[DVD] Shukan AKB ~AKB48 in GUAM~ [2010/06/04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by flagator21, May 14, 2010.

1. Vale-Chan

Vale-Chan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ I want it too!

2. MaikuBano

MaikuBano Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^I want it too!

3. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

4. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^ That was kind of amazing.
    Idols waking other idols up will never get old ever.

5. nandaro

nandaro Kenkyuusei

wating for H!O tracker.............. [sleep]

6. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Thanks, that was hilarious XD

Please let us know if the rest is that good!

7. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

8. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

^ :XD: :XD: I was waiting for this. Thank you very much much, moyism <3 <3

9. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
  10. maruchan27six

maruchan27six Kenkyuusei

oh..OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Erena is being touched!!

Why I have the feeling that wasn't their first time doing that?

11. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Wow, this DVD set rocks. [clap]

Miichan and Sae were together a lot, and I was loving every moment of it (Sae is my #2). The Polynesian Dance segment is pure gold. :D Kinda sucks they had to miss out on what the other girls were doing, though. Also glad to finally see the other girls' trips to/through that haunted place. [hehe]

The neoki dokkiri (surprise wakeup) parts were the best, imo.

My favorite:
    [​IMG]

Miichan tackling Myao [rofl]

12. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Disc 1, that the losing group had to put on blindfolds is Nemouse worthy cruel [rofl] [rock]

13. mizu_youkan

mizu_youkan Kenkyuusei

yea i thought it was pretty cruel too, but at least they can see parts of it when they watch this dvd :p

14. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

15. moletonttu

moletonttu Kenkyuusei

It's amazing that they can ask so much money for this stuff. I mean the second disc with Sae and Minegishi is interesting and the waking-up dokkiri is really funny, but there's not really much besides that. The third horror house disc is basically the same thing 6 times over with different girls and they didn't even come up with anything funny or scary to begin with. But I guess I shouldn't complain too much, at least there's something to watch.

Eyeless it's basically a mini-series that they started in the Shukan AKB Extras discs, they make two of the girls talk to each other about basically what they thought about each other when they first met, what kind of a role they have in the group and so on. They usually pick two girls that aren't that close so it makes for some interesting talks.

16. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

^
    Ahh .. I see now ..
    Thanks for the explanation, I've never seen shukan AKB dvd before [hehe]

17. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

Seems like haruna didn't get to finish her drawing her bear, so I took the liberty of finishing it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

I've gained a new love for Itano Tomomi. hhahahah. PURE laughs from the VERY start of that haunted prison segment. :p I <3 itano for how incredibly awesome she is.

19. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

For me it's Mayu Watanabe.... She was so adorable at the flea market! lol (Oh yeah it's pronounced Ded de do. ;) ) She was very open to things. I liked how she was just sitting there making herself at home drinking from a coconut. One dollar for a coconut?! Wow, she got a really good deal! (Usually they charge $5 to tourists.) I must admit the flea market was the last place I expected them to be at though. At least the girls were able to walk around in public and not get mobbed. If I ran into them I'd show them all the really cool places to go and where to eat. The Japanese food there is to die for, not to mention I'd show them how we really bbq local style.

The island frequently gets quite a few famous visitors from Asia. The locals don't really care much for jpop or kpop, instead they tend to stick to American and Chamorro (native language) music.

I have a higher appreciation to Jurina Matsui too. Anyone that's brave enough to try balut [puke] gets high props from me. [clap]

20. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

Kojima looks really pissed. [blush] Shinoda seems to take delight in making Kojima even more pissed though. [hehe] I was laughing so hard when Oshima kind of said that she was slowing herself down in the race, but Kojima is still slower than her. [evil] The hell team also complained about the MCs (Takamina and Shinoda) who didn't participate in the race but they got treated like the heaven team. But they still deserve it, like Takamina said, she worked hard for the MC. :)

Wonder where is Kojima, Takamina and the other few girls are during the Sae/Miichan dance in the restaurant. Not all of the girls are there, and there is no other segment in the DVD that shows if they are filming other activity. [think]

The best team of the Haunted Prison segment is Kojima/Itano/Shinoda, with emphasis on Kojima and Itano. Itano kicking the poor bunny plushie is so LOL-worthy. Kojima is so brave, she keeps leading the way for them. Really makes me believe more that she is actually reliable and not a complete airhead afterall... :inlove: