Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    Now we have to hear it....haha. Dang the satsuekais are really expensive. 7000 yen (8000 yen for guys). Seems like a cool experience though!

Cool! I'll be at that show (and possibly the free show too lol).

2. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Might write about it at the weekend, its really worth it (also you should book all 3 parts, so its 3x 7000yen) [hehe]

I think this Saturday is also Anna's 5 year anniversary performance, so you might want to take a red lightstick with you!
    The TO's usually hand out lightsticks before, but those only hold out for like 10-20 minutes..

3. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    It is! The free show is also special: pictures are allowed during the show! And tomorrow, it's a shamekai instead of a chekikai at the 2nd performance and Alice Juban will be wearing Armor Girls outfits! Of course, I have to go to all of them haha. I always bring my king blade but maybe @blurryeyes will see :)

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are someone inside fact what like outfit that super kind cute Anna is, when her was that outfit? Oh my, are i was... well... canĀ“t wait REALLY get see someones stories...
    And most: Are them meet Anna self!? And how good all was go...

5. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    It was Anna's 5 year anniversary today!

https://twitter.com/sadia_alice/status/741608716953374720
    https://twitter.com/sadia_alice/status/741608818619121668
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/741615952026996740
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/741615858347216897
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/741616016380198912
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/741616260316692482
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/741617319017746433

Besides that, today there was a promotion going on. I wont talk about all the happenings surrounding that, just this:
    Congratulations, Nanatan! Looking forward to see you as a Steamgirl, you were meant to rise!

Katayose Nana: Promotion from OZ -> Steamgirls

Mod Edit: Sadia, please observe the photo size limits we have in place on the forum. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Because of all the bad SSK "streaming", I decided to quit trying and watch LINE LIVE instead.

IMG_20160618_175900.jpg

Looking back and reading what happen at SSK, I know I made the right decision. :cool:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    [hehe]

The 2 "Hisashiburi ni" stages are over.. some nice, old songs got performed, Akiba Kamen got shown.. It was a nice weekend!

Fourth AP movie got introduced. "Fractale Blue" seems to be a drama about 2 lovers wanting to die together.
    Anna has the leading role, male lead is some rather famous and upcoming Actor:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Btw, if you havnt seen "Kimagure Underground" yet, go buy it! Great and weird brawling movie, way better than Majisuka, too :hehe:

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anna... hope her really yet wanna die... at ever if you ask me... but...

9. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Araki Himeri just announced her graduation.

Kamiya Erina had her 3rd DVD release event yesterday at Softmap Amusement in Akihabara.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  10. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I received my copy of it a couple of hours ago (no thanks to UK Customs which held things up)

11. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Really sad to see Himeri go as she was my favorite member, and pretty much my main reason for going to PARMS. Not sure if I will find my way back there. Perhaps to support Tomoka, or maybe Yua who likes to try and fish me.

I have a feeling this is the last we will see of Himeri. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye in person but she left pretty much within days of making her initial announcement. I understand why she is making this choice. She is 21 years old and continually gets passsed over for promotion despite working very hard in Pa-Ken. Granted, she has kind of a niche fanbase. But I think members like Himeri are needed in every group. She creates a unique energy on stage.

Anyway, Alice Project feels like a slowly sinking ship. It's too bad. Good luck Himeri!

13. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She seemed to be at the cadet, then at the Pa-Ken stage for quite too long. Maybe there lacked a future for her. I really think they should have promoted her to the main roster by now. Such a waste in my opinion. I've only met Himeri once, but she's a great performer and quite charismatic.

In other news, Erina's event's featured on the Entame website http://entameclip.com/22784

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I wonder, on what that is based on? Himeri graduation?
    Dont get me wrong, I love Himerin a lot and am really sad that shes gone, but I hardly would have called her essential for Alice Project.
    They have more meaningful collaborations than ever, expand into different media like movie production, now have constant streaming with 20k+ people watching.
    Feared a lot more for them last year when that huge graduation wave started over at Steamgirls.

Granted, the theatre might not be as full as I heard it was in the past (on weekdays), but on overall exposure, they are far stronger than ever.

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Actually it has nothing to do with her graduation. I base that opinion on the theater attendance today compared to the past. It just seems like there aren't nearly as many fans as a year or two ago. Also the change in entrance policy (the food voucher) as well as the guest groups. I could be wrong, but to me it feels like management is coming up with gimmicks in order to increase attendance.

16. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think they are still extremely full on the weekends. I cannot speak for the weekdays, because I have only started attending those this year, and usually they are kenkyusei or guest groups. Usually those are pretty sparse, with 1-bu having around 50-60 people.

17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Sorry this took so long but I just want to take the time to give a shout out to Brita for being my pal & sensei for the Alice Project shows on 6/11/16 at PARMS. It was through the kind advice I received here at Stage48 that I was able to get a ticket to Anna's 5th Anniversary show, and met up with Brita by planned/fate at PARMS, she convinced me to also go to the "Free Show" and we had such a blast (took a ton of blurry pics lol). Despite being to several J-Rock shows in the USA I have never attended an Idol show and I was amazed to see the crowd was just as active as the Idols. lol ...Brita and I spent a good portion of the day together & had lunch at that "Pepper Lunch" place in Akiba and she got me ready with my "King Blade" (one of my fave things I picked up in Japan) from a store that sold idol goods. They played so many of my favorite Alice songs at the 5th Anniversary show & with my oshiman Anna being the star of the day it was to die for. Brita assisted me with the ticketing machine so I could get 4 checkis (1 Anna, 1 Moa, 1 Anna/Moa/Hitomi, 1 Alice Juban) and I had such a nice time talking with the girls about being an American fan and they were all so cute asking me questions. Yuki was writing all sorts of English stuff to me on a board she had. lol I got some merch w/Brita's help and was oh so happy to have a friend to share this experience with, thanks Brita your the best & I will never forget it! Please say hi anytime!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  18. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Finally got around to watching the DVD release of the second movie ("Ame futte, Daichi uruou" (?)) this afternoon which had been sitting on my coffee table for a little while.

Admittedly I am biased, as Erina is my favourite member, but I really enjoyed it (and could generally follow what was going on despite my Japanese being fairly weak).

Not sure if I'll look at picking up any of the other films at the moment as this one ended up costing me quite a lot with the various other costs involved in getting it.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anything good news? I know, that someones said that "no news is good news. "
    And second think: which most graduated age ( only years enough). I think it can be 25+ (little older than 46/48) ...

20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Todays promotions:

Slimegirls -> OZ:
    Yukino Shihori
    Ichijou Nami
    Suzumura Seri

Slimegirls -> Pa-Ken:
    Hinata Koharu

Congrats, Shihori-chan!!