Event / Concert Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen 11/12/05

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ganguro, Dec 6, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Re: [EVENT] AKB48 to hold "Kohaku" singing battle at Tokyo D

^
    ^
    ske and nmb singles buyers are often akb fans first so I think the senbatsu ranking would better reflect the difference betweeen ske and nmb although that itself is a bit dated especially since nmb released their 2 singles after that. :)

jurina rena churi should have pawnage over sayaka milky nana unless they don't send the ske dream team. :)

it says winner will be by votes of viewers = who cares about singing talent [hehe]
    it's group singing anyway so individual talent matters less

Also if it's kouhaku-like, then they'll split off into different teams so acchan's not going to be in all the songs. Flying Get v Heavy rotation! So uhm, which team will the team b bear be on? [hehe]

2. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

I think team White still has their chance. If we're talking about singing ability, beside Hacchan, Yukirin and Miichan are also great singer and we may have some surprises from the KKS [hehe]
    Popularity, well, true that it's hard to beat Acchan and the combination of all team A stars but team White also has some of the most popular girls: Yuko, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Tomochin and members with rapidly rising popularity (Sasshi, Yui). Also, with the support of SKE, they appear to be equally strong with team Red [whew]
    However, usually, the team with Acchan would win, eh? :^^;:
    Just wait and see

3. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

^
    Yes Acchan will always win even if all the odds are against her or even her standing up alone against all other 48's members, be it in popularity or singing :awesome:

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

As far as AKB's best singers, Red team has Takahashi, Wasamin (notable in enka), Sayaka, Natsuki, and Yuka
    Plus some other good singers like Mochi, Haruna, Oomori Miyu, Nakayan, and Umeda Ayaka

White team has... Haachan and Yukirin.
    Plus Miichan, Iwata Karen, and some of team 4's best singers (Suzuran, Miyu, Nakamura Mariko)

Looks reallllllllllly stacked in red team's favor. I guess it depends partially on who they bring in from SKE though

5. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

The red team has a pretty stacked roster with members that have good singing voices, but I'm definitely rooting for the white team because they seem to be the underdog. I wonder which members are going to be added to the white team from SKE, HKT and KKS because the list of members right now looks a little thin and I do hope that it's the top members that get to be added to the roster.

6. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

if it is called a singing battle...then of course red team will win without a shadow of doubt...but when fans are those deciding with votes then anything can happen
    yuka/sayaka/mocchi/natsuki/wasamin/moeno/umechan vs haachan/amina...talking about vocal here so where is the fight...there isn't any chance for a fight...

7. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

Like I said, if SKE decides to send out their heavy singers, White Team wins hands down. It won't even be a contest. :lol:

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

I always thought of SKE as background dancers, didn't know they could sing :D

9. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Red team sure seems like the stronger team .. [nod]

I actually wish the two teams could be more balanced so the competition will be more exciting =\

10. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well the red team has more of the bigger talent certainly, wonder if this has almost been set up to be Acchan with loyal sidekick Takamina vs all other comers (especially when Rena and Jurina will be with SKE on the White team!

11. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

If the Red Team got the Takamina/Acchan (Atsumina) combo, then the White Team got the Yuko/Mayuyu (Oshiri Sisters) combo :p
    I do want to see Rena and Jurina (among others) added to the White Team just to make this battle interesting since I can't see how singing talent on the White Team will beat out the Red Team.

12. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Oh come on .. Miichan is in the White team? She's separated from her no3b sisters .. =(

I demand a TRADE!! Miichan for Akicha & Mocchi so French Kiss can be complete in White team and Miichan can re-unite with her no3b sisters!! >:O

13. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Sounds like a good trade, but I want Not Yet and Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 to be on the White Team. Then, this will turn into a subunit battle with no3b/DiVA (Red Team) vs Not Yet/French Kiss/Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 (White Team).

If we could do trades on this singing competition, then I would want some (not all because we want this to be fair) of the best singers from the Red Team to move over to the White Team.

14. phapear

phapear Kenkyuusei

Oh! Almost of AKB's best singers are in Red team!! If it is a real singing contest, red team will win without any doubt!! But the thing is, it will be judge by vote from fans. This seem like Acchan vs Yuko again. I think red team will win. Acchan's team will win for sure, even I want Yuko's team to win this battle.

Look at the list again, 13 out of 16 members of team A are in red team!! OMG !(◎_◎) On the other hand, white team has SKE - I hope Jurina and Rena will come. I wonder why they dont make a balance between two teams. It's lil unfair. :(

15. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

^ I agree. I would like the sub-units to be together, too. [nod]

So .. anyone know how this works? Each girl gets to sing one song or what? There's a lot of girls .. which means - a lot of songs .. Is it gonna be a 3-4 hour event? [wonder]

16. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Haha that is going to take ages! I read on twitter that there was a rumour that JKT48 were going to take part too :D

I hope they wil make 3-5 person units. But are they all going to sing live? This could be interesting to say the least

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

ouch, i wanted to root for Yuko team when i heard she was a captain but....i have so many favorites on red team [party] . Red is going to dominate man

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I have four reasons right there as to why I'll be rooting for Team White! :)
    if SKE send Jurina, Rena, Churi, Kuumin and Akarin...then I'll be even more in Team White's corner!

19. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Let's go RED!

Takamina, Yuttan, Wasamin, Kojiharu, Akimoto Sayaka should be game over if they actually sing (and if Acchan actually practices).

Plus NMB's Sayanee, Jou, and Rikanyan. And NMB can actually harmonize too, there was a clip of them doing impromptu Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo acapella at a restaurant and it sounded better than anything AKB ever did live as a group.

White's good too though. Yuihan, Haachan, Miichan, Myao, Yuki, and Miyu are pretty ace, and everyone's saying SKE's dangerous too so...

But of course they have to actually sing and I'm pretty sure the chances of that are nil. :awesome:

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

miichan can join not yet and kitarie can join no3b. [hehe]

top 20 is actually pretty fair as far as senbatsu ranking (except for acchan). after that it becomes more red team:

acchan v yuko, mariko v yuki, nyannyan v mayu, takamina v itano, sae v rino, akicha v rena, kitarie v jurina, kasai v miichan, akimoto v amina, yuka v yui.

:)