[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sakamichi fans in Indonesia are talking about this

Since Yoasobi's live in Indonesia last December, there're many Japanese musical artists having live in Indonesia, some of them are having Asian tour. Other Japanese musical artists that have lives in Indonesia such as Babymetal, Radwimps, & One OK Rock

So Indonesian Sakamichi fans are expecting any Sakamichi group to visit Indonesia

But there're many things to be studied such as; is Sakamichi that popular in Indonesia? This is to consider which venue to rent & how much the ticket price if any Sakamichi group live in Indonesia comes true

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Just off the top of my head, group I think would be more likely is Hinatazaka because their Ushuaia Sarina lived in Indonesia for some time and could act as a guide. On the other hand, however, Nogi tends to be pushed the most and might be more popular there.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Hinatazaka46 maybe can be invited to the same festival that invited AKB48 to Jakarta in 2018

Actually there's another festival in Jakarta that seems to have enough budget to invite any 46 or 48 group but seems they prefer to invite Japanese musical artists that often sing anime songs

• Like Like x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    TALK about The behind the scenes of "ACTRESS".

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Am I seeing things right? Nogizaka will skip TIF for the first time in the group's history.

Sakurazaka will not even be there with 3rd gen. I hope they will get some live performance at RIJF. I don't want another situation like Japan Expo.

Hinatazaka was the last group to be announced. Will 4th gen be there with the group? Seed & Flower can't hold back both Sakurazaka 3rd and Hinatazaka 4th gen. They need to entertain fans and not be stuck in the past with senior members. It took a while for 4th gen to appear in Hinakoi for example.

I would have said TIF is losing power to appeal if Hinatazaka skipped TIF as well. I don't know the reason behind Nogizaka to skip TIF this year.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Nogi will be in Nagoya for their Summer Tour concerts those days

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

I think Nogizaka first performed at TIF in 2017 and even that was mainly 3ki. Then they weren't there in 2018 either when TIF was held on the same weekend as their concerts, just like this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    With or without TIF, I just hope Nogi new song may be as great as Start Over and Am I Right. I am personally not a big fan of some nogi summer songs but since the latest sakamichi releases have been so good, i have high hopes for this one.

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG that would be a blast...!

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Cmiiw. On that poster it said, "Singing, Dancing. Reaching the Highest Passion of Technique." Maybe, it is something like a training event/show.

13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ... and may the best gladiator... ehhh... excuse me, girl, win...

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm just happy to see Okamoto Hina there, hope she is really back.
    And this is the first joint Sakamichi that involves the whole gens. But I'm not so keen on competition, hope it's a friendly thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Singing or dancing, I hope they can really showcase their individual talent. I wish to see more members play musical instruments.
    I know Nogizaka and Hinatazaka members but have zero knowledge about Sakurazaka. So, this is a chance for me to know their young members.
    It would be nice to see members interact with the other group. I sure would love to see Mao and Yoko together in one program.

• Like Like x 2
  16. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Now this is going to be fun. Maybe a TV show? Star Tanjou but also with dancing? New Gens Concert?

Whatever it is, it´s gonna be iconic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

oricon posted an article calling it a joint album but they've since edited that part out. probably just a mistake on their part rather than spoiling insider info but hey, you never know. :fear: i've also seen people theorize it might be a stage play, since 歌, 舞, and 伎 (ka-bu-ki) are part of the tagline. that or a joint concert at kabukicho tower since the building is visible on the poster that showed up in endo riko's blog.

personally i don't really care what it is as long as the groups *actually* interact lol, please no more joint-in-name-only things like w-keyaki fes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, that's why I said it would be a blast! And we're speaking about their last and most promising generations.

And there's a chance to get to know these girls. As a fan of all three groups (well, hm, just a tiny bit more of a Sakura fan), I'm sure you'll like them.

Oh, the cute cousins... I'm sure it will be the karate kid the one that will protect the big tower girl LOL...

THAT...!

19. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

This is exciting news for sure. I've for years wanted a Joint Audition song for all the members who were genmates back in 2018. Let Hinano center.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Here's even more information with the website for what's happening with the collaboration: https://www.tokyu-kabukicho-tower.jp/shinzanmono/

Looks like a series of concerts for each group through November. Doesn't look like true collaboration happening.