Kumazawa Serina (Seriinu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I'm glad Riinu knows what her shortcomings are, because I can't see them. :cry:

Ganbariinu!

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I feel sad for Riinu. I hate to think that she's feeling miserable right now because of this. And the sad thing is that if she hasn't been picked for senbatsu yet, I doubt she will be picked in the future. HKT will grow and she will be facing competition from more and more girls. But it doesn't matter if she's not in senbatsu, for me she's still one of the main attractions of the theater shows.

3. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I'm really sad for my Riinu... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm imagine this is really hard for her, being an amazing performer and see that her skills are not enough to enter senbatsu while less capable girls are chosen.
    but anyway her determination and will are really inspiring!

I know that her hope to enter senbatsu are really slim and after this decision of pushing the 2nd gen I agree that probably she will never make it.
    I'm hoping that at least she can be in one of the coupling songs for Melon Juice...

She really caught my attention with her amazing skill in LOD and her beautiful smile, I never stop hoping to see her in a single, but I'm sure that i will always able to see her shining in theater performances!!

Ganbariinu!

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I feel sorry and sad for all the girls who constantly fail to make it every time and at every time do they blame themselves, admit that they're incomplete, not ready or not good enough and that they have to work harder in order to prove themselves, every single damn time, while there are obviously some girls who have no idea what the hell is going on yet make it in a matter of days. Do they honestly think that it's because they didn't work hard enough, or is their way of coping, at any rate both possibilities are sad.

HKT used to be so bright, kinda a sanctuary from all the AKB drama that went on for ages during Acchan's days, I practically migrated here to avoid that, instead HKT is just heading in a path worse than any other sister group I've seen in terms of taking care of it's members. At some point those girls won't be able to deal with all the pressure and pushing, they're all so young and just not ready for this much heartbreak.

5. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

^while I do think that some girls are getting treated a little unfairly, I do not think it's as bad as you are making out to be. if there are 39 members in HKT and senbatsu has 16 members in it, then it's a simple numbers thing to know that many members can't get into senbatsu. but that's something that is happening all throughout AKB, not just HKT. I can see why you are mad right now but I am sure that in a few weeks you will see that everything will turn out brighter than you are imagining right now.
    and as for Seriinu in particular, I think that she is senbatsu material, but so are the current actual senbatsu members as well. Seriinu can't force the management to put her into senbatsu so instead she focuses on things she can change. and I think that's a really good way of handling it.

6. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Actually I should've mentioned that I also meant AKB members by that like Chikano Rina. And don't worry I'm not that mad, I don't have any more "mad"in me than I already do, having one oshi is enough so not being a big fan of Serinu just eases me up that I won't be hurt every single time I see her working her ass off and not getting anything in return while she shines so brightly.

Also I was seriously questioning in general if they say that to get over it or they actually mean it.

7. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

same here. She's probably the best dancer within HKT as of now and she's really energetic in theater performances so idk what shortcomings she is talking about :(

8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    KoreKara HKT48 2012.06.22 #8 features Riinu and Murashige visiting temples with a quiz at the end. jphip has a nice summary of the shows with links. The usual punishment game at the end of show, up to this point, was drinking bitter tea. spoiler below
    Our little hard-luck idol has to suffer a diff punishment all-together.
    [dm]xrrycn_hkt48[/dm]
    credit to uploader, this episode is from 2012

9. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

wtf the ending pissed me off [boom]

10. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^ I know right? I'm kinda hating on that monk now. It's sort of a theme for Ri~nu. In the Hyakkaten episode with Akichar (unlucky girl battle) Ri~nu gets the balloon pop or fart spray 3 times in a row then Akicha airheads out and gives her oshimen badge to Matsuoka.

Here's a revenge episode with Moriyasu. Stunt-idol ri~nu surfs
    KoreKara HKT48 12.08.03
    [dm]xslq0e_hkt48[/dm]
    credit to uploader

11. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I found interesting the cultural differences. If here in Italy they air a TV show where a 15 years old girl is beaten with a stick I guess there will be a popular uproar or something against the network! I guess in Japan it's not a big deal :)
    anyway poor riinu...

But in the paddle surf as expected she is amazing, she surprise even the surfing instructor!

12. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

yea I am sure there's some symbolism behind a monk beating you with a bamboo stick but come on, you don't beat girls like that, let alone idols! :cry:
    loved the other episode though, Seriinu was just a boss in it^^

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    From what i understand, in monk in temples with meditation it is common process to test the persons concentration by hitting them with a stick. but despite the sound its not actually as painful as you would think. Anyway i wasn't as shocked since ske members have a had a regular 2 min 5 day a week program for the past 2-3 months (still going on) with a monk theme where if they don't figure out the answer to a question in a minute they get the stick.
    Like so http://www.youtube.com/user/SKE48meigendoujou/videos

14. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I havent seen much of her lately, anyone know what she is up to?

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I don't really get that impression, maybe it's due to her G+ posts being translated all the time
    ( Thanks Sayanara231 [bow] ). I've got a pretty good feeling about her, she does good at the theater, appearantly got plenty of shouts at the Tour and I still remember her at Natsumikan's birthday (Funny stuff right there). :D

She may not be televised that much but I still like her quite a bit. :)

EDIT: Maybe I should post her translations in here from now on, maybe it'll create some activity in the thread. [think] If that's okay with our translating friend Sayanara231 of course.

16. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

sure, go ahead. anything that spreads the HKT love :D
    but I agree somewhat, Seriinu is one of the most interesting non-senbatsu members, she needs more show appearances :D

17. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Let's keep this thread alive :)

This Riinu post was really nice, it's quite different from the typical posts...

As always Thanks to the mighty Sayanara231 [clap] for the translation

Kumazawa Serina 2013.08.28 22:53
    The other day we decided to have a party。

At the end, we did a group photo.

The next day I watched the photo and

In the closet, you could see the very pale face of a woman。

I was so scared,

I decided to show the photo to others。I was then told,
    『You did not take a photo of a ghost。』

I temporarily felt relieved。

When you know the meaning it’s a scary story…(^ิ艸^ิ)Niya

I will give the answer in the comments field!(^^)!

[​IMG]

☆Answer☆

The person in the closet was not a ghost。

In other words, the women’s pale face in the closet was actually a human being。

It was a……dead body

And as a bonus Riinu being harassed by Naocchi
    [​IMG]

18. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Was that something she wrote for fun or a "true story"?
    Cause I got the shivers either way.

19. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

no, it's a scary story, kinda like a creepypasta, if you know those. but it's still scary, especially with the picture under it. Seriinu is so goofy on g+ sometimes :D

20. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    That picture is so creepy!

I miss Riinu. Team H hasn't performed at the theater for quite a while. Fortunately they have a performance today (which is also Natsu's seitansai), so I'll get to see Riinu again soon. :D