Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah oh ... It was just... life...

Cute picture!

2. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

HaHa nice! Thanks for the
    reassurance that day.

Nope you weren't wearing at hat from what I remember.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Someones at nice day at past ... great... and good luck at again at future at many times ;)!
    Edit: anything news? need put a new video here?

4. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    This sunday will be another LINE livestream performance of Alice Project.
    It's a special and as far as I understand, all girls will perform in their Seitansai T-Shirts and fans are encourages to join in, wearing their Oshimen's Shirt.

Also, on that day, the new Alice Juban song will be announced and it will come with new costumes for Juban!

Source: https://twitter.com/anna_tachibana/status/736126662065029120

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Let's see if it was again rock or something like that.

And what it these new think is.

Anyway I think something cam YouTube.

6. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Another News, today at PARMS the 3rd Alice Project movie trailer got shown. It's up on youtube now and is called "Skirt Gang".
    Starring:
    Tachibana Anna
    Kamiya Erina
    Kubota Misa
    Kitamura Maki
    (Sakura Nodoka)
    (Katayose Nana)
    (Tsukino Moa)

Looks for me like a weird movie about a gang of schoolkids planning to rob a Konbini.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Cute thanks, oh Sadia23! Yeah... i was just beging think where them get that idea?

8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone... new here & am looking for some help. I am a big fan of Kamen Joshi and want to make sure I have up to date information.
    I am going to Japan next week and was wondering if you could tell me a little about going to a Kamen Joshi concert at PARMS. I have never been before & am wondering how it all works, like getting tickets and going to the right shows. Can you just go walk in and buy a ticket? I have read that there are 2 shows a day (3 on weekends) and there are shows with food? They are at 5:30pm & 8:00pm on week nights & 10:30am/2:45/6:00pm on weekends? Tachibana Anna is my Oshi and I want to go on a day that she is there (I read there is no Alice Juban on Tuesdays & Fridays?). How do you meet the members at the show? What about the merchandise, what do they have for sale? How long do the shows typically last and as a foreigner (from the USA) what should I expect? Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you for your time and expertise! =)

9. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Welcome to the world of underground idols and let me write first: You picked the right Oshimen! :^O^:
    I will try to answer your questions as good as I can, it seems complicated to go there at first but its actually pretty straightforward and you wont have problems anymore after youve been there 1 or 2 times.
    You can see the timetable for performances over here:
    http://www.alice-project.biz/parms#TIME

You get out of the train at Akiba and towards the Electric City exit (right above and next to the AKB Cafe there is their banner btw). Then you head towards PARMS, enter the lounge and get your cards there.
    There is a big counter for guests of PARMS and a small counter next to it where you get your entrance tickets. Dont worry, you cant really miss it as there are probably some fans lined up already.
    Its okay to just say something like "ichi-bu no chiketto onegaishimasu" (or ni-bu for the evening shows). They will understand and hand you a coin and a food ticket after you lay your money on the tray on the counter.

Before the show starts, head for the elevator (just dont enter it if some idol gets in first. I was in that situation once and its not pleasant, haha) and move up to the 5th or 6th floor. There might be people lined up so its better to get out there and head for the stairs.
    If you see people lined up, go downward to the end of the line. If you dont see any people, head up for the 7th floor, where their theatre is located.
    In front of the doors there are tables lined up with boxes for each girl. Throw your coin into Anna's box or any other you like. They live off these coins, so please dont forget to ever throw your coin in somewhere.
    There are also goods on the tables to buy, but you need tickets for most stuff from a machine located inside.
    Next you enter and enjoy the show pretty much [hehe].
    On weekdays for the noon show (1bu) there are tables and chairs in the back area. You can sit there and eat or do whatever, if you dont want to participate for some group.

Actually, you got your "food ticket" at the counter and can always head for the stand located next to the stage to the left. You got 1500yen for getting stuff there, a melon soda costs 600yen if I remember correctly. If you buy drinks with your own money, you get a random coaster from the guy, which is nice too:
    [​IMG]

Okay.. the show is over (after around 2 and a half to 3 hours for 2-bu weekend shows, but it varies) and you want some chekis with a girl of your choice or several girls or a whole group.
    You need tickets from the machine I mentioned earlier. Its located in the back area right next to the entrance on your right when you enter.
    Decide if you want a wide or a normal cheki. I dont remember whats written on the machine for chekis.. probably ワイドチェキ and 普通チェキ, just ask some guy next to it and make a photo pose, looking helpless.. he will most likely guide you :XD:.
    Got your ticket and ready to head for taking your photo? Look out for some dude holding a sign above his head once all the girls are on the stage again and Buppan starts. You just tip on his shoulder, take the sign and line up behind him. If someone else grabs the sign, he will line up behind you. Youre pretty much ready to go then!
    If its your turn, just tell Reika (or whoever of the staff is coordinating buppan that day) the name of the girl/s/group you want a photo with. She will need your ticket and tell you to use the hand washing stuff, so you dont spoil the precious idols in case they wanna hold hands with you.
    You get your ticket back from her stamped, she yells for the girl you chose or tells you to wait a bit..
    Then you get on the stage, hand your stamped ticket to whoever looks like she wants to grab it from you and... cheki time!

No worries with Anna for Chekis, she will completely guide you no matter how clueless or nervous you are. She is an absolute champ at interactions!!
    If you really want to tell her something but cant because your japanese is too bad (her english skills are next to zero besides "I LOVE YOU!". Edit: As I did her injustice, I have to correct that. She also knows "HAMBURGER!"), make sure to get a 3shot with Sakura Yuki and her.. Yuki can translate if she is in the mood.. chances are that she just blabbers at you and takes up the whole talking time though :^^;:.
    Tip: Look helpless at Anna, she will make Yuki stop in most cases then, haha.

If you are unsure, when Anna is performing, just stalk her Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/anna_tachibana
    Most of the time all girls will write when they perform at the start of the day or on Sundays for a whole week!

Also: Each weekend there are livestreams by now, so you can get used to the flow of the shows. There is one tomorrow, too! (6:15pm JST)
    You need to get the LINE LIVE App for your mobile phone and go to their channel for their streams: https://live.line.me/r/channels/421

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here or on twitter :chuffed:.
    Oh, and if you like, say Hi to Anna from "Kimu". But of course you dont need to do that, haha.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  10. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    OH! I almost forgot...
    The Anna fans are a great bunch of people, dont be scared to interact with them! As you are her fan, you will probably want to line up at the middle for Alice Juban, there are 2+ rows for the Anna fans. If you have a red lightstick, wave it around when you are at those middle rows. You will see yourself, why only there :lol:.
    And, in case some Anna fan approaches you and talks to you in english, be nice to him, he is a great guy! He might introduce you to the Anna oshi-sama and chances are, you will get shoved into the front lines at some point, too.
    Say hello to him from "Kimu". Also, that guy can translate important things for you, if you ask nicely.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sadia23... Erf... That sounds interesting and fun and...

Anyway your answer was just so fun :).

12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

First of all I would like to thank you so much Sadia23 for taking the time to answer my questions, it is rare to find such a thorough & thoughtful response & you have no idea how much appreciate it!! =)
    I wasn't familiar with all of the terminology you used (like cheki etc.) so I had to look some of it up, I have been into J-Rock for a very long time but have now just started diving into the Idol scene and this is my very first trip to Japan. As many USA J-Rock shows as I have seen, there has never been anything to prepare me for how a show like this works in Japan, particularly in the idol genre.
    Thanks for the warm welcome! =)
    So I don't quite understand the schedule on the website, Is their like an hour break between the 2 curtain calls? What happens in that time frame?
    So when you enter you get a card, and then go buy your tickets for the food/show...what is the purpose of the card?
    I'm guessing you said 5th or 6th floor because you know it's one of them and not quite which one not that I have to stop at both right? lol Or is it that the line will be so long that I have to check both floors?
    Thanks for the coin advice, do the boxes have a picture of the Idol on them or do you just have to know their kanji to know who's is who's? =)
    You listed a weekday noon show, but I thought they were only at 5:30pm & 8:00pm on week nights & 10:30am/2:45 (free)/6:00pm on weekends?
    I LOVE that Asami coaster ...she is so great in the Zenkai Hero PV!!
    I am not sure what 2-bu means (sorry again for being a nube lol)
    Can you do more than 1 cheki? Like could I get one with just Anna, and another with Alice Juban or all of Kamen Joshi? Do they ever wear their masks for pics with fans? Like a cheki with Anna unmasked and then one with Kamen Joshi masked, can that be done?
    T-shirts. I know Japanese t-shirts are smaller than western sizes, but I would love to get one, as I have broad shoulders, like a x-large or xx-large is that possible there?
    So you line up, and the last person in line has a sign, that's convenient! And you just keep passing it down. to the next person right?
    HOLD HANDS with an Idol for a pic!?!?!?! wow that is amazing. HAMBURGER??? lol
    That tip with Yuki is so much fun thank you for that omg.
    I will most likely not have much internet access while I am there so I am not sure if I will be able to check on Anna's attendance ahead of time, but I am hoping so much I can see her when I go.
    So with the red light stick (can I buy that there?) and the lineup, you are talking before you enter, there is certain rows for Alice Juban, Steam Girls, etc? And what do you mean get shoved in the front lines lol???
    Are you allowed to take photos while the girls are preforming??
    I will certainly say hello from you.
    Once again this is a HUGE amount of help and I so very much appreciate all of your expertise in this, as this kind of information is just so rare and I feel I have so much more of a better understanding thanks to this write up that you took the time to post. Truly, thank you again!!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  13. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Sadia23's answer is pretty comprehensive but I'd add something which seems to not be mentioned anywhere that I came across when I went for the first time in April which is the counter on the ground floor reception where you pay is not open until ~17:00 on weekdays so you can't go and buy a ticket in the morning, if you are in the area, for that evening show. The queue is in the stair well leading down from the 7th floor ... going to the 5th or 6th floor is preventing you walking all the way up (I just wandered up as I was fairly early)

The "card" is your ticket into the 7th floor for the show ... it can also be used for getting food/drink as well. The machine for getting pictures etc is to the right of the entrance in the main theatre when I went (where the large potted tree is in the picture on the site Sadia23 linked for the theatre) with the picture options being the top row buttons (the machine is like those you see outside some Japanese restaurants for buying food before you go in) with one having wide in katakana on it above the other text (and a higher cost). Personally I went for a wide picture with Erina, (I am still amazed I did as I am an extremely shy person, in fact I am amazed I went and saw the show at all, and my japanese is not good so I was very much winging it). At least when I went pictures were unmasked in plain clothes. The person in front of me in the queue didn't know you had to buy a photo ticket and tried to give the staff member money directly ... and hence was sent off to buy a photo ticket ... so don't worry to much about getting things like that wrong as people will just point you in the right direction.

As for lines ... it's more a large mosh pit sort of situation and fans of a particular girl tend to congregate together and move around depend on what's going on. Don't think of it as a highly formal thing which you have to know or you are being wrong.

Trying to take a picture while they are performing is unlikely to end well for you.

I would say definitely try and go ... it's definitely a good experience and I came away being more of a fan than I was before going. Just a shame I don't get to go to Japan very often as I would love to go again.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  14. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

WOW! Thanks infinitehippos, I really appreciate you answering my 2nd set of questions and appreciate that you shared your experience and knowledge with me, as like with Sadia23's response, it really helps me a lot & gives me a much clearer vision of what to expect and how to have a good time with knowing what to do. Thanks again my friends this was truly an immense help! =)

15. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    As your questions seem to have been answered, I hope you will have a great time there =).
    Dont worry too much, all people at PARMS are kind and will help you even with that huge language barrier between you!

Just one thing: Try to get a wifi unit over there, having internet access on your phone can and will make your life a lot easier!

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:blush: Well... If you ask me that Anna at... Well so... :cute:. And it wasn´t even wanna be "center" but then...
    Ah... it just so "Kawaii!"...

Sadia23, are you that when her get that boat? Is someone also get are it?

17. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    After thinking about going for a while, I decided to go to my first Alice Project show on Sunday! I went in knowing pretty much nothing about the groups, but I still had a really good time. Tachibana Anna totally won me over! My Japanese is pretty bad, but I've had two chekis with her now and she's the sweetest. She even mentioned today that she saw what I wrote on twitter to her after the last show! @Sadia23 and @infinitehippos did a great job answering questions, but just fyi, I live in Tokyo, so feel free to shoot me a message since I might be heading to the same show :) I recommend going to the late show on Saturday or Sunday evening! They're the longest shows and have the most time for chekis/handshakes/buying goods after the show. This means you'll get a performance of decent length from Alice Juban and Kamen Joshi and a decently long Alice Juban MC too!

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well, not only super cute... ;). Just can´t wait can read yours story , oh my!

19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Big thanks again my friends, leaving for Tokyo tomorrow!! :^^;: And thanks for that last bit burningbrita! I am not sure I will be able to contact you before the show as I don't know what I will have for internet access. If not, big possibility I will be at the Saturday night show, I'll be the Caucasian American dressed guy (jeans) w/black hair... Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Meet her more, love her more! =)
    She is such a sweet and wonderful girl, and deserves so much love from her fans ^^

Oh and... try to go to a Juban Satsuekai if you can! Whole Juban just decided for me I have to go there on my first trip lol.
    I really didnt want to, as it was always something weird and shady to me, but damn... I will never regret having made this experience! You get soooo much talking time with your oshimen, its almost unreal :inlove:.

Dunno if I should write about my first Satsuekai experience, as it would probably sound like a really awkward horror story haha

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016