Event / Concert AKB48 Sousenkyo Kengai Member rainen kosowa! no kai' in Kanagawa Kenmin Hall (2016/09/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Unranked member actually have alot votes, from how close the vote between the rank 30-80, it safe to say that rank 81-100 have vote that near the cut off thresshold, and it prob equal sasshi vote, so i dont think they'll have hard time to sold out the arena, unless all the unranked is only second oshi, that'll be a prob :^^;: , on second thought team 8 oshi prob already enough to fill the arena lol

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    But at the same time, when you look at some of the members who didnt rank yet are still popular, it's not as many seats as you think. Imagine that each girl who was unranked has at least 10 fans, times that by like 100 unranked members, 1000 seats?

.....actually, somehow i think it's enough lol :rofl:

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It would be cool (and tragic) if they announced the top 16 of the unranked members lol

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I think that would only hurt the members even more. Just when they think "hm...everyone here is at the same level as me" and out of nowhere, they get notified there's a sousenkyo within the unranked members.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    #1 (or #81 overall) must be seething really hard :^^;:

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Again, management loves to make the girls cry.
    I can totally see it happening and now I can't see why they wouldn't announce it tbh

I'm sure many of the girls' fans would be all fired up for next year knowing they were so close.

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

On the contrary, #81 might feel heartened by it. I would, because then you could think "I'm almost there! Next year for sure!" But on the other hand it would be worse for the girls who ended up near the very bottom to know that's only as many votes as they could muster...

8. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh, I agree that in the end, she would be motivated.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think its gonna disheartened anyone except the unranked pushed members tho, like there are still like 200 ranks below #96.

10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I curious about the lowest ranked girl from all of the entire group

11. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Looking forward to it and since I've got no chance of attending I'm praying it'll get a DVD release!

12. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If NMB momoka compete it will probably be her.

13. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    ^ Imo, I'd rather guess some KKS of a sister group who isn't pushed. Momoka is at least a member who stands a bit out.

14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @kira7x actually Momoka has an interesting and knit-close fanbase - I agree that it could be a kks or a very new member who hasn't created a strong impression yet; hope the concert gets released, and that it has a good attendance!

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Why Momoka? lol. She is actually pretty funny and I don't see how she would rank lower than some KKS or new girl if she participated. FYI, looks like you're new to Momoka so here's why she never participated in SSK since her last one: She felt that SSK is a way to bait fans into spending money for their oshi so she decided not to participated in SSK anymore and she kept her words.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol if she participated SSK and didn't hate it, she would probably be one of the few ranking NMB members

17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I wonder if this person is one of the hate twitters that harass momoka
    For Love trip hs event she's sold 1 handshake slot as of the 7th round, around half of nmb48(not including newest kenkyuusei, who I don't think counted in this yet) have sold out at least 1 round so she's in the top half of the group at least. For NMB's latest single she's at 2.4/3.6 (22 nmb48 members have sold out 'some amount' of slots so far on the 5th round).
    Definitely not bottom [hehe]

I also imagine she might get 'bonus' votes for being against the establishment like Kaotan kinda did.

18. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    A lot of NMB48's more prominent members didn't participate in the SSK, not just Momoka.
    And given that all of NGT except 1 member and nearly everyone in Team 8 didn't rank.... well, if you expect either of those groups to be able to sell out 2.5k arena, selling all the tickets is not going to be a problem.

After all, a good part of the reason why some of the people who ranked in did so was not that they had more people voting for them... it is that those people voted a whole lot more for them than the fans of lower ranked members voted for them. And that works out when you are selling handshake event tickets.... but when you are selling actual seats in an actual arena? The same math doesn't apply.

It seems likely that the 15k arena for the ranked members won't sell out by the 2.5k one will.

As for who in the entire group is likely ranked the lowest? Its got to be one of the least visible NMB48 KKS or a Team 8 member. Someone who if their name was written, everyone would have to go to the wiki to figure out who she is.

19. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Anyone who will go to this concert tomorrow? Btw, I'm more excited to this kengai concert than the ranked one.

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Me too.