Event / Concert AKB48 Sousenkyo Kengai Member rainen kosowa! no kai' in Kanagawa Kenmin Hall (2016/09/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 10, 2016.

1. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

#80 and #81 different 13058 - 12970 = 88 votes. Ouch.

2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    man, this concerts sounds SWEET!!!! members participating, setlist, venue, centers! i really hope we get a video release.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I can understand why with Risako loss though. That 9k was just one occasion only. Easy to say from whom.

My gratitude.

4. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well... given that difference, that means everything I did to get #80 a rank was the only reason she managed to rank in (and a few others can also say their votes were all that put her over), as much as I was shooting for her to get into Undergirls so she wouldn't be treated as irrelevant for this entire year.

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh poor Miorin ....:(

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wait, almost 10k vote loss from Tano Yuka? o_O Did she (somehow and/or accidentally) piss her fans? I feel bad for her. Yas at the Comedy Queens being in top 100.

I wish they would enlarge the SSK units from 16 per unit to 20 per unit (before GC, we could have 21nin senbatsu for SSK, so why not?) so we can have top 100 instead of top 80. Considering the expanding group size with NGT, it won't hurt I guess.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have put forth this very idea for the last two SSK. Fair warning, it seems to be blasphemous around this crowd. ;)

8. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Idk, but with NGT around, top 80 is gonna be a tough competition. Or adding new (16nin) SSK unit? But, that would make the number really weird (Top 96 lmao). I mean there is always this one song performed by a unit not based on ranking in SSK single, so the slot is there.

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Pretty sure once HKT, NMB, SKE, NGT (maybe seeing the constant audition with 48Gs), and AKB's new gen sets in and probably stand a 1% chance of ranking, then management will expand the SSK. Top 100 seems weird though. What about the other 4 girls that are ranked? It wouldn't be fair that the last unit has 20 girls.

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yeah, that's why top 96 is weird, and the reason I prefer having ALL of the existing ssk units to have 20 (20 x 5 = 100 ) members, instead of just 80 to make top 100.

I just realized that Kojiharu performed Kinjirareta Futari duet with Izurina lol, what kind of unlikely pairing :^^;:

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Increasing each unit to 20 seems like a good idea, it wont change anything since they barely perform these songs anyway and 16 is already a clusterfuck to begin with

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree..how could this idea can be heard by management?..LOL

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Summary footage of the concert. AKB's still strong even without the ranked members.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Even in Kengai concert Imamura Maria still shines!

15. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

This was amazing !I want more lives like this! and can we talk about Rika's twintails?:cute: adorable

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    lol @ kojiharu & izuta at the end. "Izu-chan, you still won't rank next year!"

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Rara center :cute: She wasso graceful and mature, suited Mae no Meri so well.

And Rion's smile. What a sweetheart. Make me want to hug her again and again cause this whole ssk mess.

18. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Miorin reaction:

miorin 81.jpg

from: http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2016/09/photo-of-day-16-september-2016.html#more
    >
    and

Be interested for the whole translated conversation on that song. Thanks.

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Izurina: Kojima-san, aren't you resting because your leg injury?
    Nyan: My leg is indeed injured, but if it's just performing with someone like Izuta, I can do it
    Izurina: That's mean! But aren't you supposed to perform in YokoAri? (the venue for the ranked members)
    Nyan: Ah that's true. Then I'm going to YokoAri. Everyone in Kenmin hall (the venue for the unranked members), sayonara!
    Izurina: Eh? Kojima-san, wait! Next year I'm certainly going to rank!
    Nyan: Izu=chan, you still won't rank next year

---

there are some parts that I'm not sure, sorry if there are some mistranslations!

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu