Stage HKT48 Himawarigumi 1st [Pajama Drive] (2013/11/02 - 2015/12/14)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 26, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    HKT48 Himawarigumi
    Pajama Drive
    2013/11/02 ~

Team members and kenkyuusei to perform together as one in this revival of Team B's 3rd stage.

2. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Already hyping up for Monday 12.30 performance, the line up is legendary!

Raira, Yuriya, Minazou, Naocchi, Chiizu, Okapan, Riinu, Iichan, Piichan, Shinamon, Boss, Yuutan, Tomiyoshi, Chori, Mariri, Wakachan
    [party]

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    And the second performance on monday will be the same cast as today right? Looks like they have 2 casts like they did with the AKB himawari stages. Only surprise would be that Mashiro replaced Okapan.

4. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [​IMG]
    HKT48 Himawari-gumi 「Pajamas Drive パジャマドライブ」stage shonichi
    Cast members:
    Team H:
    Chihiro Anai, Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Moriyasu Madoka, Ota Aika, Matsuoka Natsumi, Motomura Aoi
    2nd Gen KKS:
    Tomonaga Mio, Tashima Meru, Ui Mashiro, Fuchigami Mai, Akiyoshi Yuka, Tani Marika, Okamoto Naoko

overture
    M01. Shonichi
    M02. Hissatsu Teleport
    M03. Gokigen Naname na Mermaid
    M04. Futari Nori no Jitensha
    MC
    M05. Tenshi Shippo (Ota Aika, Tomonaga Mio, Akiyoshi Yuka)
    M06. Pajama Drive (Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Tani Marika)
    M07. Junjou Shugi (Kodama Haruka, Anai Chihiro, Fuchigami Mai)
    M08. Temodemo no Namida (Mastuoka Natsumi, Moriyasu Madoka)
    M09. Kagami no Naka no Jean Da Arc (Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, Murashige Anna, Mashiro Ui, Okamoto Naoko)
    MC
    M10. Two years later
    M11. Inochi no Tsukaimichi
    M12. Kiss Shite Son Shichatta
    MC
    M13. Boku no Sakura
    encore~
    Introducing the 3rd generation members
    E01. Wasshoi HKT!
    E02. Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru
    MC
    E03. Shiroi Shirt

photos:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    The 17.00 performance will be
    Akiyoshi, Anai, Abe, Iwahana, Ui, Ueno, Okamoto, Kusaba, Kōjina, Sakaguchi, Tani, Fukagawa, Fuchigami, Matsuoka, Murashige, Motomura
    Apparently all the big names will take the Monday off :)

I wonder too why Okapan wasn't at the shonichi?

6. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Natsu and Madoka for Temodemo. I like that. :glare:

7. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Having watched the performance I have to say I don't really like it. I think the songs are very boring and not fun to listen to or watch them dance. I also don't like the member lineups, and I don't think the kenkyuusei can sing well enough to be performing together. I'd rather it was just more Hakata Legend :/

8. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Frankly speaking pretty surprised Ui made it for Shonichi. Technically its the Melon Juice Senbatsu swooping Ui for Okapan.

9. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I haven't watched the real stage yet but I just love the dance practice video posted in youtube for Yossha HKT so much! Some highlights for me
    - They put Ai-Chan and Sasshi in the exact same name announcement of the original stage song (3rd and 6th respectively). Must be pretty neat for both of them to be performing this stage again, it being their very first shonichi for them.
    - Ai-chan messing at the very center around at the beginning of the song, and also doing mentaiko when her name was called
    - Sasshi stealing Meru's spotlight and goofing around a few times throughout the song.

Can't wait to actually watch the stage sometime sooNn!

10. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    everyday there will be a rolling member and it will be interesting

4/11/2013 (show 1)
    lineup : raira, yuriya, minazou, nao, chiizu, okapan, serinu, iichan, pichan, shinamon, bosu, yuttan, asuka, chori, mariri, wakaharu

4/11/2013 (show 2)
    lineup : yukachan, chihiron, abekkori, shino, mashiro, harutan, naopon, manamin, jina, rikoppi, tani, maikomu, maichan, natsu, aanya, aoi

6/11/2013
    lineup : chihiron , abekkori, yuriya, minazou, mashiro, nao, okapan, rinu, bosu, yuttan, chori, maichan, natsu, aoi, mariri, wakaharu.

11. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    The shonichi was amazing! I loved every minute of it. Now I can't wait to see what units the rest of the members are going to perform.

12. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    This was a great shonichi performance! [rock]As expected from HKT, their energy and power was at sky-high level. I especially loved Junjou Shugi performance. Kyappu looked stunning :cute: and I loved how the 3rd gens were the back up dancers.
    Although, I couldn't really concentrate on the performance during Encore because half the time I was wondering if their shirts said HHT or HKT [hehe]

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Isn't it a little boring to have Matsuoka and Moriyasu doing Temo Demo again? That's their unit from Hakata Legend. They should have switched it up.

On another note, Sasshi was singing live in her unit! That was a surprise

14. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm trying to watch the Monday 12:30 stage live, but my Internet connection is screwing me. Pixelated blocks everywhere...

Anyway, these are the stage units for this performance:

Tenshi no Shippo
    Inoue, Ueki, Yamada

Pajama Drive
    Nakanishi, Tanaka Y., Umemoto

Junjou Shugi
    Goto, Komada, Tomiyoshi

Temodemo no Namida
    Kumazawa, Shimono

Kagami no Naka no Joan of Arc
    Imada, Ito, Okada, Tanaka N., Wakatabe

That line-up for Junjou Shugi is very exciting. Unfortunately this was the moment my connection went crappy so I could barely see their faces.

I'll say one thing though: Shinamon's singing on Temodemo was a very pleasant surprise.

15. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    IICHAN CENTERING JUNJOU SHUGI WOW my life is complete :omfg:
    also cinnamon in temodemo !!!! & that kagami lineup looks absolutely amazing.
    ahh now i'm really looking forward to watching this!!

16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2013.11.04 Matinee show (12:30 PM JST).

From the beginning of the set with Natsumikan's back to the audience, she is so tall now I thought it was going to be Abekkori until she turned around. Waka-chan, Imada Mina, Abekkori (not present), + Boss, 4 towers in HKT48. Even Meru from the other night's show seems to be growing taller.

Tenshi no Shippou was almost (almost) better than the original team B, thanks to Ueki Nao. Her sweet voice reminds me a lot of Nakayan's singing. I think my dream set would be Lovetan, Ueki, and Inoue or Mariri for this song. (Actually, Akiyoshi did a great job the other night too.)

Chori was great in Pajama Drive, and Okada rocked Joan of Arc. Honestly, I liked everything about this performance, Chiizu continues to impress and so does Tomiyoshi.

About the Draft members: I wonder if these are the members favored by Sasshi and Chihiro? If so, They are mostly older (18+) members and it seems Sasshi is looking for a mature addition to pal around with and balance the loli factor. I was happy to see the footballer Iso Kanae (20) and Takita (16).

17. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Agree so much. Ueki was totally in her element there, bouncing and flerting around. Yuriya looked a little unconfortable, to be honest, like she didn't want to perform the song. Or maybe she was just nervous.

In fact, you could tell that they were all very nervous. Wakachan cried on one of the MCs, and I couldn't understand why but I heard her saying the word "encore" a few times. I wonder if she was talking about the fact that the fans took forever to start the encore. By the way, that was a terrible crowd over there, these girls deserved much better.

Here is my prediction for the stage units of the 17:00 performance.

Tenshi no Shippo
    Akiyoshi, Iwahana, Ueno

Pajama Drive
    Abe, Motomura, Tani

Junjou Shugi
    Anai, Kojina, Sakaguchi

Temodemo no Namida
    Fuchigami, Matsuoka

Kagami no Naka
    Fukagawa, Kusaba, Murashige, Okamoto, Ui

18. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    4/11/13 show 17.00

Tenshi no Shippo : Shino (senta), Mariri, Maiko

Pajama Drive : Ueno (senta) , Aoi, Tani

Junjou Shugi : Abe (senta), Chihiro, Mai

Temodemo : Natsu , Manamin

Kagami : Sakaguchi, Kojina, Murashige, Ui, Okamoto

19. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Oh boy. This stage just keeps delivering. All my predictions were wrong, but it doesn't matter because I'm loving these line-ups. Abekkori was amazing on Junjou Shugi. Rikopi and Jiina sang Kagami no Naka live and totally nailed it.

Performance is still going on, they're on Two Years Later now. On the MC after Kagami no Naka, Murashige asked each of the other girls one by one "What gen are you?". Then she said "I'm first gen! I'm your senpai!" :XD:

EDIT: Yamada Marina is subbing for Akiyoshi, who couldn't perform for health reasons.

20. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i heard the draft candidate appear at stage today, someone can tell me who are they? and did 3rd gen kenkyuusei appear too?