TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    well they had to make katsuzetsu's debut look like she's something to be feared which i was expecting i just thought her debut would be against yankee fodder not stronger opponents but right off the bat they put her in as a top tier character as i said before i don't know who will rival her but i have my thoughts

2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I'm very glad that you mentioned that. In my opinion that's one of the major plot points in the first and second seasons that I believe some people might have understood it the wrong way. Well not the wrong way, because that's how Atsuko's character understood it in the start of the season but the realization of the real meaning behind the promise is, in my opinion, the main point behind season 1, and it was what took Atsuko to change her position regarding fighting.
    That's why, I don't think she betrayed Minami. In reality, it's only by the end of season 1 that she starts to actually fulfilling her promise to Minami.

3. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    its not a prediction the image show who will die ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from episode 5

Katsuzetsu said that she went to Tokyo first and stay under the radar. Even Kusogaki said she never seen her before in the school. Katsuzedsu was waiting for this opportunity to take over Rappapa and she wants to create a new Rappapa. Katsuzetsu is really ambitious just like Sakura in MG4. Now she just needs to win the next fight and she will reach the top....but i think there will be a plot twist. 6 more days to go....

5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah but remember, the musical came out in 2015 and all that information you provided came from MG2. They could've written her character completely different in the second season had she chosen to go against Majijo. The only thing we knew about Gekikara in season 1 was that she was mental and always acted crazy unless Yuko was around.

6. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Where can I find the one with English sub? I had the first episode, but couldn't find 2nd and the rest with sub.... Anyone please helppp! :cute::cute::cute:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For this season? Only episode 1 has been eng subbed so far. We all are waiting on the rest as well.

8. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Thanks! Yeah this season... hope they are kind people who can do the translation a.s.a.p. i can guess how the story goes but without sub, can't really understand the details... :confused:

9. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Does anyone know what's the connection between minami and the head of yakuza she called "oya-san" in ep 4? :fear::fear::fear:

10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I thought MG2 made sense. Only shibuya had the reaason to go against majijo and other than sado, she's the only one of the MG1 queens who was a leader -- had her own mini gang. So only shibuya (or nezumi) could plausibly lead yabakune and unite the other schools. Geki's a good villain but only an episode villain as she's not a leader type imo.

Haha, haruppi just doesn't have the face and body type to portray a tough character. And making other strong characters super weak to project that she's super strong just has the opposite effect. If would have been much better if they bothered to have her win a tough fight to show how strong she is.

Well, I guess in something like naruto every new character has to beat up on kakashi in order to establish that they're really strong. Sigh.

The story seems kinda slow and random now and yabakune is extremely random and even an annoyance to the main plot. Wth happened to kamisori/zombie? Pretty soon they'll have the fighting strength of minegishi mg2.

11. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I seriously don't like the way they dressed Haruppi in MG5 ... -.-'

12. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    she was yakuza member. watch the other episodes you will undertand when you watch episode 5 and episode 6 preview

13. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The latest preview showing minami will have sword fight, it seems she's going to die?? sort of protecting majisuka gakuen i suppose? :fp::fp::fp:

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @GATX105 I thought Haruppi had the "IDGAF/ wanna throw down? I am game" attitude down pretty well. Though the laugh came across a bit forced.

A none of these characters have the face/body to be fighters. That is just part of the charm of MG, I would say.

And yeah, they sure seemed to have nerf'd Kamisori/Zombie combo. Not too happy about that

@acchan_monsta Just a heads up. No need to double post. You could put multiple thoughts or relies in one post. And if you have an idea or something to say after a post and no one has posted in the mean time, there is an edit function on each post.;)

15. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yup she will ^^ already have a image telling who will die ^^ yoga and magic will be the next victims ^^

16. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @hjr1981 hahaha thanks! just new to this :)

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Imma rage so HARD if Magic is off'd!

18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

@hjr1891
    haha, well I think haruppi especially with her soft high voice. reminds me of how komori couldn't talk tough in mg1 behind the scenes.

I think some actually look or at least carry the toughness -- sado, shibuya, annin in mg3 was badass, yagi in mg3, nobunaga (jurina in general looks athletic), salt of course, otabe, antonio (except during the bomb thing), kobi, sakura to be fair, and yuria in any role. Yuria in real life looks pretty tough. Oh and moeno also.

@acchan monster
    haha, yah I agree, it's a terrible outfit imo.

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    if minami is 1 and done here then that's another character i had high hopes for to see fight this season that's eliminated quickly but this season was suppose to be yankees vs yakuza now it's turning to yankees vs triad which is fine i'm still not sure who the final fight will be with all these different factions fueding but it's clear the yakuza has lost just about all their top guys so i'm going to say the triad are the ones looking like the bosses right now

20. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    You remind me all previous MGs... can't imagine i came till this season hahaha :) yeah, agreed some with you... the real tough to me --> MG1 - sado, MG2 - otabe MG3 - annin, MG4 - sakura, MG5- salt of course :p