Album Chocolove 1st [Dessert] 07/11/21

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Sep 9, 2007.

1. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

more on Second Life...

Office48 has set up a virtual office on Dajima in Second Life, on the island there is an artist gallery on AKB48 members belong to office48 management like the 3 in Chocolove from AKB48, Kana, Oku, Umeda, Yuka. There are other buildings on the island like the theater, Chocolove from AKB48 Pavilion, etc. They have something special each time CCL has a song release. From time to time office48 talents will do live chat with fans (you reading this Ange?), they had a virtual concert before (except I missed it, damn it!). You can go visit the island at anytime, no need to chat with anyone, actually every time when I go there it's always late night (island must be in Japan's time zone) and hardly anyone is around, it's like a freaking ghost town.

2. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I feel slightly bad for lolling at KAITO for downloading Second Life now, considering that actually sounds quite awesome.

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I may have to reinstall Second Life now... It runs like ass on my computer, though. :lol: But if I can virtually meet Sae sometime, that'd be pretty damn cool! :)

4. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Ohh I'm kind of understanding XD

5. makistar

I was just in SL

This is a bit dark, CCL is in the background
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Not to take this too off topic, but would you mind making a map of where this stuff is in SL, makistar, and maybe put it in the news thread? I'm in dejima, but I can't find any of this stuff. Also keep us up to date if you hear any SL happenings! :)

7. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    Thanks for the pics Makistar.
    Yeah, I installed it last night on my laptop [bad idea] and it ran incredibly slow. I still don't know how to work it, but I shall soon enough.

How awesome would it be to get a load of S48ers go to the event? *winkwink*

8. makistar

I think we should start a new thread on Second Life...

Half the time I'm lost myself but if you walk or fly around you'll see the office48 building and Chocolove from AKB48 Pavilion is right next to it. Some of the buildings (graphics) won't appear on screen until you walk toward it so if you see an empty area just keep on walking, on the bottom toolbar there is a "mini-map" button, that's kind of tell you where you are (like GPS) and you'll also see on the map if there are others around the area. I saw 3 girls earlier, one with bikini B-) .
    Last night I saw someone by the name of "Dajima and a number then Achan Rang or Hang or Ran" (don't remember now), I'm not sure if real AKB48 members have names like Dajima# or not but the girl's outfit is nice, we "looked" at each other for a few seconds but I didn't say anything to her then she left (more like ran away from me!)

9. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm downloading it right now. I just got, THE most awesone name, like, ever. Kyobu Drevnerussky. It probably isn't Russian, but it sounds Russian... so, win.

10. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Drevnerussky means "ancient russian"

11. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ I love it.

My PC can't handle SL at all though, so, count me out.

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

YES.
    i have no idea how to go there. :confused:

do we need any kind program for SL?

13. Ange

Ange Member

Wow, thanx for the tour, KAITO. Looks interesting :)

Sayaka <3

14. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

there should be a leak now. :twisted:

15. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Since I'm a noob :p Can anyone tell me how to get an account if i have to, and um, like, how to actually start in japs land? ^^ (in SL :eek: )

16. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

17. Ange

Ange Member

Nooo I won't d/l, I won't d/l.... Must wait....

18. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

^eheheh, i know the satisfaction of waiting the original stuff, and listen or watch the original stuff~ ahaha like gaki-san Alo-hello and PB Ishuun, after 3 months from release date than get a chance to watch it! wait for my order to arrive~ cuz wanna feel the satisfaction, for 3 motnhs i didnt watch the downloaded ver. although already download ehhee...

although long waiting, but when we watch or listen the original stuff, the satisfaction, is priceless, the long waiting is so worth it!! eheh~

19. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I was looking at the auction websites, and I've saw no sign of photobooks anywhere, only the albums and these 2 cards.
    Either,
    A, the photobook is CD case sized or
    B, no photobook.

I don't want to scare anyone, but I just find it weird that the CDs and these limited cards are, but not the photobook.

20. Ange

Ange Member

Well, I've always thought the PB is a CD case size. I never thought it'd be big.