Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

I had this question earlier for Fruitpunch::)
    So I am curious about income for Kamen Joshi members then, as most underground idols rely heavily on chekis as their one true source of individual idol profit, but you said that Kamen Joshi's members do not make their extra money from chekis? Is it just their preset salary then & extras (like top rankings, photo & gravure shoots etc.?)

"Let's Momomin!"

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I edited that into my post above but I'm not sure if you were able to see it in time.

I should say that if you're thinking of coming later in the year I'd recommend September since that's when Masked Pride part 2 will be held at the new venue under construction. The ticket is only 2000yen (I think), so it's actually cheaper than going to PARMS.

• Like Like x 2
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^Thanks for the answer & recommend buddy! I will definitely keep that in mind as it would be an awesome & memorable event to be a part of!

4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Ok,
    I deicided to go on a little liveone splurge this month (20k yen instead of 10k yen) because I would have spend that money on chekis anyway.
    First of all I agree with closing parms again, now that the olympics are officially postponed the goverment (on all lvls) can finally take this virus thing serious and from what I have read they are.
    One sad thing though, I know that for people like you @FruitPunchSamurai those mask chekis get old, but for me it would be something unique so I was just about to ask you if you were willing to get me a masked Momomin cheki but alas, the health and safety of members, staff and fans takes absolut priority.

Because from what FPS wrote, Momomin liking that I write reports about our conversations, I will continue to write these if I can make them entertaining enough or if there is some good information. But I am curious what FPS and Shiori are talking about as he always says she is a good talker :fear:

Anyway, today the starting camera position was a bit different and it actually showed a bit more details of her room then usual which was nice to get a glimpse off.
    Offcourse our talk started with the closure of parms but even so, dance and singing practice are not cancelled and a lot of the extra time they have will be put into making more chocomeshi youtube content (probably the other channes will do the same) I was told to count on atleast one upload per day. Then there was the topic of all people in Tokyo being asked to stay in their homes this weekend (the effectiveness of this is topic for a seperate discussion) which she will do except for getting food at the supermarket. I also told her about the current situation here in my town (basicly, it is still bad and measures are becoming more strict with possible fines up to EUR 400/almost 50K yen) and she urged me to be carefull and stay safe.
    I told her one of my (female) friends probably has been infected and that it was the girl who was also in Japan the last time and I took to see Kamen Joshi. She asked what she liked about Japan and I told her that she loves Japan just as much as I do and that she likes the people, culture and food.
    The word food triggered her interest and she told me that she didn't know much about Dutch food, but it was so nice, before I could reply she was already on her phone looking up Dutch foods and it was cute to hear her trying to pronounce Dutch words, which actually she did pretty good. I know I said it before but; I am convinced that Momomin has a (untapped) talent for language learning (could be genetic) and it would be great if in the future she could do something with that (I should tell her that next time) So we talked a bit about Dutch food and food in other European countries (she asked me if I visit other countries a lot, which I do) and how long it takes to get to various places. I hope her wish to travel after her idol career will come true.
    One thing to mention, Momomin uses the online translator on her phone a lot. Which is good because before she got her current phone (she streams on her old one) she had to use a dictionary. However, even though I can hear her phone translations very well it shows character that she constantly also says the translation out loud herself. It makes the conversation so much smoother and it is always nice to compliment her when she pronounces words the right way (which I know is probably the hardest part for Japanese people)

a few bits worth mentioning:
    I also probed a bit of what earns her more money, just visiting or the gifts, but that was a secret. But she did say that she prefers that I visit because she thinks I my visits are fun (luckily she couldn't see my red face when I heard that:inlove:) so I will not spend anything of gifts but only on time instead.
    A few months ago a female fan was in Momomins chat and they were talking about a fan she likes and Momomin was giving advice/support. I asked her if there was some succes but sadly they are just friends. We agreed that this was to bad as we both were hoping for a nice parms romance.

As always she stopped the chat a little after 25:00 to prepare to go to sleep, I did tell her that I found it yabai that some members (of KJ and Cerisier) sometimes are doing liveone at 04:00 which she agreed with as sleep is very important for once health.

I still have 1440 points left so if I can I will talk some more with her this weekend.

On another note:
    I still find the lack of talkiness of other fans a bit dissapointing. I don't know if they are shy, just happy to listen or if it is just something Japanese. Offcourse it is nice to have Momomin, virtually, for myself and I have loads of fun but still.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Great stuff Oddball, it is nice to see Hitomi is so fond of you and really tries at chat time.

On a side note I received my 2019.12.15 One Man Band Live "Mask Pride" BD a few weeks back & wanted to highly recommend it to anyone who has not purchased it yet, or have been on the fence. It's glorious. Not just by the live band performance, but how much actual LIVE SINGING Kamen Joshi does on this. You will be spoiled. I want it this way as much as possible at their big shows, because (as expected), the live vocals & band make everything much more dynamic! A definite must have! :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  6. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today was supposed to be a free YouTube live stream live of Reika Tsukimura's retirement ceremony, but due to the guidance from the Tokyo governor, they cancelled the stream. Reika will still be leaving Alice Project today, so people have been posting their memories on Twitter about it. Regretfully, I wish I had taken at least one cheki with her, or at least a select even though I've only ever seen her performance at Nodoka's graduation ceremony. On special outfit occasions she'll sometimes dress up as well and you could get chekis with her and the other female manager (I think you can ask to take chekis with female staff depending on the occasion, like Halloween).

I read that Tokyo right now is about two weeks from where places like New York are, but the Japanese government is still being wishy-washy on what to do concerning this virus situation. If anything, it's going to be people themselves refraining from going out and staying home which will help, but I think the government needs to take stronger measures (I really want them to declare a lockdown if it's that serious, but I won't be able to work since my company basically said they won't let me work from home).

If they re-open PARMS on April 13th (which, again I don't think they will, and I honestly wouldn't want them to, considering this situation gets worse by the week, but if they do I will go), I'll see if I can grab you a Momomin mask cheki. If you have any requests, I'll take them, otherwise I'll ask her to do a pose you'd like.

So I knew that Shihori and I shared hobbies (anime, manga, video games), but I didn't learn until some time ago that she was as into them as I am so we tend to talk about those. I think that out of all the members, Shihori is the closest to me in terms of interests (then Moa, and then Hino). I'm the type that doesn't talk that much unless it's about things I'm interested in so I tend to talk a lot in her Live one. I noticed that if there's more than one person in the chat, and one person is talking alot, she will try to talk to the person that's talking less. Even I have times where I run out of things to talk to her about so she'll do her best to keep it going. Shihori is completely my type in terms of her looks, and now our interests matching up really seals the deal. Looking back, I was about to make her my Steam Girls oshi (she is also my first Steam Girls cheki aside from Erina but I don't count that since I didn't even know the divisions between units back then), before I watched the Yurie Milk Punch guest episode and was pulled in during that time, but in the end I switched oshimen. Last week I decided that I would be a Shihori solo oshi, and at this rate, she could go to overtake Misa and Hino for me (just missing the time with her). I have always been an advocate of having as much fun as possible as an otaku, so I had an oshimen for each unit (2018-2019 it was Misa/Hino/Yurie, with Maopi coming in for Juban in the 2nd half of last year, although I didn't really consider her an oshimen that much, I just came to realize that Maopi is adorable back in June), and I couldn't understand how people could only support one girl, but for me now I have the most fun cheering and supporting Shihori so I now understand their feelings.

I'll do a live one report right now, but I don't really remember too much of the details since I have been going every time she did it (only for about 10-20 minutes on most days, sometimes 30-50mins if I feel like it) and managed to get a consecutive live one streak going for 11 times which was about to become 12 until today because I had an hour and a half of overtime and missed her live one by one hour (I also stopped to eat out for the last time for a while, but I wouldn't have made it even if I didn't) :cry:. If it's not hobbies, I'm usually throwing compliments at her, or we talk about things in the past like when she appeared on Kanon's live stream program 3.5 years ago when she was a cadet. Below is a collection of what stands out for me.

A little over a month ago, I decided to write a fan letter to Shihori, and a couple days after, I asked her if she got it on live one but she said staff weren't finished checking it, and I think she finally got it right before PARMS closed. She told me that she had no trouble reading it, and she seemed to remember the contents since she brought them up at other times, she also said my real name out of nowhere at which I knew she read it, considering I had written it in a certain manner. I think one of my favorite times was when we got on the topic of hairstyles, since she had permed and dyed her hair since the new year started, and when I told her that ponytails were my favorite, she grabbed her hair and put it up saying "Like this?", and I proceeded to grab a screenshot.

Another time is when I had decided to go to sleep (I usually go to bed earlier than her), and was fiddling with my phone when I saw that she retweeted a rather sexy photo of her when she had a swimsuit photo shoot, so I decided to get 100 points from my bed and chat for 10 minutes before going to sleep. She had told me it was just her and me at the time (which happens often, since her live one usually doesn't have that many people). Before my points ran out I said my goodbyes and after she wished me good night she said my name very softly and sweetly, which made me feel great, plus she's aiming to be a voice actress so her voice is really nice. I think that's why she appeared in my dreams that night, haha.

During one live one session she started doing the twitter follow back campaign since they got their accounts frozen a while back due to too many follows, I think. During that time one of my otaku aquaintances, a Waka oshi, came in, and she started on the topic of Waka gently calling her a little airheaded during her birth fest. She said that she knows that she is kind of airheaded and is working to improve it. I brought up that my favorite example of her being airheaded was when 2 countdown lives ago, she forgot to write the "Jo" in Kamen Joshi on the New Year's resolution paper, and how she was really cute when she got flustered about it, and she once again got really embarrassed and it was really cute.

[​IMG]
    Last Saturday Shihori decided to do live one in her Cherry Blossom Mariner outfit, which is great since it's been over a month since they did side units like Cherry Blossom and Prism, and it adds a new flair to the experience. She said that she'll be doing live one in various outfits if there's any requests. During this time she was saying that she was thinking to wear her outfit from her birth fest since we won't be able to get to see it at a photo shoot, and I immediately said that I really hoped to see it, and she said that she'll go find it. If it's a weekend usually she does two live one sessions, early afternoon, and late evening, and like she said she wore it, and it was amazing. She stood up and showed it off, and I noticed that she wasn't wearing the thigh high socks with them. Some time before, I let it slip that I have a leg fetish, and Shihori has a wonderfully long pair on her, and she knows how to use it to her advantage with me. She asked me if I was the type who preferred thigh highs or bare legs and she basically tricked me into going more in-depth on my preferences and sounding like a pervert ...:fp:
    [​IMG]

Shihori tends to go to bed really late like at 4AM, doing live one until those hours. Coincidentally, I woke up in the middle of the night about 30 minutes after she had finished her birth fest outfit liveone, and tweeted to her about why I was thankful to be a Shihori oshi (its because she really treasures her fans) and she gave me a like. She recently tweeted that she had done two days of just wake up, play Minecraft, go to sleep, wake up, play again until late at night.

On the topic of fans not talking much, they might leave partway, or they could be in the background, I think the streamer only get notifications on when people join. I think some people just like to watch or they're just don't like to talk much, but I wouldn't think too hard about it. It may be because it's hard to find a moment to talk to her if you're with her but I don't think that's the case.

I recently got some money back so I'm considering getting a blu-ray player along with finally getting the blu-rays I've been wanting. Even though I was at Roppongi I don't think I could've enjoyed it as much as I could have at the time. I couldn't tell the live singing at the time, but it's nice to know. I'm sure you enjoyed the special formation where Sora did prism's Colorful Wave. PARMS sells a CD (at least, they were selling a CD before her graduation) where Sora sings Colorful Wave solo.

I didn't expect this to get so long but I guess when you can't see your oshi for a while things just tend to pile up.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I don't mean to double post but I had an hourlong live one session with Shihori last night (today was 85 minutes in total since I also went right as I got home for a little bit).

After about 20minutes or so it was just me and her, so I asked her about her most recent blog posts, even though they're already 5 months old or so at this point. In them she talked about how she wanted to be #1 in live one and ranking, as well as to stand in the 1st row. I asked her if she still felt that way and she said that her fans felt that "it's okay if you aren't at the front" and "as long as we can see you we're having fun". She said that she knows that this is a hobby first of all and how many people either can't or won't push themselves for her and so she said that she'll stop saying things like that and that she's fine with being placed anywhere. She also talked about how she understands how they want to put the young members at the front, and if it's to make Kamen Joshi look better, shes okay with it.

After hearing all this I felt really sad. I don't have any negative feelings towards her fans though since everyone's free to do as they please. It must be really tough for her since she's caught between her own feelings as an individual idol, and making Kamen Joshi better. She tried to keep it as light hearted as possible, and laughing in between, but I could tell it was a little hard for her to talk about it. What she did mention though is that her "weapons" are that she has lots of outside work opportunities, like radio, and her YouTube channel, so I'm glad that she's still working hard at it.

Normally I feel that I would go for a different girl, with much stronger ambitions, but this has just made me like Shihori even more. Her way of thinking is really mature and shows that she's more than qualified to be the Steam Girls leader. I really want her to succeed with her voice acting dream and becoming famous as an individual talent. After all this she told me she's really glad that I became her oshi since nobody expected it, and that my feelings are coming across to her.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Short update: due to Japan declaring state of emergency, PARMS is closed indefinitely. The emergency declaration is currently until May 6, but I don't think it will get lifted by then. I have heard that members are being told to stay at home and are asked not to leave their homes, so at least they'll be safer, somewhat.

Today Shihori's live one consisted of two sessions. I didn't go to the first one since I was busy, and I was only expecting to go for 10 minutes. I then saw her tweet that said that she'll be restarting live one, but this time with a swimsuit on, and only for a short time, so I immediately went and got 400 points. I, like many other people, were pulled in by the swimsuit, and her live one was a little crowded. She really understands a guy's heart. Yesterday she asked me to send her the youtube link for an Armor Girls piano arrangement that I made and she complimented me on it. Someone in the chat said that it'd be great if members could do personal cameras on Junketsu like they did in the past, but apparently the company in charge of their YouTube has paused business too, so as much as they want to, they can't do it, unfortunate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nice point your story, if ask me...

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    From what I understand it is the general advice for everyone in Tokyo to stay home (not just the alice idols), probably in other prefectures to but sadly you don't read much about those in the news. The only extra thing I have heard is from a friend in Kamaishi who works in a ryokan: basicly buisness is completly zero and she has to spend her working hours bored to death in an empty ryokan. It is so bad she might even look for another job because it takes a toll on her.

I also want to say it is great to read FPS his reports, it clearly shows his love for Shihori and from what I learn she really goes about as all out as she is allowed to in her liveone sessions. I also can't blame FPS for liking her, she looks gorgeous and knows how to captivate her audience.

On the Momomin front I have nothing much to report other then that lately we talk a lot about food, if I have the time I might do a longer session this weekend or monday (as that is a holiday here). One thing I noticed on her twitter though: She tweeted that it looks like that audience numbers are dropping, I don't know if she meant only for her or also for other members but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true for everyone.
    Not to criticize to much but by the looks of it most KJ members are streaming atleast 8 hours a day (although I have the feeling the Cerisier girls do much less even though they are in the same situation) and I wonder if the audience is getting saturated? There is only so much you can talk about and it is not hard to imagine that people stop comming or atleast town down the amount of time they spend on liveone due to this.
    Their are offcourse ways to attract people, like Shihori's swimsuit stream, but I don't think this suits every member, for example I don't think we will see Momomin ever do any swimsuit streams.

Personal cameras would indeed be nice to see again but yes, if members and staff have to stay at home it wouldn't set a good example to go out to film stuff.

On other notable news that made me go "WTF: Today Nanaka did a livestream on instagram! This was totally unexpected as I thought that this sort of thing was banned for AP members (btw: she had no problems gathering 300+ viewers even after midnight JST). Now I do think this might be connected to her wrestling activities and I certainly don't have any hope we will see more KJ insta lives anytime soon (or ever) but it is nice to speculate about.

Oh and @FruitPunchSamurai
    Why didn't you post a link to your piano stuff for us? :fear:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Mine Satsuki's latest gravy release trailer...:corr:

13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    In regards to the release trailer of Mine Satsuki dvd (all personal opinion)
    Let me say first: She is an extremely beautiful girl, maybe even a bit to much and when she posts her sexy pictures then I think there is nothing wrong with it (I am a man after all). However those dvd's make me cringe :fp:
    It's probably not her fault, she does what is asked but I really hate that they try to make it look as if she has the brain of a 10 year old. And I know, those dvd's must make it look like a fantasy but come on, nobody wiggles her boobs like that in her sleep like she does at 0:56.

Enough ranting :v:

I have deicided to do atleast an half hour liveone with Momomin every weekend for as long as parms is closed so naturally that means I talked to her this weekend as well.
    It is no surprise that we talked about easter, and especially easter chocolates (she is a chocolate lover after all)
    We also talked a good while about pancakes because I told her that that was my dinner to which she quite surprised. I don't know about Japan but here in The Netherlands having pancakes for lunch or dinner is nothing out of the ordinary. We even have quite a few pancake restaurants where the toppings can get very elobarate (offcourse me and Momomin also talked about this). She asked how I was eating my pancakes and to my reply of "simple, just with powdered sugar" she replied with a big smile and "yes, simple is best". She has mentioned this in other things to (on liveone and social media) but she really is a girl that likes the simple things in life which I find a good trait of her. I think she will have no problems to become happy after her (eventual) graduation (although offcourse I hope that will still take a few years to happen)
    I also asked about Nanaka-san her instagram livestreams. She told me that Nanaka-san has permission for these from management but also that she is the only one at this moment with that permission. When I asked if she knew why Nanaka-san got this permission she said she didn't because she hasn't seen Nanaka-san for a good while. She also told me that their is a set of rules that members have to follow and that members can request exeptions to these, Momomin for instance has permission to dye her hair, so we can conclude that there is a "you can not dye your hair without permission" rule.
    The fact that she hasn't seen Nanaka-san for a while coupled with the current situation (and calls from the governor) in Tokyo is also an interesting one as we can conclude from this that atleast for some members also group lessons/practise is halted for the moment (they can offcourse practise at home), also that the content released on youtube is, seeing their slower releases, slowly drying up (as they had a 1 video per day goal at first) and that they probably aren't making new content at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    On the weekend, Shihori had two special live ones. The first was with the Steam Girls Sailor uniform, because she was recording her monthly ranking #1 video. She did a poll on what outfit to wear previously, and that's what won, and it's one of my favorite outfits, but I voted for the "Steam Girls 2nd outfit" since it looks very Steampunk. It was very popular since there were at least 4 people at once, and while I do like that her live one is popular I like talking with her when its the two of us.

The second one was one of those Chinese dresses, which she also made a poll for (people requested it alot, including me). I must say it suits her well considering she has a really good figure.

Speaking of good figures, @blurryeyes posted Satsuki's newest dvd, and I always gravure DVDs so funny, like how they get them to do obviously suggestive things to excite their audience. Satsuki has been on the gravure path for a while though, I think since she was a WEST cadet? So I think it's good that she's able to pursue her goals. She's completely taken the Erina gravure position in KJ, and she even inherited Erina's Steam Girl outfit with the chest window (Shihori used to have it, but according to her, her boobs shrank as she got skinnier, so she received Maipu's old outfit, for girls with thin waists). Speaking of Satsuki, it's really interesting to see a contrast between her and Harumi; they're less than one year apart in age, but Satsuki is more aimed at the lewd, and Harumi's more of the cute and wholesome type.

And on the topic of Harumi, like many other members, she has began a special for her live one: for every 30 minutes you're in her live one (I think it has to be 30 minutes in one go, not 10 minutes 3 times or something like that), she'll draw you a new Twitter profile picture, draw you a new Twitter header, or do a special request video-type thing on live one. I think Saki Mitsuki might also be doing something similar. Aside from live one, members have been doing question corners on twitter or their blog. Riru has been doing dance cover videos, which she's really good at and I'm surprised they aren't getting more likes and RTs.

Misa has been doing LINE streams, so you can watch her and ask questions and stuff when she's streaming (plus it's free).

@Oddball82
    I remember last year Momomin talked about how she was aiming to be a minimalist, and I like that part about her especially since I tend to be a hoarder and have trouble throwing things away (she also guessed correctly that I have lots of anime figures in my (old) room). I'm a little sad that I didn't attend her birth fest, but as much as I wanted to I felt that it really wasn't going to be that safe. At some point I want to do a live one session with her to make up for the fact that I didn't attend it, but after spending two 10min sessions in Moa and Yurie's live one I really want to be in my own oshi's live one (not that their live ones were bad or anything). Shihori has told me that YouTube content will be drying up sooner or later, since members cannot meet to do recordings. On Nanaka getting permission for instagram live streams, I think it's because she was doing a collaboration stream with MMA personalities, so she has ties with them.

There are certainly rules that members have to follow, these are some that I've learned from internet shows they've talked about it on, or from what other otaku have told me:
    • Upon joining the agency, members must immediately delete all their old social network accounts and messaging services, whether it be Facebook, LINE, Instagram, etc. I think locking them counts too, since I found Moa's twitter with her real name, but it's locked (her real name is Miho Aoyagi, you can find her old voice actress auditions on YouTube if you search 青柳美保, although it's probably best not to mention it to her)
    • Having a boyfriend or dating is not forbidden in Alice Project, but dating fans and staff members is banned, and if you're caught you're most likely fired on the spot, apparently it happened to some members of the original Prism, and former Slime Girl Yurino Sowa apparently had a boyfriend during her time at Alice Project
    • Members aren't allowed to meet with each other in private. This includes even simply meeting up for a meal, and if they meet by chance they aren't supposed to talk to each other. I've heard Kanon tell a story where her and Erina were at the same restaurant on their day off, and they both had to sit away from each other and ignore each other completely. Although last year, Misa coincidentally bumped into Satsuki with her mom at Tokyo station, and they exchanged greetings and staff weren't mad about that, so I think if it's nothing too big it's okay. Members that live in the office dormitory are allowed to hang out with each other, probably because it's unavoidable
    • For hair color, yes they do have to get permission from staff. I think if you're a cadet it's tough, but once you become an official member you might be able to dye it almost freely. Sora dyed her hair multiple times once she got permission. Mitsuki is a different case, but after the Kanon incident I think she's not allowed to do it anymore (I wonder if she still wants to dye it or if she still feels guilty about it). Japanese girls love to dye their hair (almost every member that graduated dyed their hair immediately once they left KJ). Riru, Shihori, Satsuki, Momomin, and Ao are currently the members allowed to dye their hair I think
    • Current members are not allowed to meet with former members in private, until they graduate or leave. If they are in the presence of staff, they're generally allowed to visit, if it's PARMS they can watch from the 2nd (8th?) floor. Some former members are not allowed to watch from above, due to some circumstances (they're free to watch from the normal floor). Kanon is one of those not allowed to watch from above. Maki Kitamura, might be allowed, but she was watching from the floor during Misa's graduation ceremony (in complete disguise with a mask+hat+scarf, but I noticed something about her was familiar)

If you'd like to hear the piano stuff I did, I'll post a youtube below. I think I didn't share it here since it was around the time the forum server was acting weird (it still is, hahaha) and I also was caught up with Hino graduating, so I think I forgot. I spent more time on this than I'd like to have, and I'm still not really satisfied with it. I'm currently doing Steam Girls' destiny, but that one has me stuck on how to make it sound good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    First of all: I am on my phone right now so that means my writing is probably a bit more chaotic.

Let me start of with a new update on what I talked about with Momomin last weekend: She started off with great enthusiasm by telling she made hotcakes (as that is what Dutch flat style pancakes are called in Japan) which led, interestingly enough, to us talking about kitchens. She told me that she wanted a bigger kitchen as, after I asked, her current kitchen is just 1 meter wide and only has one stove. She would like a bigger one with atleast 2 stoves. When I told her the size of my kitchen (330cm wide, 4 stoves) she walked back a bit, spread her arms and tried to, in her mind, Imagine how big that would be compared to the room she was in, it looked like she was impressed. (Note: a 3.3m kitchen in The Netherlands is about average although probably big for the apartment size I own which is little over 50 square meters). We talked a bit over little stuff but that kitchen was coming back when suddenly she told me she actually had plans to move this summer (but she doubted if this could go through seeing the current situation). When I asked her what she was looking for she said she didn't mind living small as long as the kitchen was big (I assume Japanese big). I then asked her "So in the future, you want a simple life with a big kitchen and nice food?" to which she answered that I was right. I told her that I admired and liked her modesty (as I have somewhat the same goals) and she looked happy about that.
    Sadly an hour looks long but is in reality very short and as she is pretty punctual with her stream ending times I told her we would talk about her new home and future next time which was an Idea she welcomed. After thanking me for staying a long time we exchanged our usual goodbyes.
    Note: When I visit Momomin's streams I always try to do this so that I can stay till the end, it also gives Momomin a certain timeframe in which she van expect my visit (I try to do sunday the most).
    About the subjects except food: recently she tweeted that she would like to talk about more serious stuff so I am going to try to steer our conversations more towards that (I don't see other visitors talk about, what I would consider, very interesting things), I just have to avoid that, with my Dutch open honesty, to ask to much.

About what @FruitPunchSamurai said:
    Great to see you have a good time and I totally understand you wanting to talk to Shihori the most, there are so many times that I think about maybe visiting Moa or Saria but then I feel guilty as it would cost me time with Momomin, especially as I am not someone who goes in for just 10 minutes, so I never do and only visit Momomin.
    Sad to hear that Shihori confirmed what I expected about the YouTube content drying up.

About the rules you posted:
    I find them pretty normal, even the boyfriend (or girlfriend, let's not rule out that possibility) thing, seeing as I am against any sort of loveban (as long as they keep it private).
    However I am surprised about the "not meeting other members" rule and fail to come up with a good reason for it as in my eyes the best way to make sure the rules are followed is to establish a form of social control, which is easiest by having the people who have to follow the same rules have a shared social life.

Also, your piano stuff is pretty good, I think the members would be happy with you trying your best on it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the post FPS! I enjoyed learning a few new things about the "rules" of Kamen Joshi! PLUS THE MOA HISTORY!:approve:

As a gravy fan, I wish more members other than Mine Satsuki would do gravure dvds again, back in the "golden" age we had more than just Erina & Jun, we had Misa, Mai, & even Nodoka contributing. I am surprised more of the members don't take a leap and try to gain more attention by jumping into the video genre. :nosebleed:

I will just leave this here...:awesome:

("LOCK UP" - full version)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I don't know if it is true but I have the impression that many idol groups (especially those with also members who are minors) have gotten a bit more conservative in the gravure department. Especially with the olympics (I know that is the reason why the 48 groups raised the age for swimsuit gravure).

My report on my chat with Momomin last weekend:
    - she had raised her ending time from 25.00 to 26.00 however her wifi gets pretty bad late at night so we both deicided it was better to try next day when it would work better.
    We talked about the virus offcourse:
    - she uses her "free" time studying Korean and cooking.
    - I told her that here in The Netherlands the government has deicided to not allow any events till september 1st and she actually thought that was good as it meant that here we atleast have certainty for a few months on what is going to happen.
    - she may be studying cooking, she still heated up a microwave curry. Because she took her camera with her into the kitchen I was afforded with a few glimpses of her appartment and I saw her in a setting I don't normally see her so that was nice.

We also talked about the diffences between Japanese and Dutch apartments. We concluded that in Japan efficient use takes more priority then in The Netherlands where more space per room takes priority (example: in Japan there are 50m2 appartments with 3 bedrooms. This would never happen here, on that size 1 bedroom is normal). She also was surprised that here apartments usually don't come with a bath but only with a shower. This again due to more livingspace taking priority. Also we Dutch aren't realy bath people. (But I do like a bath from time to time though)

Funny moment:
    Momomin uses a mobile wifi device for her internet. She tried to show it to me but when she grabbed it something went wrong and her connection got killed for which she offered her excuses even though I told her it was my fault because I asked about it.

18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Set your clocks! If you don't have the DVD/BD - Kamen Joshi One-Man Live "Masked Girls World" @ Maihama Amphitheater Live Re-Broadcast on May 1, 2019!

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I hope the leave it available for like 12 or 24 hours as 1730 is 1030 here so smack in the middle of my working hours :(

20. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Thankfully it is still up for viewing as of today. I myself had a zoom meeting when it was streamed live so I kept it open in another window, good thing my coworkers didn't catch me:fear:

I remember @blurryeyes saying that the live singing at Maihama wasn't so much and so I didn't expect much when listening to it again, but I was pleasantly surprised that there's still a decent amount. Also it's great seeing the old 6-person Armor Girls.

As for the gravure topic, I think it is true that Olympics have caused gravure to be in a more held back manner, but I think in KJ there's just a lack of gravure candidates. The current lineup of KJ members are more "cute" than "sexy"; last year an Armor Girls MC talked about how with Hino gone there isn't really a girl in the unit who has big boobs (although Waka is quite "big" for her size). I also remember last year Yurie said she wanted to do gravure, but she gets embarrassed easily by showing lots of skin and we probably won't get a DVD out of her. Most girls don't have problems wearing swimsuits for pictures, such as Moa and Shihori, but their true passions lie in voice acting so they want that kind of work as much as possible. Speaking of those two, around this time last year they were asked to join a beach swimsuit photo session (which I really, really regret not going to despite the hefty price tag) because they had a big Twitter following.

Maipu's back on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/coco_mai52

• Informative Informative x 2