TV / Radio CROW'S BLOOD (16/07/23 to 16/08/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 15, 2016.

1. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

Bruh this show........... cant wait 4 more and still waiting 4 subs 555. Anyways, this drama is super good becuz i love outlast and it was like this drama. As expected from saw's director!

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

2. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't think Sakura pushed Annin on that scene. There's a scene where Kaoru (Watanabe Mayu) talks with Maki (Miyawaki Sakura) about Aoi (Iriyama Anna). Kaoru said to Maki that Aoi wants to be a bird (CMIIW) on the meeting at the school gym. My speculation is that scene where Sakura kiss Annin will be showed on next episode. If my theory was right, Maki died in Tokyo by car accident, and her father try to 'bring her back'. Then he developed a 'medicine' which can heal an injury body, with the side effect of having black blood (thus called Crow's Blood) and that medicine can be spreaded by a kiss, and Maki kiss Aoi to give her that medicine. That's why Aoi waved her hand on the ambulance. She was so happy that she can recover her body so fast or maybe because she finally can fly (who knows). And now Aoi has same blood color as Maki, Maki found her first 'ally' on that school, that's why she talks happily with Aoi on the hospital while still being cold with the others, Nami (Mukaichi Mion) for example.
    But, who knows. It's just my theory after all. We need to watch the entire episode to get the answer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

Oh....i see that maki is trying to build her zombie horde eh. I wonder who's next that will be joining the undead legion hahaha.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the first episode and I really enjoy this drama! (even without subs haha) I could understand what was going on (more or less) and it's a really good first episode. Definitely higher quality & production than the usual AKB dramas. The acting is good too and the story is definitely interesting!

More opinions under spoiler!

Usually with the "horror" AKB dramas/movies I don't really feel scared or anything but here there are some moments that startled me, first of all at the beginning when that boy cut the neck of the other man, it surprised me because I didn't expect it (I didn't think this drama would show this kind of scenes) :shock: and then when Sakura was introduced in the classroom and she stare at Mayuyu and suddenly we see that bird (crow?) hit itself against the window... :shock: Same with the scene when Annin fell from the roof and her body was all dislocated, and the scene with Mayuyu's mom keep scaring her, it startled me too :shock: and the scene of Sakura in the end, well, I knew she was dead but it still surprised me when she got hit by the car so suddenly :shock: This episode managed to surprise me quite a lot of times so I think it's well produced and I enjoy it!

As for the storyline, so Sakura is dead, and her dad who's a doctor found a way to bring her back to life. Maybe because Annin found out who Sakura is, that's why Sakura did that to her, so now Annin is the same as Sakura. and now Sakura is friendly with her (hospital scene) while she isn't friendly with others. I liked the running scene where Sakura is wearing random shoes and didn't bother to run at first and then she run super fast and surpass them all. LOL Anyway I agree with the post here earlier, maybe this "medicine" can be spreaded by a kiss, I remember one of the trailer of the drama show Sakura (almost) giving a kiss to someone.

I'm looking forward to the next episode! I like this drama and I like that Sakura and Mayuyu are leads! Btw Mayuyu is really cute <3<3<3

and thanks for everyone here using the spoiler option to hide the spoilers! Let's keep it like that ^-^

5. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Has any subbing group announced that they're going to sub this drama?

6. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree that most of akb48 horror based shows aint that scary but this really gave me a fright espacially the crow and the mayu's mother jump scare , isit a kiss ? Not a bite ? Cause from the scene where sakura was running st night with annin following her and she got bit

Just seen the new trailer AND I SAW MAYU's character AND THE GUY are hugging ! *_* Please say theres a kiss scene between them

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep1

looks like the American mad scientists invented the ultimate regeneration procedure (AKA crow blood) and Sakura is like their test subject after that car accident.
    dont know too much about the crow blood ability and the side effect (nose bleeding? )but looks like more students will turn into crazy zombie students in future episode. [hehe]

side effect
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  8. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Episode 1 of Crow's Blood was amazing even though I didn't have any sub. (I could understand a bit of it.) This drama was so good it exceeded my expectations for a horror,mystery genre for Idols.
    I can't wait to see the next episodes and to also see how the story progresses.
    The jump scares tho:shock::yikes:. I've watched loads of asian horror films(going to watch japanese Ring and Grudge) yet this show gave me a heart attack when Annin fell of the roof and when Mayu's mum was scaring her. I had to check my pulse 8 times to make sure I was not dead!
    Plus, WHY DID ANNIN GET INFECTED IN THE FIRST EPISODE!!!:glare:.
    I think that if they knew her secret of her dying and they went up to her then she would proberbly kiss them and infect them or like she did to Annin bite them in their vision like Annin did.(the one where she and Sakura were at the race track at night and when Sakura turned round she had an creepy face then bit Annin.)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  9. rae

rae Kenkyuusei

does anyone have any idea how long are these episodes?

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah you're right, in that scene (Annin's dream) Sakura didn't kiss Annin, but I was thinking of another scene in one of the trailers from some weeks ago, in that scene we see Sakura (almost) kissing someone, so maybe the idea that she can spread the "medicine" by kiss is true, maybe it's something else though, like she could bite them or something (that sounds like a vampire story LOL).

This is the preview I'm talking about, go to 0:18. I'm not sure who Sakura is (almost) kissing but the person has glasses, the person kinda looks like Annin? Maybe it's the rooftop scene? Sakura maybe kissed Annin before she fell from the roof and this is why Annin survived and healed. I think we will probably know in the next episode! I can't wait ^-^

if the video does not show watch the video here

The first episode is 40 minutes long! Since this drama has a total of 6 episodes, I think each episode will probably be 40 minutes? So in the end it's like having a drama of 12 episodes of 20 minutes (like the usual AKB dramas) except that here it's 6 episodes of 40 minutes. I think it's good like this ^-^

11. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I told myself I would not watch any more horror from 48G after Adrenaline no Yoru...and yet I already watched Episode 1. It seems really well done though; I'm looking forward to the next episode already.

Also...
    Darn mom, scaring all of us like that. Made for some good lightheartedness after all those other scares though.

12. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura spreads Nurgle's gift by kissing?

Well I dont know if I should Yume de Kiss her! (Joke)

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    CROW'S BLOOD SP

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

#next victim

Oh wait sorry i dont kno how to do spoiler hide but i hope u cant see their faces so can anyone teach me how to do that plz (btw im really sorry if i have spoiled someone)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  16. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Does anyone know how they shot the part where Sakura got run over by the car? I'm really curious.(Sorry if I spoilt it for you but that scene was in the trailer anyways.If it did get spoilt then I'm sorry)
    In the bar there is something that looks like a textbox, click on that and there will be options on what to click. click on the spoiler option and write what you want. (If you cant see it then it's the 4th last option to the right

17. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

Help cant do it in tapatalk mobile

18. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Probably a mix of stuntmen, sfx and some of those suspension cables that lift people up I think.

So is CB gonna be weekly thing?

19. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

I think so cuz CB's next episode will be aired on 30th of this month

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Watching the live stream

THAT ENDING.