Stage HKT48 Himawarigumi 1st [Pajama Drive] (2013/11/02 - 2015/12/14)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 26, 2013.

1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Looks like the Pajama Drive costumes made another victim. On Saturday's 12:30 performance, during Junjou Shugi, Iichan (who was center) left the stage on the middle of the song and didn't come back. Tomiyoshi and Piichan just kept on dancing without a center. There's a notice on the DMM download page saying that she left because of "costume trouble" (衣装トラブル). I've watched the LOD but I couldn't see what exactly was wrong with her clothes. (I was actualy watching the stage live, but at that exact moment I was paying attention to another window instead of the show :fp: ).

Anyone knows what exactly happened?

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I must say that she slipped out very swiftly and professionally. :lol: Not a hint of troubles on her face.

Here it is, a tear in the back of her costume:

[​IMG]

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I don't really like the Jean D'Arc MC. All they really do is bully Murashige. Don't they have any other material?

4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Anybody knows if the 3rd gen is eligible to join the Himawarigumi stage anytime soon? [party]

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  6. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Yatta [party]

I guess Nako will perform Tenshi no Shippo, Miku could pull of Pajama Drive, Saechan for Junjou Shugi, Hazuki for Temodemo~ would be subs I'd like to see.

__

Anyway yesterday Akiyoshi performed ~Jeanne d'Arc (for the first time? I haven't seen that before).
    Her tiny, cute appearance vs her strong voice/fierce dancing is quite an interesting gap. :D

[Rikopi, Jiina, Akiyoshi, Minazou, Mashiro]

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/82502358[/vimeo]

7. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Yesterday was the first Pajama Drive of the 2014 and it was very good!
    The lineup was almost perfect (Ueki,Kumazawa,Shimono, Miyawaki, Murashige, Motomura, Inoue, Imada, Ui, Goto, Komada, Sakaguchi, Tashima, Tanaka Y, Tomiyoshi, Yamada)
    the performances all really solid (My Highlight was Junjou Shugi by Imomou Chu! - Iichan, P-chan, Tomiyoshi)
    The MC were hilarious (NAO!)

also Iichan sake!!!

also this happened during Shiroi Shirts :awesome:
    [​IMG]

Damn I so love HKT when they did show like this one :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I watched the same performance! Also due to the line-up :awesome: Sakura, Yuriya and Sae at the same time.

The things that stood out were indeed Junjou Shugi (backdancing Sae surprised me with her expression) and Riinu in her unit! I thought that she was really great, good expression and vocals. [clap]

[​IMG]
    :inlove:

The MC part was Nao with her "personal words", Iichan copying Sakura's intro and Aanya talking about how Meru was staring down her food and asking for some all the time.

9. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

I hope that after the shuffle, I can see 5 biggest "theater girls" of the Original team H (Wakachan, Boss, Riinu, Cinnamon, Nao) less. They need to participate in other activities instead of staying in theater to keep the number of official member and KKS balanced.

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Pajama drive 14/01/17

Line Up:

Anai, Kodama, Nakanishi, Matsuoka, Moriyasu
    Akiyoshi, Inoue, Ui, Umemoto, Okamoto, Kojina, Sakaguchi, Tani, Tomiyoshi, Fukagawa, Yamada

The teams songs were all pretty good, better than last time I watched a pajama drive stage. No one really stood out, positively or negatively. Just a really solid team performance.

The units were a bit less good though.Some points:
    - Chiizu has a really nice voice, i liked it. I just noticed she has the same,very serious expression whatever song she's singing. Iwata Karen has the same thing. It's awesome in darker, fiercer songs, but a bit out of place in the more upbeat ones. I wonder if it's just the way she looks? It was fine in pajama drive though
    -I like the way yuriya dances, jiina's voice and tomiyoshi is very decent allround.
    - It was great to see chiichan in pajama drive again

It's funny to see how the 1st gens look so much more like idols than the 2nd gens. The 2nd gens are still in that phase where they look like regular schoolgirls their age. It's not an insult to the 2nd gens, the 1st gens were in exactly the same phase 1 year - 18 months ago. Especially Haruppi and Natsu look like polished idols now.

Something else I noticed was the difference in the 2nd gens demeanor in the 2nd gen mc only compared to the mixed 1st / 2nd gen MC with natsu and haruppi. They were very lively in the first but really timid in the second (apart from tani). Is this a senpai/kouhai thing? Hope this will disappear over time.

im not trying to turn this into a 1st v. 2nd gen debate! just something i noticed

11. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

Partly. Rikoppi (and Jiina) are not only their generation fellows but also they appear together on Pajama Drive more often. Natsu and Haruppi were like "dai-senpai" who hardly appeared on stage and talk to them. IMO, Yuriya, Chiizu and Mariri also don't talk much normally. It felt so awkward when they always filmed Yuriya together with Tani (though I think her forced smile was cute, LOL).

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I also watched it (of course with Anai finally popping up again) and I agree with what Disco said.

Chiizu has had some problems with wanting to do everything perfectly in some fear to dissappoint people. (At least that's what it looks like to me). So she looks really tense. It's been getting better recently though. She's been smiling a lot in some performances. This time around she looked a bit tense overall though like you said.

Now about Junjou Shugi, my bias lol. This was actually the first time I saw Haruppi and Anai in it (I know shame on me).
    Overall Anai slayed it, she's a really good fit imo and Tomiyoshi was solid as usual.
    Haruppi was good but personally I think Iichan's voice and dancing fits the song more, I was thinking that she'd be great in a side position. Which is not a bad thing at all as I like the sides more than the center. :lol:

As for the mixed MC, I agree as well. It felt like Haruppi/Natsu and maybe Tani leading on/interviewing the 2 others. Chiizu, Mashiro and Mariri didn't even make a sound. Yuriya surprised me in this actually, in the past she was usually less talkative but here she did pretty okay or even good compared to the past. She even said in the MC itself that one of her goals is to talk more during MC's.

But like Kiriharu said the members who said nothing usually don't say a lot either. Altough I do certainly think that there are still barriers in play between them. I'm pretty sure that they'll mostly get resolved in the new teams.

Some stuff to end: It was Hazuki's birthday in that LOD so 3rd gens talked about recent birthday presents they got. Hazuki said that Tsuttsun took her out for some ice cream for her birthday but she ended up spilling some on Hazuki's pants. :awesome:

Oh and Chori talking about dreaming of a bath full of Sukiyaki lol

13. adhe48

adhe48 Kenkyuusei

ah I like Pajama drive Show! just waiting for temodemo no namina by Madoka and Natsu :D

14. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    For today's stage Hokazono Hazuki will be replaced by Okamoto Naoko due to illness. [sweat]

Lineup for the 18:30 stage is gonna be:

Aramaki Misaki, Ito Raira, Inoue Yuriya, Imada Mina, Ueno Haruka, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Kusaba Manami, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sakamoto Erena, Tani Marika, Fukagawa Maiko, Fuchigami Mai, Yamauchi Yuna

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ That line-up is actually for Nounai Paradise, not PajaDora. ;)

And it sucks that Hazuki can't perform today...

16. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Apparently Today Pajama Drive has only 15 members due to Harutan sudden sickness

Also always due to Harutan Sickness Riinu had to step in as Center in Pajama Drive and she learned the choreography for the song in one hour just before the stage!
    Awesome as expected Seri-chan [clap]

I will upload the performance as soon as its available

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Poor Harutan. :( Feel better!

But that chance for Riinu! One hour to prepare? :yikes: I look forward to seeing how well Riinu pulls it off. I am hopping she went out there and owned that unit. [rock]

18. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Here's the Pajama Drive performance, it also seems to me that probably due to the last second substitution the song was sung live.

I know I'm super biased when it comes to Riinu but imho she totally owned it! :^O^:
    [​IMG]

Judge by yourselves

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She (and her 2 colleagues) did good in this! The first lines were a bit iffy but that instantly made it clear that it was all live. After that it was all good. Pretty remarkable that she learned all of it in an hour, maybe she's been watching a lot of DMM. lol

Also, another member that impressed me here was Raira, but on the MC part. When 2nd gen are mixed with 1st sometimes the MCs fall flat on their face. 2nd gens being too shy and not saying anything ect. But Raira has been stepping it up a ton recently, a few performances ago I already noticed that she was putting in a lot of effort to talk and be relaxed in the MC. Today she was good and seemingly without any effort! Really great. 3rd gen Yuna didn't have any stutters anymore either.

Oh and this performance had Wakachan as center for the first songs. I think I'm starting to fall for the taller girls :fear:

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's not the only time recently that PD has been short of members, both shows on Sunday were also. The 1230 show had only 14 members and the 1730 performance had 15

During the 1230 performance of Futari Nori no Jitensha the fourth line of the first verse "Go to doko e demo" was omitted which made for an odd instrumental passage during the song. In the 1700 performance of this song I'm pretty sure Naopon sang it live and there were a couple of lines later in the song which I think she sang live as well.

I was impressed with Riinu's performance in the song Pajama Drive on Wednesday even though it's probably my least favourite song from the stage. Her vocals sounded live but I'm not convinced the other two girls were, they normally only let the girls sing live when they don't have their voice recorded for that part or where they're very sure they can pull off a consistent vocal.