TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    it's on Hello-online tracker ;)

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Just keep the caps inside the spoiler tag. I don't think everyone has watched the episode yet.

3. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Thank You! love the show so far can't wait for the subs for it
    Q's How do you like the post? @natsu-kun

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  4. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

everytime i see salt its like she tries to imitating Sephiroth :whistle:
    just add dark aura effect and she will be like one winged salty angel :hehe:
    love this episode.. kawaei rina :3

5. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    nice episode !!!!

finally we now know Antonio lose to Salt once in middle school and she wants revenge !!! cant wait to see them fight in last episode !!!
    Sakaura vs Bakamono was a great fight sequence and what a monster upppercut and cross-counter. I think the only way to beat Sakura is to destory her legs because Sakura cant punch when she cant even stand up straight.....hopefully Magic will do her trick :worthy::worthy:

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Just watched episode 4, and this won't be in the spoiler cause it doesn't really give anything away in the story but...
    Who are those people in the background in the Gekioko scenes??
    Does anyone know? I don't recognise them at all.
    Are they from JKT or idk one of the sister groups?? Who are they??
    Are they just random extras?? Lol.

And on the episode itself:
    Kawaei was reaaally great as Bakamono! I think so far, I enjoyed this episode the most because Bakamono's probably one of my favourite characters.
    She definitely brings lots of entertainment value to the show.
    And well, I guess I'm not to surprised that Antonio and Salt have a history. It was to be expected.
    So, Salt beat Antonio back in middle school...so was Antonio just a random small fry Salt had beaten or was there more to that?
    Won't that make Antonio just seem kinda pathetic? I really hope there's more to their past.

If it's middle school, that's a good number of years ago because we know both Antonio and Kobii are in their 3rd year of high school. So there seems to be quite an amount of time that has passed since then.

It was Kobii who shared the information though, so AnKobii must have been close/known each other for a long time now.
    Also as Antonio was talking, Kobii looked kinda...I don't know...but her expression looked quite concerned imo.
    [​IMG]
    Her eyes are watery as Antonio's talking?!
    Ugh there's definitely something about AnKobii's past.
    *Prays for episode dedicated to that*

[​IMG]
    This expression in particular :p
    Like a hint of concern but it was momentary as she shifted to her desire of wanting to fight with Majijo.

One thing that has been bothering me though is, Kobii specified that Antonio came to Gekioko to seek her revenge against Salt. Right...

So why specifically Gekioko? Why did she have to come to Gekioko for that purpose?

Also is there really perhaps an extra player as we have speculating all this time?!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    - DAT RAGDOLL PHYSICS!
    - DAT BAKA RAGE!
    - DAT UPPERCUT!
    - overall...DAT BRAWL!
    - Minami new outfit! (I don't know why I'm so excited about this :D)
    - Taking a note that Sakura expresses another emotions beside 'seriousness' and 'anger'(?) in front of Minami only, so far.
    - Antonio's motive: Revenge. Kobii's motive: Still unknown, but IMO impatience will get the best of her soon.
    - Loving how KY act as a spy hahaha now we know how the intel travels (though that drawing is just a bad quality intel :rofl:)

Will add more after I fully understand the conversations, because they already started uncovering the back stories and I don't want to miss any detail. Love it. And preview of Magic, it looks pretty brutal. Yuria to the rescue!

8. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Ep 4 review
    1. Good episode. But it was kinda weird because I was rooting for Bakamono to beat the hell out of Sakura. That just shows how failed Sakura was as a main character. I'm gonna root for Magic next. Guess I'm going to be disappointed again next week. Damn you screenwriter.

2. Gekioko just didn't look strong. KY(Tani) definitely the fail version of Dance(Kumi) from MG1/MG2. Kobii the fail version of Nezumi. And Antonio, she was defeated by Salt and want revenge? Definitely the improve version of Shibuya since no one can top Shibuya as Queen of Failure.

3. I still don't get Salt. If she was that bored then she should joins MMA. Or beat some yakuza on the street. Oh wait... I guess they did that on MG2. But still my favorite character this season unless Magic proves me wrong next week.

4. Plot? What plot?

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

This one was a total let down for me.:fp:
    "Bakamono" was great and funny:approve:, but the fight had very little, if anything, of her "special power". To me, most scenes seem rushed, much more than before. To end the disgrace, I'm pretty sure we won't get a nice story to make sense of everything. Just some nonsense in the form of backstories, so they can say that they tried.:rant:
    I'm really disappointed. After the third episode I had hopes for a continuation of the improvements seen until then. In the end...I got this...:asdfgh:

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Well don't watch then :p

11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

1- poor Sakura her character at this point is a little bit unsympathetic, (but her play it's fun)
    2- Paruru/Salt voice is so funny! The tone is super ridiculus [hehe]
    3- Mako-chan wow!
    4- Hope the story end in a big collective peace/friendship hug :lol:

12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Nothing really makes sense to me.
    So I was just looking at these:
    http://majisuka.wikia.com/wiki/Majisuka_Jyogakuen_Koutou_Gakkou
    http://majisuka.wikia.com/wiki/Shiritsu_Majisuka_Jyogakuen

I didn't realise Majijo in MG 1 and 2 as well Majijo in MG4 are technically completely different schools.
    No wonder they could change characters and their backgrounds etc.
    Like with Otabe and even with Kojiharu and Takamina...
    Those three along with Sasshi, Yuko and Acchan were part of this version of Majijo (cause it was mentioned) but there's no guarantee about the rest.
    Their pasts could be altered etc.

Or unless there's an explanation for the change of school (from a private school to a public one) as well as location, it's competely not the same school.
    I also didn't realise some of the schools that Gekioko had beaten were mentioned in MG 1 and 2:
    http://majisuka.wikia.com/wiki/Kango-ka

One of which Acchan, Minami and Otabe went to before the events of MG1. Sooo confusing.

But yeah I wonder if they're really gonna link to MG 1 and 2 at all, or is MG4 some kind of parallel world or somethhing? O_O

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Very disappointed in this episode.

Sakura not screaming Sho-ryu-ken when doing her uppercut, where are the standard of japanese culture? i mean come on, street fighter everyone???

Bakamono is funny but her character is very hollow, as well as Sakura. We could have a chance with Sakura as a child but they just blowned it away in this episode.

The script is weak. One after another, she defeats the 4 queens; so previsible, no time for any development. It's feels like farming instead of watching.

14. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for that information.
    I had my suspicions about that (the school names) but I was too lazy to check it out.

Can you please confirm the source of this information?
    I believe it is correct, since the uniforms, in spite of being very plain and without any easily identifiable marks, do look the same.
    Thanks to your post I went to check the scenes once more and I find out that "Otabe" has more than just the necklace and the earrings in common with her past(??) history. She, also, has a ring in her index finger. In the past, it was on her left hand and now it is on her right. I have to believe this cannot be just coincidence.

Thank you very much for that information:worthy:. I was really disappointed with this last episode and had lost all hope of a scenario that could connect and explain, if not everything, most of the things that had happened in this season and maybe in the others. The connection that you provided allows for extra scenarios/explanations and allow me to believe that they might actually have something in hand:omfg:. Lets wait and see.

15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Sutegoro was led by Nakamata at the events of MG2, which refused to take side until there's a favorable position. Other schools mentioned at the wiki were once Yabakune's allies in the war at the final ep of MG2. If and only if, it's still in the same world as MG1-2, then Gekioko's strength isn't that low.

16. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @hugoa
    Waitttt I read the names of the school wrongly. The school that Acchan, Minami and Otabe went to was not mentioned as of yet I think. Please ignore what I said about that :X

17. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

The name of Atsuko and Minami's previous school is known as "Yagi Girls School" ("Yagi Jyoshi Koko" - MJ1 episode 8). My problem lies with "Otabe". From the uniform they seem to have been students at the same school, but I don't believe anything more was said about her past (with the exception of the elite school from where she was transferred to MJ).

18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    They are definitely the same school... The talk about Maeda and Yuko and how nobody has really been at their caliber in the first 4 minutes of episode 1...... Also doesn't Sasshi talk about how Sakura reminds her of Atsuko?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I do realise that...but that still doesn't make it the same school.
    The fact that the school in MG 1 and 2 was a private school, and the school in MG4 is a public school is a little strange.
    The names of the school also differ slightly because of this.
    It's even in a different location.

So either the school has shifted, and has changed its policy from a private school to a public one.
    Or...
    They are just completely different schools.
    Like a parallel world/reality where Takamina/Minami is still alive (haha).
    Imagine if the characters in MG 1 and 2 made different choices in the past...like how things might have turned out.
    That could also explain the differences we saw in Kojiharu's character and even more so, Otabe's character.
    And how Paruru is Salt in MG4, but was a completely different character in MG2 in Team Fondue.

There has been too many inconsistencies in MG4 to make it a direct sequel to MG 1 and 2 unless a lot of explanation is made.

20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    This episode doesn't move the story in any meaningful way. One less queen to face, yayy???

After last week's talk of asking Sakura not to do it alone, they totally throw that out of the window.
    They spent a significant amount of time for the Bakamono fight scene, and yet Yoga's fight is much more convincing.
    Could have make it shorter and use the time to flesh out the characters' personality.
    Bakamono's character is one of the better written of the whole series, as you can glimpse into her personality every episode despite short screen time. Although she does get a longer screen time here, I feels like they drag the jokes for too long that it lost the impact it should have like in previous episode.

I still can't get over the Kamisori and Zombie going into full blown underling mode. Why??????