[BOOK] Mayuyu's 2nd PB [Saigo no Seifuku] (2013/04/19)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 8, 2013.

1. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: [BOOK] Mayuyu's 2nd Photobook (2013/04/19)

Well, I normally be very patient and get those photo books when I go Japan, as the shipping is much much more expensive then the book!

I'm already broke from collecting photos, mum is demanding me to stop but it is so hard when you keep seeing new pictures come out! Thankfully most takamina photos are still within my budget, but it's so hard to get Yuko and Mayu. I already giv duo on Acchan rare photos, the price is way too impossible.

2. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

"Watanabe Mayu Seifukuzukan Saigo no Seifuku" ? [shock]

Seifuku theme then? :cute:

3. meguita

meguita Kenkyuusei

^Yeah. She'll be wearing 94 uniforms from 94 different high schools all over Japan.

Plus, there will be photos of her wearing gym clothes and swimsuits.

This is what I've got from the site:

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

They should totally release some preview pictures today/tomorrow in celebration of her birthday [worried] I'm dying for previews, c'mon Shueisha, throw us a bone here.

5. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Amazon Japan has updated the title for the book. It's become

渡辺麻友 制服図鑑 最後の制服

which is Watanabe Mayu | Seifuku Zukan | Saigo no Seifuku

roughly translating to Watanabe Mayu | Uniform Illustrated Encyclopedia | The Last Uniform.

I'm assuming Saigo no Seifuku is the name of the photobook, and Uniform Illustrated Encyclopedia is the description of what it is. So it's looking more and more like this "photobook" will be seifuku only, if they bothered putting that in the title.

6. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

So hopefully after this PB, we won't see Mayu in a lot of seifukus anymore. Not that she doesn't look good in it, it's just that I prefer her more Otona look now [nod] It'd be interesting what type of clothes she'd wear for the club scenes though.

Tbh, they should've released this PB last year. It would've been more fitting :fp:

7. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, if this photobook is really good (and I certainly hope it will be), it has the potential to bring more votes in for Mayuyu during the sousenkyo. She needs it this year more than ever, so the timing is pretty good in that regard.

8. Mayuyu-fan

Mayuyu-fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well AKB48 is releasing a 400+ PB on fashion so i guess we will all see mayuyu in casual clothing from fashion magazines. Although I would rather have a whole PB dedicated to mayuyu wearing casual clothing because she looks great in those...better than mizugi and seifuku imo. :^O^:

Link to thread: http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5943

9. GP1001

GP1001 Kenkyuusei

The official release is 2 weeks from now yet no previews or any sneak peaks yet :( I'm getting anxious...

Agreed. Releasing around the time where she is graduating HS would make more sense than releasing it now when she has graduated for a year already :wtf:

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I agree - especially since shes started wearing pig tails less, she looks older, more mature but still cute. So it doesn't really work anymore but hey, maybe it'll be fantastic.

11. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Maybe they did the photoshoot on the year Mayu graduated HS but just recently releases the photobook for perfection. :)

12. Smack

Smack Kenkyuusei

April 15th issue of Weekly Playboy magazine will feature previews of Mayuyu photobook

[​IMG]

13. GP1001

GP1001 Kenkyuusei

^ Yes!!! [clap] Although I wish it could've been next week or something :cry: But anyway, can't wait for those previews! [rock]

14. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

todd's description is hilarious. It's almost cultlike and if I had to join a cult, mind as well be one where Mayuyu is the center of everything. [hehe]

15. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    New promo images Mayuyu's 2nd PB!

The first one is likely the cover!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I was hesitating to get this PB due to negative comments regarding the idea of too many seifuku shots in it. But, heck it looks great from out here. :hmm:

I added this to the next cart since there's no need to hurry getting it, maybe if this one got some first press bonus and books are quite heavy for EMS, especially if it has 256 pages on it. :awesome:

18. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

It always strikes me as strange that they constantly make Watanabe Mayu up to look younger and Matsui Jurina to look older. It seems like it would be less work to just let each of them look their age.

But, still, it is a fascinating culture and Watanabe Mayu photobooks are among the magnificent things the Japanese culture has brought the world.

19. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

She looks far too happy to be cleaning XD
    But the shots do look quite nice. Nice to see them not all jumping, but I hope theres some more backgrounds in them.
    The swim suit one is quite nice. Not too revealing or sexual, nice expression (duh its Mayuyu) and you can see that shes enjoying herself. Quite a nice shot. Temptation to order is getting higher...

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

here we go again... :fp: :fp: :fp: