ANIME thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jun 11, 2007.

1. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

It depends on which Shichibukai you are on about there is the one with the paws I don't know if the women with the snake is one but she is powerful, I don't know about the admiral I only went through about 3 manga chapters. Do you mean naruto shippuuden or naruto I read the manga and I sometimes watch the anime. orohimaru is dead apart from part of him being in kabuto. I don't think there was ever a uchiha vs orochimaru. do you mean naruto 4 tails vs orochimaru?

2. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

i means is naruto shippunden , in manga i see battle between sasuke vs orochimaru ,i hope can see the battle in anime but don't know which episode. i also wanna know which episode naruto vs orochimaru in shippunden

3. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

oh I know which one you are on about its not really a battle because he was sick at that time and it was pretty much one sided. That episode hasn't happend yet it's far from that really, but naruto vs orochimaru is episode 39.

4. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

@thank you nnathann. i also wanna know episode luffy vs second shibukai in ghost island, i wanna know the climac episode between them.

5. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

Even though i'm not that far I looked it up and there isnt a ghost island arc, there is a goat island or it may not be that far. Wait a minute are you on about the island that has the zombies and luffy has to defeat the shichibukai and luffy becomes a zombie himself?

6. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

yes that episode . when i read in manga luffy become zombie and when the battle happen he become big and have so many power , i wanna know that episode in anime when he fight with second shichibukai who can become giant

7. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

Oh that one it just went past that part and is showing the relation ship between the whale and brooks. Its hard to say when the fight starts because there are loads or stuff going on at the same time, you could watch episode 364 onwards, thats when that big monster comes out and the crew fight or if you want to watch when luffy is a zombie and fights watch episode 372 onwards.

8. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

@nnathann: thank you. because of you i can know climac episode of one piece and fight with second shichibukai is greatest fight ^^

9. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

No problem ^_^

10. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

^ i watch naruto shippunden until episode 60 up there still extra episode, i wanna watch episode next which is no extra episode again and meet akatsuki again

11. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

GAh, stupid raseshuriken! >_<

12. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

so difficult to fight akatsuki

13. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

The next one I think is Hidan and Kakuzu, thats episode from 72 near the end you see them.

14. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Hidan is already pöwned, only kakuzu remains. And after that, new Arc! YAY!

15. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

^ thank you, i already watch until episode 82. wondering when the new episode will be release

16. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Man, episode 11 of Gundam 00 kicked ass on so many levels. I think the wait to see the OO Raiser in action was well worth the wait. And here's a gif of the docking sequence, which is probably one of the best animated scenes in all of Gundam:
    [​IMG]

17. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

o_O It's released all the way till 88 :p And the next one (89) will come on thursday, as usual. (of course, if they don't decide to change the date at the last minute)

18. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

^ thank, it seems i was miscalculated about shippunden episode, i hope no more extra for the next episode and just continue with akatsuki

19. hina

hina Member

just finished watching it and damn was I really left hangin', the episode was awesome!

and i just want to give Mannequin the big finger, she would be so disappointed on the next episode because of the O-RAISER. :XD:

[​IMG]
    *UCK YOU! [​IMG]

20. hina

hina Member

oops double post. :^^;: