Matsuoka Hana (Hana)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hey, guys! I read on a different thread something about Hana-chan becoming suddenly popular due to some behaviors including flirting with older men and etc... It was recently on Murashige's thread. I just thought it seemed a bit odd and imaginative line of thought so I was wondering what people on this thread would have to say about Hana's popularity or if you've heard creative rumors like that before... It just sounds inaccurate to me, but I don't know much about Matsuoka Hana, so I'd like to get an insight from those who know more about her...

2. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I can guess exactly how that post went and who wrote it without looking at the thread, so I'd say it's safe to ignore it.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

To balance off, The poster wrote it to explain his/her opinion regarding Shige currently. Nothing wrong, it just explained badly at that post.

Maybe sometime he/she will correct that, or not. Let it be.

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think what you're referring to is called "fishing"? It's a big part of the idol culture. Although I haven't read the particular post, but I can already tell who it was written by.

I high recommend you to check out the AKB experiences thread, where people share their HS experiences. It's the best thread in the entire forum imo.

5. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't know it just seemed a bit negative and imaginative... So I was wondering how would one go about detailing so much the popularity growth of a certain member, it just seems a bit hard to pin point it...

6. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  7. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    i guess Hana-chan popularity is due to Goto and his 'odekake effect', and for being pushed quite hard by the marketing dep. Also, Sashi said she has something 'special', AKBgroup girls often ask about her and stuff. I think she really has that special thing, just like Mayuyu has, that 'Real Idol' feel, kind of stuff.

8. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Imo Hana-chan has something special, which is why she has become so popular. She's quite plain but she has the kinda appeal that you can really fall in love with. Plus she's a great performer, really good at dancing. Some may dislike the push she's received, but with her momentum and her popularity, to not be pushed so hard would go against management's way of business and would be a big loss in terms of investment. Her handshake are really popular lately because of this too. I don't think Gotou-san had a huge influence, but maybe it was kinda significant.

Tl;dr Hana-chan is gr8

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    first AKB senbatsu for Hana-chan ^^

11. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I don't quite recall what I wrote, but if it is just that Hana has become popular due to flirting with much older men? Nothing to apologize for. It is unquestionably the truth. She isn't center now because she has worked any harder than anyone else, because she is more talented than anyone else, or because she has done anything surprising.

She may well be a good dancer, but that has hardly been tested or proven-- and Hazuki is not only a good dancer, but also a talented drummer and makes a point of dressing in wild clothes all the time in order to draw attention to herself... notice how all that means nothing and she has gotten no where from it? Because none of that counts. Not a bit of it.

I mean, let's face it-- HKT48 has a dozen just as talented performers who are just as pretty as her who have never gotten anywhere and never will. They just serve as background decoration. All Hana has going for her above that is that whereever there is a camera she makes a peace-sign and says "YAY!!" That's about it... otherwise you'd have had something to talk about on this thread and it would be 40 pages, not 4.

Even out of the 2nd gen draft members.... Maria easily more pulls at the heart-strings because of her size and everyone adores her. Vivian is much more energetic, excitable and attention-catching. So if it was about being a cute little kid or being funny and unique... she's beat even within her trio. So none of that has anything to do with it.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed that she underwent major dental surgery to have "celebrity" teeth. The kind where all teeth become the same and canine teeth no longer exist.

But she got to be center because she became so flirty and sexually inviting at handshake events, which are attended primarily by men in their 30s and 40s, that she is selling out through the roof of older men with money to burn who want to spend as much time touching her (hand) as possible.

It is the sole reason that a girl who normal people initially considered kind of middle-of-the-road and boring went from a girl who had no future to the quickest girl to seize the center of a 48 group (who wasn't the initial center) since Matsui Jurina and now gets to be in a AKB48 senbatsu as well. It really does boil right down to becoming sexually inviting to men twice or three times her age... which, to be honest, just means she played the system well because everything in the 48 groups is so screwed up at this point that such is literally the only way anyone gets ahead. She miraculously both figured out and played her lolita card in record time.

Let's face it-- as much as anyone might be "into" her right now.... this whole forum has had literally 4 pages of anything to say about everything she has done in her year and a half career, but yet somehow that is enough for her to beat Nako and Miku, who the company has been pushing for three years to be the future, to a center on one of the only two singles that HKT48 is going to put out during the entire year.

And, really if you are driven to disagree with this in any way, it is not like HKT48 is afraid or hesitant to make light of it. On a recent Odekake they labeled Hana the most hentai girl in the senbatsu.

Expect her to be putting out cringy gravure in record fashion too. Assuming no photos of her have made you cringe quite yet, be assured that they are coming soon. It really is the natural progression and inevitable result of the fast-track career path she has taken.

It is good in a way that somewhere in the 48 groups that the future is being built up rather than giving all the spotlight to girls who probably should have graduated a while ago while leaving everyone else who has been patiently awaiting their turn in the darkness in the background behind them. AKB48 has proven it is utterly incapable of turning anyone who has ever been relegated to "Undergirls" or simply out of the senbatsu for long at all to becoming meaningful stars. So, yeah... grabbing one of the newest girls and trying to get her over BEFORE she is about to graduate for once. At the same time, she is cutting the line and others who have been working hard towards their chance are being buried for her sake.

I mean, seriously-- how many stars has the company ever had outside of the first 5 gens of AKB48 or the first gen of any other group? And I don't mean who you like, I mean STARS that outside companies would hire individually to be the face of their sales campaigns.

So don't lie about why she is being chosen or what she specialized in so as to get ahead. It wasn't comedy, it wasn't singing, it wasn't dancing.... it was what would get a bunch of men 2-3 times a girl's age to pay 1000-1500 yen for each 8 seconds of touching her.

And I am not even saying I hate her, rather I have mixed feelings about her because there are things about her I would think were good if she didn't get so over so abruptly without having done anything I, or anyone else clearly (again, this thread is all of 4 pages), would deem particularly worthy of having caught anyone's attention... .... anyone except for creepy old lolicons with money to burn that the company wants to cash in on because they are their whales.

And even if you want to go by "well, she is riding this wave temporarily, she can go legitimate later on"... that is absolutely a possibility, but... well... while no one else has gotten as high off riding the lolicon whales, everyone else who has got abandoned year by year as they approached 18 and were relegated to meaningless obscurity soon after.... again, aside from AKB48 1-5th gen and any other group's 1st gen.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Hey look the troll got a bite. I don't think the activity of an English Lang forum is a good indicator for a girls popularity. And I think it rude for you try to bash Hana because she out performing your oshimen. The are 300 other idols pressing palms with the fans including your Oshi. It's part of the job. Maybe Hana with some sasshi guidance is getting the attention of the producers. Watch sasshi no ran where she explains the importance of knowing the right people. Your post just reads really spiteful. @SoothingEarthDragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@SoothingEarthDragon
    tl:dr. Truth or rant?

Congratulation, you validated yourself as the living example of "I hate her because she is pushed and my Oshi is better" Trope. You should be proud.

May this 4 page flourish from today.

14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    congratulations to hana chan wish her the best!
    so happy also for the sake of team TII

15. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She's attractive and looks affable. I think draft was so nice for sister groups. SKE got Sarii, NMB got Riripon and HKT got Hana-chan <3 Anyway, congratulations on AKB sembatsu!

16. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Greetings, I’m Asmii and I guess you will see me around this thread a lot from now on as Hana is my HKT and 48G oshi.

In my opinion, Hana is a girl who was born to be an idol. There’s just something special about her when you see her in motion, some special aura. As some fans said in that Mezamashi video: "I think Hana-chan's charm is that she has a smile that won't lose to anyone else's" and "Hana-chan has been shining bright ever since she was chosen at the draft" (this is just my rough translation after watching the video, it’s not perfectly accurate as not Japanese or English are my native language).

So, congratulations Hana-chan for making it to AKB’s senbatsu!!! I can see a bright future for you!

• Like Like x 1
  17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i think hana's best feature is that she can do the robot! lol.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I wouldn't even be surprised when Hana jumps to Undergirls straight from unranked next year.

19. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't particularly hold any affection towards Hana, and I also don't have anything against her either, but I found that post extremely rude and offensive @SoothingEarthDragon you must know a lot of inside information based on what you wrote, but without sources it just sounds like a bunch of BS intended to make it seem like you know it all... When I first read your post mentioning Hana on Shige's thread I actually thought that there could've been some truth somewhere and that's why i asked around Hana's thread about the subject. But after seeing a lot of your long unfounded posts I finally understood you. So now I know why most forum members don't really care to develop a healthy discussion about most of the topics you mention...

20. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino