Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^Now those 317k sales are no longer convincing. Still better than Oricon thou.
    -------------------------------
    HKT48 9th single 19th round results (source)
    -------------------------------
    30/30 (+3) Miyawaki Sakura (Sold out 2nd round, Re-sold out 7th round, Re2-sold out 13th round, Re3-SO 16th, Re4-SO 19th)
    20/30 (+0) Sashihara Rino
    09/30 (+3) Tanaka Miku
    06/30 (+1) Kodama Haruka
    05/30 (+5) Yabuki Nako
    03/30 (+2) Matsuoka Hana
    02/30 (+0) Matsuoka Natsumi

2.3/23.3 (+0.0) Fuchigami Mai
    1.3/20.3 (+0.7) Kojina Yui
    5.0/20.0 (+1.0) Tomiyoshi Asuka
    2.0/20.0 (+0.0) Inoue Yuriya
    0.7/19.3 (+0.0) Tanaka Yuka
    7.0/18.7 (+3.0) Komada Hiroka
    7.0/18.3 (+2.0) Sakaguchi Riko
    3.0/17.3 (+2.3) Hokazono Hazuki
    2.7/17.3 (+1.0) Kurihara Sae
    0.7/14.7 (+0.7) Akiyoshi Yuka
    0.7/14.3 (+0.0) Shimono Yuki
    1.3/13.7 (+0.0) Aramaki Misaki
    0.7/13.3 (+0.7) Okamoto Naoko
    6.3/12.7 (+2.7) Tsukiashi Amane
    4.0/12.7 (+0.7) Takeda Tomoka
    5.3/12.3 (+1.3) Jitou Nene
    0.7/10.0 (+0.7) Tanaka Natsumi

2.0/7.3 (+0.0) Yamauchi Yuna
    1.3/7.3 (+0.0) Imada Mina
    7.0/7.0 (+1.3) Toyonaga Aki (Sold out 4th round, Re-sold out 7th round, Re2-sold out 13th round, Re3-SO 16th, Re4-SO 19th)
    6.3/7.0 (+2.7) Matsumoto Hinata (Sold out 5th round, Re-sold out 7th round)
    6.3/7.0 (+0.0) Unjo Hirona (Sold out 9th round)
    0.7/7.0 (+0.7) Kumazawa Serina
    6.0/6.7 (+0.7) Sakai Moeka
    2.0/6.7 (+0.7) Fukugawa Maiko
    1.3/6.7 (+0.7) Miyazaki Sono
    0.7/6.7 (+0.0) Shimizu Rio
    2.0/4.0 (+0.7) Ui Mashiro
    1.3/4.0 (+0.0) Iwahana Shino
    1.3/4.0 (+0.0) Tsutsui Riko

Total:164.0/801.3 (+38.0 since 18th round)

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

How come?

300k in a week is great for a SG, IMO.

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, esp for HKT.

I don't know why anyone would expect HKT to sell more than usual. If they can manage to sell as many as their previous single, I'd consider it a success. It's better to have the sales stay consistent than go down like NMB or SKE.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sales have probably been under-reported for a couple of years since oricon started dicking around with the numbers.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I guess as long as none of the groups pull an SDN48 they are safe to continue on lol~

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yes 300k is great. I just remember that between these 3 SG, it's always HKT who sold less in comparison except in Saikou ka yo case.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, historically SKE and NMB have had more members (HS sales there) than HKT.
    Now NMB and HKT are more on par... but maybe NMB sold those 50k more because people liked their song more? I can't really defend Bagutte. :^^;:

9. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Song hardly factors in theater edition sales. NMB top members have more slots than HKT, and more importantly, they use fortunemusic.

Like I mentioned quite a few pages back, this single HS is a mess. Even Sakura who can easily sell out in 2nd round in AKB singles without cancellations during resales keep having cancellations in this single. It introduces a new HS date at the extremely last minute, which is just 2 weeks away, which not only prevent it from selling properly, but also resulted in cancellations of many unsettled payments from past rounds because the closer date is more attractive. Furthermore they cancel a date and push it backwards to August. Not surprisingly even Sasshi can barely sell at such a faraway date that is furthermore only announced at about 13th round application, much less other members.

Sales will definitely pick up if they keep the applications open when those faraway dates get closer, and of course when they announce national HS events. NMB just lost Fujie Reina, Yabushita Shu and Jonishi Kei, so I think their sales may not keep up in next single.

10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They are good.
    It's just that they cold do better.

True.
    I meant in the case of longer lasting chart life.
    I doubt they expected Bagutte to be the next (next next) KFC and have it charting forever.
    More when they made another song with a more expected senbatsu and uploaded the full PV to youtube and said they were gonna promote it as well.

But anyway, these are still great sales for the SG in a time where the 48 craze is over.
    What worries me now is NGT. They don't have the numbers to bring in great sales, so either they get a kickass song ala Silent Majority or... they're gonna bomb.

12. Wheny

Wheny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    imo you can't compare HKT to SKE, or NMB, especially SKE..
    AKS put 90% of its resource for HKT because HKT is the only sister groups that still can't reach its peak and has a lot of potentials so the fact that HKT has been stagnant is not cool..
    SKE sold 500k with its only around 4 days handshake event and so was NMB without the enormous push like HKT these days.
    may be it's because of the downward of 48G anyway..

13. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    FTFY. Don't even compare to the period where AKB can sell more than 750k, completely excluding theater editions on their non-voting single.
    90% of its resource? How did you even derive at such figure?

HKT single sales are certainly stagnent, and it's ok because the appeal for shaking hands with very young girls are lesser than more matured girls.
    From Nikkei, HKT concert and theater earnings for 2016 even exceeded AKB - which included events that encompasses all sister group members such as request hour, SSK, graduation concert etc.

14. Wheny

Wheny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    HKT can exceed other groups in concert earning because they are given the chances to do the tour like 2x more than other groups, and where did those chances come from?
    It's AKS resources that is deprived from what they could have invested in other groups.
    So, the fact that AKS has done so much for HKT but HKT feels like this sale numbers is good enough is not a good idea at all.

15. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    HKT can do more tour because they are not known to make losses like AKB, and tours are only for existing fans. I don't know how you come out with the word invest, which is used for promotion outside the fandom to attempt gaining new fans. Still wondering how you derive at 90% or anywhere around that.

16. Wheny

Wheny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    .....I think this is getting ridiculous now.
    AKB might be a bit pity but whenever they have tour, I'm sure it can interests ppl than any sister groups. And at losses or not is out of question since not all HKT tour sold out? I see ticketcenter always spam my mail box with HKT concert app even before the performance day. (http://geitsubo.com/blog-entry-22863.html)
    HKT has had more tours than any other groups even when they were the least popular sister group 3-4 years ago.
    so what's wrong with me saying AKS pushes HKT ?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  17. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Aki-p has mentioned AKB make losses even back in the days where they can do bigger venues, much less now where they only do small venues, where the cost of everything (staffs, costumes and transportation of members from other regions) just can't cover it. And what's with that link from Momusu 2ch?
    HKT is very region based, just like other sister groups. And I absolutely can't see any efforts in the past, current nor future for AKS to actually invest beyond their region.

I have highlighted every exaggeration I needed to regarding enormous pushes and investment.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's not often you see someone lose all credibility so soon but then it's not often you see someone post a statement as utterly ludicrous as that.

19. Wheny

Wheny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I never knew someone would take that '90% of AKS money went to HKT 'sarcastic statement of mine this serious..
    Did you take
    'All sister groups cost will be poured to HKT concert lol'
    'lmao HKT is the main 48group now' or so this serious too?
    it's a common joke in any matome or comment section about HKT gori oshi..
    and I have no idea why you don't understand that url i posted, HKT can't even fill up 2000 cap venue and you said AKS let HKT doing tours because they won't operate at loss like AKB?

It's simply
    Me : I think HKT sale number stagnant like this is not good... AKS pushes them so much more than other groups..(Tours, Variety, etc)
    You : because they know HKT won't operate at loss like AKB!!
    Me : ?????
    (Don't you know HKT is famous for its empty handshake venue right now...)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  20. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Again, I have made my point about how tours are not even considered as push and investment because they are solely for existing HKT fans.
    And sorry, I won't take that link from hello pro 2ch seriously, when just now upon going to the main page the next thing I see is a hate thread towards Momoiro Clover Z. The fandom there is amazing to have so much time hating on other groups (apparently groups that made it to Kouhaku) when they cry so much about their group not being invited Kouhaku just because they reach 100k sales upon adopting the HS model same as the 48 group.

So you mean you are making sarcastic facts? Alright then, thanks for telling everyone you are not to be taken seriously.

And P.S.
    You are currently on Stage48 forums. The last embarassing argument I would like to see is telling others off for not understanding / accepting other platform's comment culture.