TV / Radio Mechaike Dokkiri: Takamina Fake Scandal and Graduation (2014/12/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Chanandler, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well it's not like Mechaike has ever been gentle with the members with a scandal. Sasshi and Micchan got tackled prety hard on previous episodes and I'm pretty sure they'll talk about it again.

I'm glad they went the serious way, if members are pissed let them be pissed, it's understandable. Juri was pretty pissed in the preview, don't know at what still (the newspaper, Takamina, AKB disbandment, etc) but I like when we see the real sides of the members.
    Sometimes you'll see something you don't like or something you like, it's no big deal.

A good example of that was the AKBINGO episode when they did the Dokkiri where the Bad Boys were leaving the show and getting replaced.
    It's actually the episode I became a Kasai oshi cause she was MAD, real mad and it was real. Some people saw it of unprofessionalism and didn't like it, I saw it as loyalty and loved it.

They are idols and they show you what they want to show so it's pretty entertaining to get a glimpse at how they are without the 'idol filter'.

2. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I still laugh at the fact that people think members are stupid enough to badmouth each other openly on television (and it not being obvious joking or teasing) and that no one of the production team would say "hey, I don't think it's a good idea to show this". Only a fraction of all the footage they gather makes it to the final product that we get to see, only the best parts (according to whoever is in charge) are selected and it certainly won't be things that might turn people off from the 48 franchise or any girl in particular. If anything, shows like these are meant to do exactly the opposite.

3. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

so is this dokkiri involved all 48g or what?
    is there any member list of it?

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The list is the Kibouteki refrain senbatsu...

Instead of the veteran members' reactions, i'm more interested in the new members' reactions, like Ikumin and Sayaya.

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. wussup with all this suddenly hate toward dokkiri?? it is really funny and i think there are more unaceptable things that japanese variety show did than this. i watched a show hosted by popular duo, London something where they pranked a comedian by trapped him with other girl while his real girlfriend watched him and that seducing girl.lol
    even when those wrestler wrestled akb girls were unacceptable than dokkiri.it wasnt funny at all.

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    AKB dokkiri are nuts and much milder compared to dokkiri in real variety shows, or compared to other idol groups have gone thru really.
    Especially new gens of akb, I can tell that they are really being pampered much in AKB. I am sure members of other idol group can survive much better doing variety shows than those newer gens in AKB.

As you said, it is common for popular shows like London heart to go all out on dokkiri. Heck for every year, there are lots of dokkiri shows alone. And guess what? They are much more neatly organised than any prank akb has gone thru. London heart net movies dokkiri even take 1 year to complete! And they air more than 5-10 dokkiri per year.

If you watch japanese variety more, you would have noticed that the "wrestler wrestled akb girls" are really scripted. Heck, you should notice that the kick was not even a kick! Well, maybe this will be obvious to those who have watched enough variety shows.

Really, the girls at AKB has it super easy nowadays. Just watch more variety shows, u will know akb is really being pampered. even compared to fellow idols.

It's like how akb fans often make big deal of "amina being shafted out of senbatsu", but the reality outside akb is much harsher than that.

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I also call for emergency subbing of this, and the full thing when it comes out. It looks, well, I think I have a lot to learn about Japanese TV!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  8. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

but i saw the preview it seems not all 32 member was there???

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You saw a 2 min preview. So you saw everything that will be in the 2 hour program.........

Yeah, that is not how TV works.

10. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    b-but.. Takamina's dokkiri reactions are the best.. Just look at my sig :D

11. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    LOL!!!
    True! Too bad Takamina is the prankster and not the one who is being pranked! :^^;:

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    @lazy Sir, you got a point there!! :1st:

13. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

i saw no tano, mako, miru and yukirin in the preview

14. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^ Yes. But the number of seats in the final revelation scene seem to be around 30. More or less the senbatsu for "Kibouteki Refrain".
    Also, it seems to me that the announcer says: "三十代きょうだい", that means (more or less) "Thirty siblings".

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  15. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

hahaha, omg this looks too funny. and sakura's reaction was priceless! so cute :)

16. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I'm extremely curious to know who is the fake boyfriend/ikemen they chose for Takamina. The girls looked pretty shocked/hyped when they saw him. Kojiharu, Sasshi and Miichan's reactions were freaking funny (2:05)

17. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    I didn't see the others but Tano was there.

[​IMG]

18. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm going to guess and say it's probably Okamura (of Ninety-Nine). He wasn't in the preview with the rest of the regular Mechaike cast members when Takamina was doing her "apology" and it's something that he would definitely do, lol.

19. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I saw Miru in another preview that was up on youtube and is now deleted/private.

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    The only thing that made me cringe that Mechaike did was the Kato-family skit. Aside from that, the tests was hilarious and Yui, Haruu, and Rii kicked arse during the puroressu, hell they even pulled off some good spots. Definitely looking forward for this one prank to end all pranks.:D