TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The only thing I like in this episode is when they show Bakamono's stupidness on almost every pre-fight scene she appeared :lol:
    It was already funny when she just entered the class and still asking around about Sakura. Even she thought Uonome as Sakura :lol: and that Juri's tacomesshi face....is so adorable for a yankee :XD: well, Hinabe always got the joke anyway. Her challenge letter was also written in bad way that she didn't even mention the place of fight hahaha.

It's really a character-killing to see how the strongest 1st year who were impressed like that in 2nd episode, turned into just some random underling for Sakura. I thought they could've made her progressed a bit through storyline like how Gakuran helped Maeda in the end. But I guess the director just want to get an episode that fits everyone. Man, they even joined the Hinabe party....:eek: now they looks like a 2nd Daruma for me. But I'm looking forward if there's any fight scene where Hinabe-KamiZombie joined to help Sakura.

The fight is less entertaining than in those last 3 episodes. I'm getting more dissappointed at how in the last 2 episode they put Sakura in pinch, but then suddenly she managed to overcome her enemies in a very simple way. But I guess the comedy balances it enough for me.
    Still, I'm expecting some twist in next episode so that it won't be too straightforward. The next fight will be with my favorite Queen, Magic
    :worthy:

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This episode is less intensive as episode 3, but still OK.

- the fighting scene less intensive like Sakura vs Yoga, but the uppercut!!
    - Bakamono really baka lol
    - I thought Bakamono will kick some ass Team Hinabe/Razor-Zombie, because from previous EP look like she's bad-tempered lol.
    - I dunno why Team Hinabe/Razor-Zombie just watched Sakura vs Bakamono, they friends Sakura right? look like they just Sakura cheerleader lol.
    I just hope next EP they help Sakura, such as Daruma/Kabuki sister/Gakuran help Atsuko.
    - finally know the true reason why Antonio want to beat Salt
    - Takamina look cool with new hairstyle
    - from preview EP5, look like Magic just ordinary fighter. I hope she use trick or something.
    - overall this is funny episode, maybe Oeno want to refresh after a serious EP last week.

3. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    - Somehow i have the feeling that the school building is the same as in Sailor Zombie, but this can also be my imagination
    - Takamina should really open a dinner ^^
    - Why didn't Kamisori and Zombie bring fried chicken wings? How can you be a sidekick in this series without fried chicken wings.

4. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    lol @ Bakamono ....but she was really strong

Sakura and Salt don't look scary at all , they look and sound like they are totally possessed

lol Minami changed outfit ? in the earlier ep's Minami told Sakura that she broke , i wonder what's Minami's past ? i hope we'll get a clarification about it

Magic looks cool , and it looks like otabe is the smartist out of the 4 queens
    i love team hinabe + kamisuri&zombie[/spiler]

5. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    It's indeed the same place. The shooting location of both Majisuka Gakuen 4 and Sailor Zombie were taken in Sano, Tochigi Prefecture. If you follow all 12 episode of Sailor Zombie, you'd have recognized the same school since episode 1 :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The school yard where Hinabe got kicked by Kamisori-Zombie in episode 2 were also the same place where Juri zombie had groupie in episode 10 (Sailor Zombie). We might be able to notice more thing that ressembles to Sailor Zombie scenery in the upcoming episodes

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 3 Rating.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Majisuka Gakuen Episode 3 Rating: 3.3%
    Majisuka Gakuen 2 Episode 3 Rating: 3.8%
    Majisuka Gakuen 3 Episode 3 Rating: 3.3%
    Majisuka Gakuen 4 Episode 3 Rating: 4.2%

7. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    So that was a school at one point? seems like Majisuka is getting more popular with each episode!

8. support

support Kenkyuusei

Just watched ep 3 now, also found the spoiler button!

1. Waaaait a minute...how did 'we want to aim for the top' become 'let us fight for you and become your underlings'? One of these sentences contradicts the other...also getting whiplash from the sudden change in attitude in the first years, at least say something like: 'we only want to be beaten by the best, so we will help you be the top' or something with more spunk anyway. You're meant to be the young newbies with fire in your bellies!

2. Getting used to the Sakura walk, she still needs to sort out her arms when walking though but tbh that's true for almost everyone, most just stick them in pockets or are running/standing so it's less conspicuous, too bad Sakura's script is mainly limited to:

'you are walking. Only stop walking when:

A) someone runs up to you to give you news for you to 'react' to (this is a favourite). On NO account discover things by yourself otherwise the others won't have anything to do.

B) to stare/glare at a building/salt/something far away

C) someone wants to beat you up. NEVER initiate fights yourself, else that would be expanding the plot, when there are more important things to be done. Like walking.

D) you are sitting/standing through either exposition or deep meaningful life advice (deep man, Takamina, so damn deep)

2. I can see why Takamina would keep chatting to Sakura when there's absolutely no one else in the shop and the workers outnumber the customers, but I can't help but think it's partly due to her habit of giving life teachings to customers that drove them away.

3. Annin is quite good in this Ep and the fight scene is well done (except the finishing blow) but I can't help but snark a bit at the 'blood on the yoga mat' line. It's a stupid gimmick and that will always be true, I hope she changes her name to Pilates later or something. Or Gymnastics. Why give her such a specific exercise as a name??? It limits her to spending every scene doing the same pose, cos so many yoga poses are too difficult/look stupid.

4. Ooooh Salt, that was such a buuuuuurrrnnnn.

5. Tani keep doing your thing, wait...is she disgruntled with her treatment? Character development! Kill it with fire, writers!

6. Sayanee I can't take you seriously in that outfit. No way can you fight in it, it's too long and tight!

7. Rina is good in her role, quite natural, I guess it complements her idol persona? I'm not too sure as I don't watch MCs

8. In fact all of Rappappa are actually fine at acting in this campy show, with Annin being the possible weak link mainly due to her still having no real role in the group dynamics. Her link is with Salt and Salt is not always there. I can picture all of the queens acting naturally in a scene with another queen except for Yoga.

9. They are going through the queens too quickly without adequately showing their strength. Too much plot to be stuffed in later episodes?

Or maybe it's the hidden characters? Surely it makes little sense for hidden characters to be beaten after all the queens? Unless the queens are meant to get better with the power of friendship or something.

You really do need more underlings to make the queens look better...I'm glad that Sakura looked like she had a tough time against Yoga at the very least.

10. The hot pot looks delicious

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Yep, it was a school, until it got shut down on March 31st, 2013. The school's name is Tanuma High School.
    It seems like they had a school certification issue back then which made it turned out like this.
    http://www.tochigi-edu.ed.jp/tanuma/

However, the building was left and used for several school-themed drama shooting, it was also used for comedy tv show like Zettai ni Waratte wa Ikenai. Here's a front look of the school...

[​IMG]

and compared after it was decorated for Majisuka Gakuen 4
    [​IMG]

The Rappappa room
    [​IMG]

...can also be seen in Sailor Zombie
    [​IMG]

the view from the top

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plot twist: Sailor Zombie is a sequel of Majisuka Gakuen 4 :eek:
    Well, it's 1 AM here, I had no idea what to do so I hope you won't mind if I put this here :XD:
    [​IMG]

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    @Stankovic
    Yeah that would be one hell of a plot twist it's 1:14 pm here

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If somebody were to really burn THAT pic of Yuria. I KILL WITH FIRE! 22154539ks7.jpg

Nice edit, BTW.:D

12. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well, episode 3 was better. I will wait subs first to post my thought.

1 thing I want is better photos shot because I like to create custom cards like this one for ex.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  13. Ramadya48

Ramadya48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Next Week Sakura will be fighting With Magic
    I Can't waiting ~

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I know this is not how the story is going to go. And sorry Sakura, but....

Here is hoping Yuria, I mean Magic, puts the HURT on Sakura!:twisted: Because Hotness....

Now about ep4...

Come on Bakamono! That barrel, even empty, is still a significant amount of steel, and you just throw it aside!? I was hoping to see it used as a weapon. FAIL!:asdfgh:

Did like how Bakamono countered Sakura's cross by striking the arm:), would have LOVED to see her follow through with a spinning elbow.:^^;:

Unlike others, I see no problem with Kamisori/Zombie haveing a change in purpose. They were just fighting to fight. They then got taught a lesson in fighting for a goal. Is it so surprising that they would want to join with the one who taught them to reach that goal? They now want to see the top. Having lost to Sakura already, they're best chance to see that view would be by helping her, as they see it. This is how it has gone for every season of MG.;)

Now bring on the subs! :worthy:

And next week YURIA! Sorry I mean Magic.:D

15. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well.... Kamisori/Zombie pairing reminds of Daruma in MG1 which will develop the friendship with Sakura in this season.

Thanks for the info...didnt know Sailor Zombie and MG4 were filmed in the same school.

16. Ramadya48

Ramadya48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    but yuria gets hurt from punch sakura hehehehe

17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thanks for the info, @Stankovic!
    As much as I like ep 04, I have to admit Sakura vs Yoga was choreographed better. Maybe that's why a couple weeks ago Ueno said that so far his favorite was ep 03 (which I think at that time they already filmed ep 04 but not finished yet). But then again, Yoga was supposed to be a character who imbues yoga movements into her attacks, so compared to the 'baka' Bakamono who only knows pure strength in brawl, IMO the logic isn't that far fetched.

About KamiZombie, I don't object their goal changes. It's fine to have a change of heart after someone beats some senses to them. I can see them as Sakura's sidekick, much like Daruma was to Atsuko in MG1. But the thing is, they go all "Daruma & Team Hormone" again in this episode. If I don't remember it wrongly, there was a scene where Daruma joined Hormone, eating together, and one of the Hormone asked her 'Why are you here eating with us?'. Happened again this time, didn't it? (Remember, KamiZombie once insulted Hinabe's nabe as vomit, yet now they eat it together with them.)
    What I mean is there's no reason for Daruma to be nice to Hormone, and there's no reason for Hormone to befriend her (as they beat her ass last time). They just suddenly banded up together, supporting Atsuko. Same with KamiZombie, although in their case it might be the other way around because they defeated Hinabe. But still, IMO KamiZombie didn't have to go all fangirl in front of them.

I'm rooting for Magic next week. Please, beat the living daylights out of Sakura. Although Magic's chance to win is still close to zero by now, at least please let the aftermath of the fight change something. From the preview we see KamiZombie gets beaten up too, right? I hope after ep 05 Sakura will accept them, realizing that she can't take the top alone.

and...inspired by Stankovic's edit...
    [​IMG]

18. Lalatz

Lalatz Kenkyuusei

No news about the ep4 sub?

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Ep4 just hit hulu yesterday. Give it a couple days.;)

20. Ramadya48

Ramadya48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    hahahah yes give a couple ~
    who get a couple ?