december or something.

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't like the idea of making it a shuffle concert, because RH is really the only time when original members perform in their older units. The "classic" units are almost always performed as a shuffle in concerts now, so it's nice to see the real members do it once a year.

20. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

We need hologram Acchan--or anything that wouldn't confuse people on the stream

I will flip tables if Hebirote is #1 again. Hebirote ranked lower this year marks people can finally accept something new from the groups.