Movie / DVD Documentary of AKB48: Sonzai suru Riyuu (2016/07/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 16, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    yeah I found out later that there was a youtube video for this back in october or something and then realized there should already be a thread for this and there was lol

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't want to sit through another 2 hours of Takamina's crying to be honest. She was my first oshi in AKB but this is getting beyond ridiculous by now. There are so many stories about the 10 years of history of AKB, and, sorry to say, not all of them have to do with Takamina. Sure, she's been a very important member and she should have an acknowledgement of that in the documentary, but I seriously hope it's not 3 hours of Takamina's ~struggles~ to lead AKB and nothing else. Come on already. I hope the new gen gets at least some screen time as well, they need it, and to be honest, Takahashi is on her way out already, just let the poor girl leave and actually create some sort of back story for those who are supposed to be her successors.

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Quoting myself because now seems even more realistic than back then!.
    just add a "feat. Graduated Members" at the end.

6. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I could bet that this is not going to be focused on Minami. She is probably going to be featured just as much as her 1st generation status and GM entitles. In other words, assuming that the documentary will be about the 10 years of AKB and not just the last two years, her presence in the documentary should be stronger in the section related with the first years and then around 2012 for the Tokyo Dome concert section and probably the Japan Award.
    Of course, considering the release date, there should be another small section regarding her graduation concert.
    I'm expecting a documentary focused primarily on the girls that will lead the group from now on.

7. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Given how previous AKB Documentaries have played out [Yuko Grad + that year, Acchan Grad + that year, etc]. This is 1-1 100% absolutely guaranteed going to be about Takamina's Grad + 2015 which will have question/comments on 10 years of AKB, Yuihan most likely being asked how it felt when she was announced as the next soukantoku, the 10th ann show, and then ending on something something Takamina loves AKB something something.

8. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ...maybe I'm misunderstanding but is the director there seriously proudly advertising that he's had his camera in the faces of members at their most vulnerable moments the most? :shocku: Seeing a girl collapse with nausea and "YES NOW IS THE APPROPRIATE TIME TO GET THIS FOOTAGE ON FILM :^O^:" seems wrong to me despite all the crying footage of AKB48G I've been okay with so far.

And the Takamina putting rhinestones on Acchan's dress part was already in a previous document so maybe they shouldn't advertise that as "SUPER-NEW MATERIAL!" like Togasaki's crying was (if I'm not completely mistaken).

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally watching this when it comes available to me like everybody else. The trailer could've been better, though. :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@kaisap112 from the AKB thread:

So I'd say these images don't necessarily have to be in the film, but it's about the 10th anniversary thing and whatnot so it's kinda inevitable that we'll see some overlapping.

Also, the girls have cameras on them ALL THE TIME.
    Like, I remember that Sasshikita moment in the 2011 documentary (I think) where they were talking about the most random and boring stuff lol

10. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Tears, who would've guessed.

11. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That Naachan short preview... does that mean her interview is JUST RECENT!?

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    TGSK crying is from the 3rd documentary (it's at Nacchan's final HS event). I'm pretty sure all the footage, aside from the montage at the end, is previous documentary stuff. I'm hoping the actual documentary features more like the end footage rather than rehashing the previous years documentaries. :^^;:

13. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ya that's what the dude was saying... like the classic scenes from previous docs, then a taster of whats coming, though they are still working on it... filming, editing, splicing etc...

14. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Haruka Nakagawa The Legends...

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Documentary of AKB48: Sonzai suru Riyuu is the full title of this Documentary (The Reason I Exist).

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Official vid published on Jun 17, 2016

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. britforsythe

britforsythe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Tsunku??? What's he doing in that video?

18. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Today I watched it for the 2nd time and now I realized, why Tsunku's there? For what? Confusing.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Tsunku showed up in other AKB documentaries too (maybe the one about Aki-P? I can't remember). He was a big influence on AKB of course, as MoMusu was already popular and AKB is the same kind of group. I can't remember if there was some other connection too.

20. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    MM/H!P was based on the previous Idol group Aki-P had made, and Natsu-sensei was the first dance teacher of AKB