TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    yea some look tougher than others amon antonio jurina and such but hands down otabe naturally looks the toughest she has this natural look of seriousness i almost never see that chick smile she looks like she might take a swipe at another female for real

2. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Minami won't be in the next MG... she's graduating... :'(

still hope salt is alive, can help sakura, center the rest to take down the triad gang... 'unimaginable' theory if comes true... :fear:

3. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    most probably yuihan is really a serious person, accidentally brought in her own character in 'otabe' :p

4. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    well i absolutely hope salt stays dead as i've said many times before because that would tarnish the motives of the starring characters and ruin the story no disrespect to paru fans but for the sake of the storyline keep her dead though i said before she may return to challenge kodama because obviously she's just as OP

5. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Erm... Gekikara had very little interaction with Yuko other than the graduation bacause she only appeared in ep 8. If nothing else it was probably Black who was keeping her behaved while Yuko was away because Black pointedly stopped Gekikara from moving towards Maeda on her way to Sado.

Shibuya was the best candidate to turn evil since she had the biggest grudge against Maeda. Shibuya was the one who wanted to beat her up the most among the Shitenoo and ironically she was the first to get beaten. With one headbutt. Imagine her humiliation at having been beaten by the transfer student that she so wanted to beat up.

So In season 2 she became the lead antagonist. No way Gekikara will destroy Majijo because Yuko valued it so much.

On Ep 5 though.
    Tomu with some real action. finally.
    Its unfortunate that team Hinabe lost but expected. I just wish they had a longer fight. Too many characters = less screen time each.
    Minami's sword was wrapped with the old Rappappa flag!? What generation was this particular Minami for her to have the flag? I wish they had clearer back stories.

Well in my opinion she looks pretty badass. She reminds me of the Sukeban in older dramas.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  6. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I dunno, Salt/Annin (MG3) in real life looks weak but they looks pretty badass in drama lol

7. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

I agree. Magic and Antonio are probably the strongest in real life but I think Amon looks the most Badass.

8. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    salt not only looks weak she is weak physically i remember watching the video where she collapsed walking and now the asthma issues god forbid anyone picks a fight with her in real life because she'll be finished

9. Eagle Ken

Eagle Ken Kenkyuusei

I wonder if there are any critics reviews available regarding MG5. AKB48's management is shooting for the stars this time with a more professional script and much improved direction and cinematography.

10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    yea the producers went all out for MG5 i mean the up close gruesome footage of the bullet wound through the head was some up close and personal shit it don't get any deeper than that i never seen MG5 get this graphic and i hope they continue to keep going this route in the future

11. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    MG3 has absolutely nothing to do with the series right? If so, I'm going to watch it last, after MG4 and MG5.

MG3 is to the Majisuka Gakuen series what Halloween 3 is to the Halloween franchise. It shares the same name, but nothing else.

12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Here I just want to include some of the details we might miss from the conversations, which not all of us can comprehend before the sub is released. After repeating episode 5 over and over, here are things that people might not know yet:
    - Minami called Kawamori (yakuza boss) as 'Oya-san', meaning father/parent. It could be interpreted in two ways; biological father or, hierarchically the top of the yakuza organization. Most likely it's the second.
    - Antonio had a sick mother in her hometown Osaka. The man she ate with was her uncle, and he told her that her mom was being hospitalized again. Antonio promised him (and indirectly her mother) that she would return to Osaka in January. Guess what happened to that promise.
    - Otabe is 'giving Majijo' to Katsuzetsu. She even told Sakura to not engage with her at the moment. The reason is because Rappapa has bigger threat, they don't have time to play around. But Sakura still fights Katsuzetsu next week nonetheless.
    - The spy from Triad who killed Kawamori is a lawyer who was hired by Kawamori to defend him in the face of law.
    - Crazy detective Nirasawa, being the most well informed character in the season so far, choose to be a spectator who is giving clues here and there to the 'players'. He's enjoying this war. Sounds fishy, but his character is still open for a twist.
    - When Sakura stole the pistol from Triad underlings, she actually literally asked for a gun. Those underlings, being horny, interpreted that request in the dirty way. We can safely guess why Sakura gave them no mercy.
    - Gekioko is completely in the wrong way. Their initial feud with yakuza is getting bigger because of third party interference, but they failed to notice. The rest of Gekioko (led by Kurobara & Shirogiku) is now planning to attack Ryuutou gumi, again.

Personally I am suspecting Nirasawa's partner, Iizuka. He's too honest and giving his all to solve the case. Normally this kind of character will be least suspected to be a culprit, but who knows.
    Please feel free to correct me if I gave wrong info though. :D

13. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Well, MG3 is considered by most to be set in the far future of the Majisuka universe. It's not that it has nothing to do with the series, the story just hasn't reach the point wherein delinquency has become such a great concern that the government set up Prison Hope aka Majisuka Prison for delinquents.

If you think about it, MG5 may be paving the way for that future because of all the trouble with Yankees involved.
    Salt beat up Yakuza
    Salt killed by Yakuza
    Bakamono killed in yakuza gunfight
    Coby killed after murdering a yakuza
    Antonio's suicide bombing that killed a yakuza head and his body guard
    Not to mention all the Maeda Atsuko incidents

The body count is just going to keep getting higher and higher which may lead to the Majisuka Universe portrayed in Season 3.

Hmm... I really wonder what part Maeda, Yuka, and the old rappappa will be playing though. They can't have been cast in just for nostalgia right?

14. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    5. but why they kill Salt? Paruru also next gen members, right?
    about death theory, my friend have a weird theory lol
    - Paru -> asthma
    - Bakamono -> busy with Azumi stageplay
    - Sayanee -> vocal chord surgery
    but when i ask about kobii, he can't answer lol

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@nathan_drake

nice conspiracy theory for MG5 !!! I really dont know how much flexibility the scriptwriter have due to the circumstances of the casts (e.g Riichan graduation) . These death have 1 thing in common...they are all senbatsu members. [hehe][hehe]

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @nathan_drake

1.As had already been said, filming for the series ended right after Paruru took medical leave. Meaning most of the episodes, were already filmed BEFORE she got too ill to work. Her sabbatical had no effect on the story line.

2. Sayanee's surgery came well AFTER filming ended. That had nothing to do with the story either. I am certain she did not even have the beginning symptoms of vocal cord nodules, what she had surgery to fix, when Aki-P wrote the scripts for the show.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Not 'the current condition' but more of representating 48G as a whole (Esp with Rena's recent graduation). 'Death of the old way' too, since the girls are using deadly weapon now

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Snake is really passive and Amon seems to be the opposite. I think amon was playing with fire when she slapped her and maybe we'll see her snap. I like how kaibun is always by gekkou, and it almost looks like gekkou sends her in haha. Also, Head looked cooler in this episode I didn't buy it before. Doesn't look like yabakune will get many powers or cool fights but at least they got to beat up on majijo scrubs lol.

That's kind of surprising if they write off center that quickly...it's too cheap there's gotta be more to it (or maybe I need subtitles). Hopefully they make the deaths a little less predictable, so far Salt was the only one that didn't involve the girl doing something very questionable.

ha ya, I posted about that a few pages back...it's a blatant ripoff lol

19. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Yeay for subs for episode 2! Thanks a lot to Aidol~
    I was expecting a much deeper dialogue now that it's been translated (like what Center said at Salt's funeral) but I guess it was all in my head.

Although I'm very thankful for a group like Aidol subbing the series, the inconsistencies in their subs kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
    Being an amateur subber myself, I took it upon myself to "fix" their subs. I kept their logo and didn't change any credits though.
    I'm sharing it here if anyone may want it as well.

A couple of things I fixed are:
    Rapapa -> Rappappa
    Gekiokou -> Gekioko (looks better without the u)
    *the dialogue between Sakura and Yui in Rappappa room after her ambush
    *other minor dialogues that have been phrased better

EPISODE 1 - Here
    EPISODE 2 - Here

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  20. acchan_monsta

acchan_monsta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka