TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Now this is a insult to AKB fans.
    It seems the director thinks that he just needs to put some young girls in front of the camera to satisfy the fans. I actually believe fans are not that easy. This show is a insult to the MJ "legacy".

What in hell is this plot? It seems that the fights are all in reverse order. At least with "Yoga" Sakura had a hard time to win and it seemed to be in really bad shape after the fight.
    Why does Sakura's opponent always start by dominating the fight and then, just when Sakura has sustained some considerable punishment, they, for some reason that I cannot conceive, end up missing every attack and are unable to defend themselves from a single blow. Is Sakura a "M"? Is that why she can only fight after suffering enough punishment?

I had my hopes that, at least, in the case of "Otabe" the director would be a little more careful with the script/plot. I was completely wrong. This is just bad.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Nice episode culminating in a tough duel. They both showed some moves, Yui has good physique and her emoting was better than it was in Maji2.

Need more!

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's so underwhelming, i was so much hoping for any story development introduced with otabe as the link between Majisuka 2 and 4. But it's just small fan service that has nothing to do with the current plot.

I hope Paruru performance will put some sugar in Majisuka finale, otherwise i'm ready to call this season a failure.

4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  5. Minami HighBridge

Minami HighBridge Kenkyuusei

This season has been such a let down. Just listing some reasons.
    - The main character is such an unsympathetic character to me (With Miyawaki's poor acting and bad writing). I felt disappointed especially as I like Miyawaki's variety character. It is very difficult to feel sympathy for her as all she does is hitting and hurting people without any (at least not yet revealed) purpose. She also doesn't seem to care about her opponents suffering. This is to such a degree that I root for Rappappa in each fight (especially Otabe).
    - Salt is also an unsympathetic character with her treatment to all the Rappappa members. At least Shimazaki is doing some good work in portraying the creepy character.
    - No Rappappa member has the character depth as the earlier series (MG1, MG2). No character with the calibre of Gekikara or Nezumi.
    - Just my biased opinion - They left out some good members for main characters - Tano, Iwata, Natsumikan, Nakanishi, Shimada etc. These girls are really suited for Yankee characters.
    - Kamisori and Zombie, while cute, are not good substitutes for Daruma. Even though Daruma was a little irritating she had great chemistry with Maeda.

6. Criss

Criss Member

^
    Yes, just like I said months ago. Its just a Fan service empty plot drama.
    And in the top of that is "Stone face" Paruru.
    Could be worst though.

And again, the less bad season was season 1 and I dont see any other MG version that can beat that. So please... no MG5, let the series die with some dignity.

7. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    @Criss
    MG2 was the best for me!

They should continue with 5 and 6, I´m ok with that.
    But maybe they could do some incredible plots twists and turn it into a Super Ranger Show, Maji Ranger Seven.

Every week a top member from SKENMBHKT would come to their school, let let them be good students at Maji High.

Then the intruder will rise to be a Giant, and then MR7 will unite their powers to for an Ultraman-like Superhero: Giant Cyborg Mayuyu.

Maybe White Satan could have a cameo appearance or so.

8. James Boswell

James Boswell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I'm liking it so far. In fact I'm rather mystified by some of the reactions... Then again, I previously thought MG3 was the best season which seems to be even more unpopular.
    My main complaint is not with the acting (it's fine... no worse and often better than the original two seasons) or the lack of character depth... but rather the lack of subplots.

9. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Episode 7

finally Sakura vs Otabe and I really enjoyed the fight scene. Otabe's punch could goes thru Sakura's defense but Sakura's counter-punching skill is too powerful. Before the fight, Salt visited Otabe at the tea room and Otabe mentioned that she was thankful to Sakura's challenging them and they are fighting for Majisuka as the Queen. Salt didnt want to fight with any reason at all. (got to love these little story line in MG4). But right after Otabe was defeated by Sakura, Salt showed up and say she will fight for Majisuka.

Next week will be Sakura vs Salt. I think Antonii/Kobi will interrupt this fight and it will trigger a Majisuka vs Gekioko all out battle.

Shoutout to Team Hinabe for preparing a nice meal before Sakura's fight. My prediction is Salt will defeat Sakura next week to protect the Rappapa

just want to dedicated this gif to Otabe. (spinning elbow followed by Majisuka punch)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  10. James Boswell

James Boswell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Just finished ep 7. That was the best episode so far. The direction was a notch up from usual and the fight was the most convincing yet.

Plotwise I think they should let Sakura beat Salt... take control of the school... then let the power go to her head, as she becomes a despotic bully. The tables now reversed, Salt will have to regain her position by assembling an army and waging war on Sakura's forces. The whole thing will lead to an all out assault of apocalyptic proportions.... Let the blood flow!!!

Ok, time to calm down....

11. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yes, still for me the worst MG is MG3.

Sakura character is just awful/terribad even worst than Paruru in MG3.

Not even Otabe background they explain why she still in the school (if you will not give the story just give to her a new character) and then the main reason for me is every single fight how it ends (I now Sakura will win in the end, but is just awful how the opponent cant even hit her anymore in the end until she win the battle)

Kamisori / Zombie had potential to be good lone wolfs (until they lose episode 2) then they just buried both characters.

The ratings is doing ok, so I hope they make MG5 without history/characters from previous MGs ( NO MORE SAKURA FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER)

All my faith is yours gekioko Antonio, Kobi, tsurishi, zakoboss and KY. I hope they put up a good show in the end to save this entire season.

edit #1 I almost forgot
    (my opnion) the cycle now is complete so for MG5 now we need different/original main character.
    MG1 - Maeda
    MG2 - Center (worst version Yuko)
    MG4 - (Sakura worst version Maeda)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
  12. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    its like Otabe corkscrew blow version :p

13. James Boswell

James Boswell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I would like to see something like the Center/Nezumi relationship... or Dance's masochistic crush on Shibuya...Gakuran with nearly everybody...
    Come to think of it, the first 3 shows were filled with good shipping combinations.... I guess I miss that most. That's where the value of subplots comes in.

14. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    corkscrew punch is a cool name for Otabe's punch. too bad her punch was lacking some power....

15. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    more like lacking Plot, oh, wait . . .

16. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I would like a manipulative character who hides his power ... get beat in the series then in the end he show your true strenght.

17. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    maybe it will happens in MG5. Sakura beat Salt/Gekioko, she became president of rapapa and 4 queens/kamisori&zombie/team hinabe as underling.
    and Salt cooperate with Antonio/Gekioko for revenge lol.

but I think Salt will graduate in peace after someone beat her/free from her boredom.

18. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow pls NO, this will be like MG2 difference is they dont have gekikara / nezumi to carry the entire cast in their back.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
  19. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    For mg5, i prefer if its the sub story of mg4 bcoz it has not a strong base plot, especially on the characters background

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, like MG2 lol.
    but I hope not like that.