Stage HKT48 Himawarigumi 1st [Pajama Drive] (2013/11/02 - 2015/12/14)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 26, 2013.

1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    That episode with Iichan, Natsu and Boss was terrible. After I read about it here I was avoiding watching it, but now that I did I'm feeling very awkward. I don't want to be mad at Natsu and Boss cause they're just kids and kids do and say stupid things all the time, but they should be more sensible towards their groupmates' feelings. Iichan has said before how she's not comfortable wearing costumes that expose her midriff. Pointing and laughing at her on stage is just a dick move.

Of course other members laughed about it, they were right on stage in front of an audience. What else could they do? Scream at Natsu and Boss? Start a fight? Laughing it off was the only thing they could do at that moment to try to make the fans not feel awkward. I can only hope that in the backstage management gave a stern talk to Natsu and Boss and made them see that they exaggerated.

And I'm proud of Chiizu. Once again she showed how gentle she is.

Sorry about bringing this discussion back, but I felt so angry after watching this that I had to share with someone... Please ignore and move on...

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think I read that a while ago, Natsu mentioned Iichan as her 2nd gen oshimen. I wonder if it is still the case.

3. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    All the remaining third gen have finally debut in Pajama Drive, their stage since no KKS one.
    I'm a little disappointed that so far the KKS don't appear every time, for instance today only Sae was there :(
    I hope that starting with the next stages all of them can perform regularly!

Also in today they switch around a little the position for the unit so we've got new centers for most of the songs, it is always nice when they shake things up!
    Tenshi no Shippo: Harutan, Mariri and Maikomu
    Pajama Drive: Nako, Yuutan and Ume
    Junjou Shugi; Rikopi, Maichan and Manamin
    Jean d'arc; Iichan, Minazou, Yukachan, Mashiro and Saechan

I've uploaded a couple of new lineups :)

4. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    ^ No Temodemo no namida?

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Temodemo no Namida was the usual line-up of Shinamon and Riinu. I think that's why @Ryo didn't mention it. :)

I really liked Rikopi in Junjou Shugi! It's nice that they're switching the members around to make this stage stay fresh.

6. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Unit swaps are great I enjoy them a lot. :chuffed:
    Just like all the different versions of Hakata Legends Enkyori Poster. (Speaking of which I uploaded all versions to my deleted vimeo acc :( I should re-upp them)

I also uploaded yesterdays 2Yrs Later performance

I like symmetric dance formations (such as Ue kara Mariko, Heart Ereki as tall centered ones) but Nako center (well Yukirin's opening position) looked great to me.

7. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Can you please upload the Pajama Drive performance too?
    Tenshe no Shippo is great! Harutan was great! (Mariri is great too <3)
    I'm so happy to see Maikomu, she is lovely and talanted.

8. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I watched saturday Pajama Drive, it was a stage for long distance people so i think that the crowd was quite lively so it turns out a fun one.
    I wanted to upload Shonichi from this one but then I got some request so I ended up uploading some units too, so I'll post them here for sharing :)

Especially look out for Kagami no Naka no Jeanne D'Arc where Shinamon is center for the first time

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Cinnamon Center!!!:awesome: Nice hair.

PiiRiinu Temodemo!!!:^O^: Love them both in this unit.

Now to watch them.:hehe:

10. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Interesting changes. But I still wanna see a 3rd gen. in Temodemo

11. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Wo!
    Pii is doind to well ♥ Junjou Shugi was really great and Shinnamon center was perfect! Happy for her!
    Thank you so much for uploading!

12. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

found this video:^^;:
    Iichan dan Jiina in one unit, i hope they get more chance to perform in same unit:blush::blush:

13. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    In the stage on 141110 they performed Melon Juice instead of Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru. Maikomu and Saechan center;

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    In today's stage (141126) they did another edition of the "HKT48 Kouhaku". The songs and their singers were:

Misaki: Watashi wa Blueberry Pie
    Harutan: Hatsukoi Dorobou
    Hazuki: Yokaze no Shiwaza
    Ume: Kibouteki Refrain

Misaki singing was just too cute. :awesome: And Hazuki, I really like Hazuki's voice. She should sing the full song some day.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Craptastic. No more storage until next week. All my HDD's are full.:( Guess I will have to DL this one to a thumbdrive.:XD:

Hazuki singing Yokaze would normally be very interesting, but...

Eh? That.... That I got to see.:p

16. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Don't know how many of you know it but the reason they changed Suifu wa Arashi to Melon Juice is because the composer was arrested due to substance abuse. (source)

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    What has that got to do with the song being part of a setlist? Sure don't pay for his services/ music after the fact. But supposedly, he would have been payed for the Arashi long before.

*Edit

This is general post-food coma mind fart. In no way was it intended as a diss or attack post on anyone.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I would have thought he'd get a royalty every time the song is performed.

Team B have been leaving the song out of their set for the last couple of weeks. I can't see the point really, if the Rolling Stones followed the same policy their concerts would be very short indeed :lol:

19. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Seems like Suki! Suki! Skip! is now a part of the setlist, between Meron Juice and Shiroi Shirts. :approve:

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah surprised me to see that. If I understood the post performance talk correctly they're doing a survey amongst fans for voting in new songs to include/replace ones in the Himawarigumi they're doing, even units.

Quite exciting to hear, if I'm not wrong due to me watching the stage that late at night and misunderstanding lol