Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I've decided today I'll only give my love to Sayaka and no one else for life. <3

2. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I've found someone. There's just some issues that are getting in the way, and unfortunatly they are really big issues.

Grrrr!!!

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

isn't that concerning? love is sometimes hard to observe and stop, I hope it works out for you, despite the issues. :)

4. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Now that is love worth giving! :) To the idols.

5. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

you're encouraging me alot!

6. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I didn't say I was in love. I've just found someone who I have many common interests in and I seem to have to chat to at least once a day, two or more if I can.

Problem is - one big ass ocean!!!

GAH! :evil:

7. Ange

Ange Member

^ Oh. That is a huge problem. Save money and make a trip... It may work.

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

oh...yeah, that can be a problem...Pacific Ocean separating you two?
    well, good luck, it can work, but it'll take both of you to work at it, if it does happen.

9. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    In my honest opinion, relationships are a big complicated waste of time. As if life wasn't complicated enough, right? Who needs all that extra, emotional stress?

If anything, flings are the way to go.

....Wait, are we allowed to say negative stuff here? :lol:

10. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I've already told her that if things between us are the way they are now (or better) by the time I can have holiday again next year, then I'm definitely gonna go over and meet / stay with her. Although maybe I should tone it down and not make myself have anymore feelings for her due to the fact that after I make the trip out there, I'm still gonna be in the UK and she's still gonna be in the US.

@ Ameki - I'm starting to think more and more like that. I'm a bit old fashioned and like to get to know someone before I start dating them but I'm increasingly feeling that I should become like the majority of UK females and just have flings / one night stands. Mabye this is only because my minds going crazy at the moment. Who knows.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it's cool...if it all has to do on the topic.....post it..
    I sometimes think relationships take a lot...too much energy...i don't know...maybe I wouldn't mind a fling or two...it gets boring lonely in singleland trying to analyze about nothing...lol

12. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Ameki...have you ever had someone important in your life? Or you've never had one at all? Or you've dealt with some bad experiences in your past? Just share the feelings you felt when you had that someone, if you've ever had. Come on...we can discuss it. But if you've never had anyone important in your life, ever until now, then i can fully understand how you feel about love and relationships, and why you said those stuffs you said earlier.

As for me, i haven't had any relationship for quite a long time now, but the ones i had, i cherished them as treasures of my feelings, my learnings to grow up, with mixed emotions undecipherable...yes, undecipherable, but feelings you'll remember for the rest of your life also. Those mixed emotions, i want to get rid of them sometimes, but they'll stay forever, they're shaping you to be who you are now...

13. Ange

Ange Member

When I had my first love (at 15) and it finished (when I was 18) coz I didn't love anymore, I thought for years than loving was a loss of time, coz it'd end up bad anyways.

But after 5 years I found a new love (actually, found me). And believed again. But after a year and some months my love stopped loving me and here I am. Swearing i won't love again....

Who says I'm not gonna find a new one soon?

I just hope not in 5 years coz I'll be 30 by then XD

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i do agree, what experiences that we endured good/bad, has shaped us what we are today, and i do think what opportunities that lay ahead, god only knows, but i also believe that we have to be open to them and take risks....i am not certain what kinds of risks, but i have been single for over 2 years now, and only casually dated last winter. I am quite eagar to get back into an actual meaningful relationship, and only joked about flings, but honestly, as bad flings are, it would atleast remind me how desirable i am to any eagar and accepting woman. I almost forgot what i am to them, since i somehow feel that my doubt has overtaken me, and i forgot how to love, and what it is like to be loved back by a nice woman that i find desirable. I think i have been out of the dating/relationship game far too long, and i am beyond help. I tried online dating, for many months, without much success, and i find that people are there are too picky, i am not sure what to think..all i know is, that finding love can be tough, and i do have my great doubts getting back into it.

your thoughts? experiences? comments?

15. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I say what I say because of experience.

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

enough said!

for me, until IF i ever find love again, until then,$#@! with love and valentines day...ok i said it.
    a general statement, not directed towards anyone on here....pls no misunderstanding, just a self reflection on my heart, etc.... :shock:

17. Ange

Ange Member

Anyways, Valentine's day sux. Bah.

18. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I've never understood it. "Hey, just this one day out of 365 I am going to show my love for you by buying some candy and giving you a card. See ya at Christmas!" :x

I have nothing to report on the love front and that's probably a good thing. Girls around my age are such bratty kids. I'm really disappointed. I thought some might have grown out of there "Ohmuhgawd I want hawt hunky guyz LOLzZZ!!!" phase by this time. Guess not.

19. Ange

Ange Member

Exactly my thoughts.

After being dumped, and being sad for months, I'm entering to the moment when u're sad but begin to hate love. :evil:

Still love Sayaka, though. I shall give my all to her.

20. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I know the feeling. While I've never formally gotten into a relationship, I certaintly got very attached to someone, and their rejection of my feelings for them probably felt just as bad or worse as being dumped might. After waiting two years for her to break up with that idiot boyfriend of hers who never did anything with her. :x

I guess it was for the better in the long run. Four years later, she has done nothing with her life. She lives with her current boyfriend, has no job, has not gone to any extra school or college since graduating high school, and seldom leaves the house. I wouldn't want someone with such low goals, anyway! :x

I decide to give my love to Sae. <3 She deserves it above all.