Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Gray

Gray Kenkyuusei

I'm in love, and I am loved! Happily~
    The guy I have now is the best guy I've ever known. We're best friends as well as boyfriend and girlfriend and we share a lot in common. I consider myself to be a lucky one. XD

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I do recall being in love, before. It is a euphoric type feeling, a great feeling..

thanks for sharing everyone.

what about a new title, and expand it to get more discussion about love, and open it up to "relationships and love". just a thought, because it got me thinking, although i am currently not in a relationship myself and single.....it might be a good idea.

what do i know, but it got me thinking after going out with some friends, and one friend talking about her relationship problems, and we all have them or had them. The good with the bad, the problems, the good memories, and happy times. Break ups, make ups, new relationships, or just plain out of the "game" of dating like myself. We all have it.

please share your thoughts and experiences.

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yes i agree. It will open up the new areas of discussions here.

As for me, after so long... i think i'm in love again. With someone that i only knew for... 4 days now, i think. Too fast? maybe. But my feelings are building up in me that i can't hold back. And we're just communicating through short messages service!!! Funny how this can happen.
    I think she begins to care for me also. Because it's shown from her messages for me. She's the tough-but-fragile-inside kind of girl, and i think i have succeeded in touching her sensitive part. Well...this far was kinda easy, but it will be hard by the time i have to express my feelings for her. Or should i not, for the time being? Let it flow? Anyone...?? :confused:

4. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

Thread bump, yay!

I have the horrible luck of always falling in love with the wrong people. I've had silly crushes before, but the first time I fell in love was with somebody older than me. We loved each other, I suppose, but he had a girlfriend the whole time he was confessing his love for me so I'm not exactly convinced :x

I always seem to fall for people older than me! I had a serious crush on a man once, but it never would have worked out because...well, it's kind of awkward for me to get into so let's just say it was doomed :lol:

I don't have a serious crush on anybody right now, but I do spend a lot of time daydreaming about a certain guy at school (yet again, a love that was never to be :roll:)

Horrible luck, I tell you!

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

thanks for sharing everyone!

it must be nice to be desired by the opposite sex..

i forgot what that feels like...it's been a very long long long time.
    sometimes i miss it, sometimes it feels depressing being a single, and boring at the same time. I think if anything, there is also that complacency, and comfort zone of just being in your own little world, not being with anyone, but yourself. Makes the "O" in Otaku doesn't it, whatever that means. Being in a healthy nice dating relationship, that is longterm to marriage? ...is ideal, i miss that companionship the most, like i said it has been far to long, and nearing 3 years now of singledom...that sounds depressing doesn't it? hahah..lol

6. mogxiii

mogxiii Kenkyuusei

I haven't read thru the rest of the thread.. so is anyone married here?

Me? been with the same girl since.. um.. (whatsitcalled) 'junior high' ? o_o

Almost 12 years here. ^^

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, 12 years in a relationship, that is like marriage in itself, my longest was 5, now free as a bird, sadly....unattached. ;)

8. mogxiii

mogxiii Kenkyuusei

heh, yea.. been thru ups-n-downs, some quarrels here-n-there etc. but heck, managed thru them all. ^^

i would say "understanding" and "giving in to each other" is among the main points in a relationship.

9. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

^

frikk 12 years ? omedetou na ! ~.

10. mogxiii

mogxiii Kenkyuusei

yes frikk indeed.. our old comrades keep bugging us, "whens the big day?".. so we replied, "oh no no, that's a thing of the past. Nowadays we respond more to 'whens the new family member coming?(baby)"... hahahahha.. and we get these " o_O WTF?! " looks.

Geez, some ppl can't take the joke. <_<;

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i got that, in my last relationship, and with my age, it is expected, i am 10 years over in marriage, since i should have probably settled down at 25 to 30, but look at me now....oh well. :p :p :p

just dealing with singledom, the hell with valentines day!!!! lol :x :twisted: :lol:

12. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

ohhh i love valentines day ! ~ me and my friends all go out too celebrate it together ! `hhaha

13. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

...and now is the hard time for both of us...
    it's like, now it's so hard to understand her. that's why i think it was all the facade for me. her sweet words before, i don't know now whether they were true or not.
    we're kinda back to square one now, try to undewrstand each other in a more realistic way, not just giving sweet words to each other.
    and i don't know why my chest is so painful... :(

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

you in pain, cause love sucks!, well for the peeps that are not in love, and those that are suffering from heartbreak...

be tough yo, and you'll get thru this. :)

15. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Last time I've been love? I don't think I've been in love really yet. I'm 20 years old...but then again, I usually start things late haha.

Though freshman, I did asked this girl out one time, when we hung out a good amount. Boy, did I screw that up

16. mogxiii

mogxiii Kenkyuusei

^ ahhh.. that's normal. I get that alot. Just be sure to have lots of patience. But, I can't tell how long you should stay patient, since I'm mostly a visual/face-to-face consulting guy. haha. sorry mate. ;) wish u all the patience in the world.. of course, as long as she means everything to u.

if not, everything has to start somewhere, so dont force it too hard on yourself. :)

(p/s. sorry, maybe personal, but do u really really love her? (no matter what) ^^)

17. CDevil

CDevil Member

I've decided to give up on this girl, it's obvious she's never going to be able to say she likes me, and she's too hard to confess to. She does things that sort of hint that she likes me, but then she says something that makes it so obvious that she doesn't, and there's no way to tell if she's being honest or not. The other day she asked me to meet loads of Chinese guys so that I could introduce her to them :confused: and after that she said that she wouldn't care if I was gay or not (don't ask how that convo started). I've only been at uni for two weeks, and already I've met some really nice people, so I've got loads of time to meet the right person. I'm going to a concert with this girl in a couple of weeks, if that doesn't go well, then I'll just stick to being friends, rather than trying hard to arrange dates and stuff.

Anyway I'm feeling a bit dizzy so that's all I'll say about that. I'll post more tomorrow.

18. mogxiii

mogxiii Kenkyuusei

^ CDevil, whoa. For the first time, I actually read thru the Tsundere article. I only heard it when it's being subbed, or in mangas. But just short descriptions of course.

Anyhow, hm, I do argue with some girls that I admire, but not too sure if there were feelings developed. Then again, most of them know I'm already owned. heh.

In your case, hm, I never known anyone with such. So, I'll just keep it short and simple. What you're doing now is alright. Don't be bothered by it, don't let it bring you down. Good to see you being positive. ;) *thumbsup

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

A~ah...looks like she's just toying with my heart, after all...
    So it's goodbye now. Gotta start over, cause i haven't got the signs at all after all these times...
    Fresh air...HERE I COME!!! :D

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah, seriously, better off single and searching than with the wrong girl...don't want unwanted problems and hurtfulness...protect that heart!

fresh air, now that sounds nice, ............yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p :p