[DVD] Shukan AKB ~AKB48 in GUAM~ [2010/06/04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by flagator21, May 14, 2010.

1. nandaro

nandaro Kenkyuusei

download it from H!O tracker 18gb and already deleting it, just saving Sae's part of course with michan [nerd]
    glad didnt spend money on this i would've felt ripd off big time no offense to the ones that bought it though [rock]

2. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    the ISOs finally downloaded for me LOLOL. *late*

Mayu ran off while shopping 3 times? FFF LOL. <3 O U, MAYUYU. I fell in love with her because I just did, so whenever she does anything notable I'm like OMG SHE'S SO DUMB. HOW WONDERFUL <3 because she's generally pretty quiet/reserved in stuff? XD (despite being a total crackhead <3 )

ANYWAYS.

The losing team having to wear blindfolds broke my heart. It should be obvious why, I think.
    [​IMG]
    Yes I made a gif of it LOL. Bawwww my poor baby ;__;
    It's okay though. I loved how they bonded after losing on the beach <3 YAAAAY WE'RE LOSERS or something.
    The food was downright disturbing though. I would've cried. Or reacted like Mayuyu did ( <3 ).
    I like Jurina more after that, I think LOL.

ALSO ALSO Akicha is like, the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life when she gets woken up. <3 <3

P.S. Clearly I'm full of love. The only emoticons I used were hearts HA HA HA

edit: Mayu's helmet cam is absolutely terrifying. She's so creepy looking. ... <3

3. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

^The stuff that they need to eat somewhat resembles Balut which is Filipino in origin.

Obviously I was shocked to know that Jurina is such a crybaby :cry: :cry: :cry:

but I do understand at the very least as she is only 13 this year. Imagine your sister who is still in Junior High School is being flown out of the country and gets spooked for entertainment....