[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I personally like Yuiyui a lot, but she doesn't offer anything different to the mix: she's very cute (conventionally cute, which is great to gather non-fans attention) and has a bit of a clumsy personality that makes people want to support her. Then we have Satopii, which is very talented, young and with lots of potential to draw people's attention as well. Both of them form a good balance.

Personally, I'd like a Naachan center: she has an appeal that may draw attention from more people rather than just the average idols' fan. Her androgynous looks scream 'cool' and may help to create a trend with her short hair and intense attitude.

2. tsukiashiroma

tsukiashiroma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You are playing it too safe. Tell me more about someone who is not often talked about. :)

================================

Today is 7th of July and it is known to be Tanabata day.

A lot of members have uploaded a Yukata picture on SNS. Happy hunting.

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    may be yes, they are future center of 48G, but they are never be popular like some old kami-7, Rena, Jurina, Sayanee, Maiyan, Nanase! and they are not rival for 46 young members :^^;: 48G future... soooo pooor. seriosly they are same. kawaii, nice, without individual, no individual, not particularly beautiful that would be a model, not really that funny and smart to be like Sashshi...yes I think Akip and mngmnt really seriosly working for 46G... and I unerstand why... I never give them any really great songs, especially songs with new sound, experimental... only usual and typical, because If I give good songs and lyrics for example to HKT, then it will be a waste of material!

5. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    You're a troll right? Because if you're not you are seriously deluded and RUDE!

I have nothing against Nogi or Keya, but I don't think they are that special... Infact, THEY seems all the same to me, while the 48 girls have LOT of flavor. To say all 48 girls are a waste of Space and time is so... wrong!!!

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    no I mean...it's not just waste... but.... if 48G is more MacDonalds, 46G (and all AKB48G sembatsu) is Author's cuisine restaurant(?)... You can not include in the McDonald's menu ... Lobster in wine sauce [hehe] It's problem? may be not... I love MacD and Burger KIng, but... I don't see prospects for development

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You're talking out of yer arse

8. tsukiashiroma

tsukiashiroma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Thank you for the advice! I feared that if I didn't play it safe, I would be too biased. I think Iwata Momoka, Jitoue Nene, and Tsukiashi Amane should be pushed the most (because they are the new-generations who I like the most)! I will keep this in mind though.

I think maybe only SKE48 is not properly preparing for the future, but they're starting to, with Obata Yuna as center and including some young members in senbatsu. A lot of the new-generation members could be on the same track as the older ones that you mentioned, they just have to work hard! As an ex-Matsui Rena oshi, I don't think she will have a "successor" who catches up to her, but I think there will be members as popular than her. And I like Mirurun as much as Rena, just in different ways. Bottom line, give the newer members some time and they will develop and shine. Also, thank you for your response! :)

9. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If 48G are McDonalds, 46G are at most Five Guys Burger. Younger, more expensive, maybe more delicious for some young people, but they are still burgers.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Yeah, this lol.

People are treating 46G like it's equivalent to McDonalds but no matter what, they'll never push the 48G out of it's McDonald title. McDonald may not be delicious but hey, people at least know more about it.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, aside from his blabber, some of these 48G girls are treated that way.
    By management, by fans, and by the people on this forum.
    Not totally wrong at all.

12. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  13. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
  14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I'm STILL waiting for Keyaki for TIF. They along with BJM (Band Janai Mon) were among the most anticipated idol acts that haven't been announced yet.

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  16. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ??? Banmon's been announced for ages?

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Oops... Let me rephrase that:

Keyaki is currently the only anticipated idol act that hasn't been announced yet (right now). Unless more interesting idol groups come out of nowhere.

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    famous popular group like keyaki or AKB or Nogizaka never be in TIF!

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Was going to wait until there was more info on it (what I think everybody was going to do), Since right now it says Coming Soon.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^You should have checked the history before saying that.