[DRAMA] - Majisuka Gakuen

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ Of course she does! I bet at least half of HP watches it.

2. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

FFFFF AWESOME.
    SHE SHOULD. ;w;

3. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Finished watching the last ep.
    As said above, I think there should be a second season, the ending left a lot to be wanted. Mayuyu hasn't done anything by herself yet and hasn't actually fought. I found the Jurina thing at the end pretty funny, so called Maeda of SKE wanting to overtake Acchan. [hehe] [hehe] The part where Mikapon actually scolded the rest of Team Hormone was pretty epic, wasn't expecting that. Their faces were like did she really just say that. [hehe] [hehe] Was actually hoping that Yuko would actually fight Acchan and beat her, too bad she was too sick to fight and just handed over the title.

4. Makito

Makito Kenkyuusei

Of Course Kanon likes it. Most MM (H!P) girls watch AKB things and listen to them, and alot of AKB girls watch MM (H!P) related things.

It's not a surprise, but I'm sure they would all hang out if they had the time, It's the fans that portray the whole AKB vs. MM, who is better thing. [aup]

Anyways........I never got why the principal spoke like...Japanglish ( Japanese and English ).
    And what's the relationship between Jurina and Mouse?? Was it ever made clear, or was it just for the whole dramatic effect?? [speechless]

5. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^Their relationship was never made clear because it was brought up in the last episode but it seems to be something like a boss/underling or a mastermind/person being used since it is Mayu the schemer. [hehe]

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Really? I've never even heard H!P mention AKB before. [wonder]

7. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

Watch, Mayu and Jurina turn out to be BFFs or even sisters because of their similar clothing style. :D

8. Makito

Makito Kenkyuusei

Ya of course, you wouldn't hear that all that much. It would get them in trouble with their fans...the same ones that are set on destroying every other group out there...a.k.a. the idiots. [boom]

But I forget which episode, of Haromoni I think it was, but one of the MM girls mentioned that she would like to hang out with AKB over dinner or something like that, and most of the girls nodded and "oh-ed" in agreement.

BUT THAT'S NOT PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD!!! :D

^If that were to be true...if A second season came to be....then I'd be really annoyed. Jurina really scared me when she tried to punch Maeda, and Mouse really pissed me off the whole show. So just the thought of the two being sisters or accomplices really makes me sick to my stomach (like scared not disgusted)

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I doubt that, otherwise Kanon wouldn't have mentioned that she watches Majisuka Gakuen. =P Plus various AKB members mention that they listen to H!P all of time, so...

And I don't know what episode you're talking about because I don't remember ever hearing AKB mentioned even once by someone in H!P... ever. XD

To be more on-topic... uh, go Majisuka Gakuen and whatnot... woohoo... :fear:

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I haven't really watched this, not so much into dramas, but man...

Takamina AND Yuko die in this series???

They're my two favorite AKB members!

11. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Takamina dies before this series ^^

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

この ドラマ 終わりでしょ?
    私も 見ないから T^T
    見なければ なりない!! [evil]

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^このフォルムでコメントを書いてありがとうございました。でも次回英語で書いて下さい。

Translation:

This drama's over?
    I didn't watch it T^T
    I so have to watch it!! [evil]

14. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    finally finished watching. Great show btw. A good mix of action, funny gags and a bit of sentiment.
    CAn't wait for the 2nd season where Jurina will be the expected main rival. And i hope this will give some opportunities for some new cast to shine, like SKE girls and RS girls. Heck add some SDN to spice it up.

15. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Whoo~ just finished the show. Great drama overall :D

Sad that Yuko died, but it seemed inevitable. I teared up during Yuko's excruciating walk from the stage to Maeda. :(

Ohyeah. Best actress = Mariko.

I don't want a second season, this show is fine as it is. I liked how the ending was with Jurina and Nezumi. (ohhh jurina is so pretty with those curls).
    Also, Maeda finally decided to take off the spectacles, although it makes me wonder why she wore them in the first place if she can see without them. Just for dramatic effect to show serious/not serious? o_O

ps. if only there was some kinda extra scene for Gakuran and Maeda. I know, they're both girls, lol, but Gakuran is such a handsome girl! [hehe]

16. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

17. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    oh they are very shiny nice. wouldn't I be so bold to buy a SHIBUYA jacket [hehe] but out of all of them, i think that Black has the coolest jersey cause its just black and white. and i like black and white [cool]

18. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

Just finished it yesterday. The ending felt like there's going to be a second season, most likely there will be one or it's going to be a special episode.
    Overall, it was "ok", the roles were well-played. The storyline was just meh, didn't really say why Maeda takes over Yuko's role, it was just "ok, you beat everyone and I'm dying...so therefore you are now the leader" *dies*. Episode 11 had a bit of a cliffhanger when they showed Yuko showing up at the graduation, I'm like "so...she doesn't die?"

19. plath

plath Kenkyuusei

I don't really think they'll make a new season. For one, they can't have Yuko or Takamina (unless they have them come back as different characters...). And now that Maeda has come to terms with Minami's death, she seems to be over the whole "maji" thing...If they did make a new season, it would more like a "spin-off" rather than a second season, I think. Although, I would really like to see more Gakuran (and Kabuki Sisters, and Gekikara, and Choukoku).

20. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

The jackets are pretty nice, would get Black's but its not something that I would/could wear outside. [hehe]