Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

As for @sashiyui_ original question, I believe Zuumin still updates her blog on her official website. I wasn't really following her, but she updated it one time in November and two times in December last year, while her official retirement happened in October. Her blog posts seem to point that she will continue to post regular updates as she's using phrases like "I hope we can meet again" and stuff like that. She hasn't posted anything this year yet.

Her official website: https://imaizumi-yui.jp/

As for the Twitter discussion, I'm gonna put this under spoiler as off topic, but yeah it's a lot worse now. Not only for safety and environmental issues already stated, but it's suffering from many annoying and big technical issues. That's what you get for firing all your employees I guess...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Sorry, but read again our comments and you'll understand - unless you don't want to.
    Dill wrote that Twitter is a "f*cked up" place to be, now that "Musk fired people". This has *nothing* to do with Zuumiko's case and *all* to do with Musk's character assassination for having first abolished and then exposed how truly "f*cked up" political censorship on Twitter was (and on most other social media, still is). It wasn't me who started the political digression. I simply tried, politely and without that superiority complex you guys are showing, why I believe censorship is wrong. If you both informed yourselves a bit better on the matter, you'd find out that Twitter censors were NOT making Twitter "safe" by deleting hate speech, haters'&trolls' tweets and whatnot; what they've done for *years* was brutally denying billions of people the right to express any opinion or even *fact* that *the censors* would not agree with. Just like FB is doing now censoring Seymour Hersh's last scoop (a Pulitzer prize winner, and one of the most respected investigative journalist *ever*!!!) because it would make the current US administration look bad if the public read it.
    Anyway, this has *nothing* at all to do with Zuumiko, so if a kind mod feels like deleting the whole conversation, starting with Dill's "Twitter is f*cked up" comment, I'm totally fine with it. Thanks in advance!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mod here, but not wearing my official mod hat. I agree that a discussion of twitter is off topic.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. sashiyui_

sashiyui_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zuumin - Techi - Suzumon
    It's sad not hearing her for few months because Zuumin is my oshi, also i think she'll be more active on her web instead twitter, im also check her website yesterday, she do one post in photo section, her first post in 2023 i think, anyway thanks for info

5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Yeah, but using this website is way safer than SNS. Also, she stated on her blog that she will continue to update it "until the website lasts". At least we will hear something from her every now and then. It's sad because she had to retire for safety reasons, but it's very clear she loves her fans and don't want to abandon them, she also loved her career... :(

6. sashiyui_

sashiyui_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zuumin - Techi - Suzumon
    I hope her website lasts longer and active in it, except if she active again on other SNS like IG, but the chance is very low.
    Sadly she had to resign even though she has great potential at it, but its better that way if its for the sake of her daily life.
    At least hearing something from her once for a month is enough for me.
    Well i just hope everything good for her this year so she can reach her fans more often <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I guess it means the website will be up until the domain expires?

I have to agree with both @gvstavvss and @sashiyui_ posts... at this point as fans we can only hope she's left alone to build a safe new life and a safe internet life as well, even if that means the contents may drop.

Still, because I'm me, I can't help but also feel frustrated by her family since the start; if a chain of event like that hit someone in my family, everyone would have been up and fighting for her since day one and she had 3 or 4 brothers if I'm not mistake... it's quite hard for me to even just attempt to understand why they allowed this crap to go on so long. I mean, we are talking about men stalking a young woman who also is a mother to the hospital... it's not normal.
    I often have to remind myself people are different and also society shapes us in different ways, but still... it's not that easy to accept for me.

@sakurasucker The words you're using and the people you're not listening tell me you're already in too deep so this will surely fall on deaf ears, but whatever... do yourself a favor: take a breath and step back from socials and any toxic reality you're in. It's not healty and it's not worth either.
    And that was last OT from me as well. I apologize.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Again with the (completely unjustified, btw) superiority complex and the (not so) veiled insults/accusations. Which proves once again that you are unable to rationally and politely argue on the point and can therefore only resort to attacking and trolling.
    I'm adding you to my "ignore" list, life's too short to deal with people like you unless absolutely necessary.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

C'mon folks just send DMs if you're going to continue to have a private discussion unrelated to Imaizumi.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mod again, not in official capacity. Agree completely with the above.

11. sashiyui_

sashiyui_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zuumin - Techi - Suzumon
    Just update from Zuumin web, its been a while since April, she might do a livestream on 28th May
    (well not showing her face so its like radio broadcast actually), good to hear she can still do a livestream :''
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. sashiyui_

sashiyui_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zuumin - Techi - Suzumon
    Sad news update
    Zuumin will close her fanclub website at the end of July, i dont want to blame anyone, but from what i see is she close her fanclub web because of some people who give her harsh feedback. I thought she wont receive negative feedback after she cease from activites.
    Well i hope she can find true happiness after this, but sadly i wont hear any news from her anymore.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 6
  13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Such a shame. My local Kinokuniya had a Hello Kitty x Crayon Shinchan book in which she was a cover model, and it was nice to see her there... especially considering I am in the US.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    Her "Ex-husband" employer said Zuumin alredy have second children, and she's only getting divorced last month.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Can she get peace?

18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I didn't even know she married him. She originally said she wasn't going to.