Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Definitely not at the lane itself. You might be allowed to do it at the information desk, but I’m not sure about it.
    The normal way is to either post it or drop it off at the theatre (if i remember correctly you also have to fill out a form).

As for the stuff that you are allowed to gift:
    SKE rules can be found in their FAQ but beware that the other groups have slightly different rules:
    メンバーへのファンレター・プレゼントにつきまして
    AKB48グループでは、ファンレター・プレゼントをファンの皆様がメンバーへ、直接手渡しをする事はできません。また劇場以外の場所(握手会・コンサート・公開イベントなど)でのお受取もできません。
    受付は各劇場の営業時間内にお持ち頂くか、下記へご郵送下さい。

〒460-0003
    愛知県名古屋市中区錦3-24-4 SUNSHINE SAKAE 2F
    「SKE48劇場 (メンバー名)」宛
    ※ご郵送につきましては郵便局(レターパック、ゆうパック)からのご送付をお願い申し上げます。

兼任メンバーに関しましては、所属する両方の劇場にて受付しております。
    お預かりしましたファンレター・プレゼントは運営側で検閲した後、該当メンバーが劇場公演に出演した日に、お渡し致します。花束をお預けする際は、ご注意下さい。

基本的には、ファンの皆様が劇場公演・握手会・コンサートなどにご来場頂く事が、最大のご声援となります。宜しくお願い致します。

以下の品物は、お受取ができません。ご了承下さい。
    ◆単価(定価)一万円以上の物
    ◆開封使用済みの物 ※中古ショップの未開封物品は可
    ◆飲食物
    ◆大きな物、重量物
    ・600mm×180mm×470mm・5kg程度まで
    ◆現金、金券、記念硬貨、割引券
    ◆危険物
    ・火薬・花火・刃物
    ◆電気機械器具
    ・電化製品・記録媒体・電気電池で動作する物
    ◆イヤホン、ヘッドホン
    ◆生き物、なま物 ※生花のみ可
    ・動物・植物・虫
    ◆皮膚に塗布等する物
    ・化粧品・香水・入浴剤・医薬品・衛生品・カイロ
    ◆下着類
    ・ショーツ・トランクス・ファウンデーション・ふんどし
    ◆自己制作CD・DVDなど

※その他運営側の判断により、お受取できない場合もございますので、予めご了承下さい。
    ※お受取できない品物につきましては、お客様へ連絡確認ののち、返却もしくは処分致します。返却が送付の場合、料金はお客様の負担となりますので、予めご了承下さい。

2. despairate

despairate Kenkyuusei

Think I just accidentally withdrew my account even after I won all my tickets(yes, I am an actual idiot for doing so), seeing how I can't get back into my account should I just make another one for the following rounds to try get tickets again in the next few rounds?

3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

You risk the possibility of them thinking you're cheating the system using multiple account and then blacklisted. Or that you did that to "cancel" all these tickets you won which you don't want.

4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Sorry if anyone ask this before, But anyone know how the last handshake of Mayuyu in Taipei will be? I planned to travel there to participate in her last HS, and it's also my first attending to a handshake too so I not really know how to get the ticket? Please tell me if you guys have any ideas.

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If you win the lottery at sign in, they will ask you which one you want to do, the 1-shot video, or the 2-shot selfie. You choose one or the other.

6. ichigo-wota

ichigo-wota Kenkyuusei

So it's not guaranteed, you have to do a lottery to get either one? So you may not win either one? In that event, I guess you just get the handshake with nothing more?

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Exactly. You "draw" via a tablet at the check-in table, and it will say whether you win or lose. Except in the case of a card game (like Old Maid or Trump) where you actually play the game with the member.

Also, if you win (or you are playing a card game) they will give you a sheet to fill out before you meet the member. Basically your name, and in the case of the 1-shot video, which phrase you want them to say. (There will be like a dozen choices, you circle the phrase you want)

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe in the official site, it says that if there are less than 100 people (in a slot) then you're guaranteed to get the bonus stuff (2s/1s). I don't know if this is a new thing or if it has already been implemented on previous HS event.

9. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yep, when I went to Shoot-Sign-HS in May, Piyosuu apparently sold less then 100 and I got the 2S without lottery

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It isn't new, and some of us have mentioned it multiple times in the experience thread, including today. Many of the fans around here seem to gravitate toward senbatsu members when they go to events, so it becomes a non-issue. But for others it becomes a sad dose of reality. In the case of @Maddiepyon , I don't see anyone on her list that is going to be an "auto-win"

For example, CUCA was automatic win today. Akiyoshi, who I go to all the time, is sometimes automatic win, and sometimes not.

11. despairate

despairate Kenkyuusei

Is it possible to change the name of the receiver of the packages with all the albums? Intended to ship it to my friends house and it would be easier for him to have his name on his package rather than reschedule delivery dates

12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    you can put your friends name as part of the address

13. despairate

despairate Kenkyuusei

Where in the address should I put it? I'll probably do this for all my other orders that I send to his house so just want to make sure I don't get anything wrong.

14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It would be on the final line, after the building number. So it could look something like this. (example in romaji)

111-1111
    Tokyo-to, Mita-ku, Akabane-Cho
    1-5-5 John Smith

15. despairate

despairate Kenkyuusei

Seeing as my friend lives in an apartment, would it be better to put the name after the apartment complex and room number?

16. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    yes..basically Chris is saying to put it LAST, after all the address. He was just giving you an example of what he meant by the "final" part of an address lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Has anyone ever used a foreign ID that isn't a passport at a handshake (ex. foreign driver's license, residency card, etc)?

I won some tickets for 50th single individual HS in Yokohama but could not enter my English name that is on my passport due to the character limit. I ended up using my Chinese name which is not on my passport but is on other forms of picture ID. The email I got back from them said to check with the info booth at the beginning of the event. Of course I'd like to know if it's going to be a problem before I plan a trip all the way to Yokohama though.

18. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Using ur Chinese name that isn't on your passport could prove to be some problem since it will be seen as something quite suspicious. If you couldn't fit the whole thing even just inserting partial would've been easier to get by at the information booth. Another option you could've done was to apply with katakana of your English name, this way again is still easier to make connection between the 2.

My advice is to go with all the picture IDs that you have that has the Chinese name you applied with along with your passport. Explain to them why you did what you did at the information booth. They are most likely going to search up your English name to see if you are trying to cheat the system by having multiple accounts. If you're clean they will almost for sure let you use your ticket, prolli then throwing you the advice I just told you here as well.

When you say residency card, do you by any chance meant the residence card here in Japan? If yes, then you're obviously okay. There are plenty of IDs they accept that you have by living here in Japan.

19. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I mean a residence card issued by a foreign government, not a Japanese residence card. My residence card has both my Chinese and English names but my passport only has my English name. I didn't realize they can search up accounts at the info booth. If that were the case, they won't find me using my English name anywhere.

20. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    That's essentially what they do at the information booth. They check that if there's any suspicious reasons why any of the information are different on the ticket to your ID and confirms that the ticket is indeed you who purchased them. In short they're basically just checking if people are cheating the system with multiple accounts for the lottery.