MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howitzer225

Howitzer225 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the information guys, really appreciate it. I wouldn't mind her being the Kaigai for MNL48. Whoever they pick, I hope she endears herself to the people and the culture, even if not fully. There's something novel in a foreigner trying to learn a country especially its language. Which in the Philippine context is a charming proposition, with how Filipinos like to hear foreigners speak words like 'Salamat po' (Thank you) and 'Mahal ko kayo' (I love you all). Still, it's a tall order for the potential Kaigai.

I'm having mixed feelings on how the general public would accept them. On the one hand, it is a new concept, so it is bound to have the essence of novelty at least for some time after they debut. On the other it is a foreign one, and given that the Philippines has been traditionally Western-leaning for its cultural products like media, MNL48 will be a hard sell. Don't even get me started on how supposed insider information and the eternally ready-to-bash social media lurkers would do to the perceived reputation of the group.

Still, I'm maintaining my hope that with patience, persistence and skillful management, MNL48 can grow from this rocky beginning. The pressure is also on in terms of how this 'investment' is going to pay off in the long run. The group have a lot on their plate at this time wherein they haven't even debuted.

2. rinachan

rinachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    maybe wild card *cross fingers*

3. Howitzer225

Howitzer225 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's a strong indication for a possible comeback. Especially Val which I hope will be given another chance.

4. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Just another conspiracy theory, since we only have 5 weeks left yet we only have 55 aspirants, obviously that's not going to work out. Either they're going to miss out an elimination segment for a week or more, or they're going to add more aspirants so that the program can last up to 5 weeks.

5. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Girls in Danger Zone:

Alyn Bea Cath Cherish Erah Erica Essel Gel Gela Grace Heart Kate Kyla Lei Lorem Necca Orelle Pam Patriz Pie Rain Sha Uriko Val Zen

-----------------------------------
    Am I the only one not surprised with Val's elimination? I' actually didn't expect Enzel to go being GPU and everything lol. Anyway, Gel, Gela, Orelle and Val are all in my Danger Zone list.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

As expected, outraged wota.

Been counting how many angry reaction faces are there.

I disassociated with the purists when this project began rolling, and I knew well that I'm not going to agree any of them because they'll be seeing themselves as Number One Customer.

If they have a problem, they can just support only the mothership instead of worrying whether HHE is going to cater to their needs.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

AKB48 exam for Week 7.

It's time to separate those who have the knowledge and who doesn't.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

8. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I expected that enzel got move out this one .. She got attitudes that's unneccesary..
    Since from week 3 of the competition and alibi from week 6 it's a definitely no reason to kick out off the competition.. No hurt feelings .. It's just my opinion as of my observation...

Tally as of week 6 of mnl48
    28872299_1835855136447073_3509811544458264576_o.jpg

9. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Sad for Val... She is my favorite girl...

10. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I'm just worried for ASH , SELA and ARIA. since they're at the danger zone *thou SELA is a management favorite

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Admittedly, I don't watch the online updates so I just want to ask, how do you guys know if a girl is in the danger zone? Is it announced in the updates or something?

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wth? Val?
    are u f*ckin serious?
    she was in top 1 once for godness sake.
    I bet this is all done for the pure sake of attention/ news.

13. sela48

sela48 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Just wanted to share these new pics of Ica.
    They need to bring her back. She's just too cute TT _ TT

14. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Please edit the size of your pictures before it gets taken down by the admins...

BTW, she's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! <3

15. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well my danger zone list all came from my personal judgement which I base from the management's standard. So far, 12 out of 25 in my danger zone list were already eliminated.

TBH my judgement focuses more on the X factor category followed by talent which I think is ABSCBN's main priority lol.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  16. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Peeps noticing about Ogie Diaz earlier, just looking at his phone while the highlighted aspirants were performing.

They have a point that its disrespectful because he's not even paying attention to them or he doesn't show any interest with the particular 10.

On the flip side, if he doesn't show interest on the highlighted aspirants because he saw no x-factor or potential on them, what can we do if its his judgment?

PS: He's still bias to Eunice. He probably projects a next Liza Soberano to her.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Pleasant evening/day to everyone! ^_^ I would like to share my theory (and I think, almost everyone has this idea) regarding the eliminations.

Drama is one of the ways how to make a show popular and I think they are trying to implement that idea in MNL48 since it's still in audition round. Because the management needs to make a way to make MNL48 popular in PH, they want to create drama & tension within the aspirants & towards the audience, and that's where elemination comes in. They eliminate aspirants so people can see the emotions(?) that will catch their attention and with that, another concept will be included which is the wildcard. Since they eliminate 5 aspirants per week so probably at the last week, they will be left with 45 aspirants [please correct me if I'm wrong] and for that, those eliminated aspirants will compete for those remaining spots.

Clarification: This is just a theory of mine. I do not know any of the plans of the management. :( I am hurting to see them one by one say farewell since I root for them. I hope that they will not stop from that and will continue on going to reach their dreams.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

18. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    We got the same theory but quite different, I think they will be left with 40 aspirants then there will be a wildcard and they will call it Lucky7 (lol). And I guess this will be the time when Aki-P will interfere since I think the management thinks that they need to please the Pinoy AKB48 fans, and I think that's part of the rule. I only said lucky7 because the last spot is for the transferee.

About Val's elimination I think Val is better than Zen base on their last performance, and I guess they're just doing this to make MNL48 alive again since I know that you know that this is getting boring.

I think Aria won't be eliminated that easy, I heard people's reaction when she said that she's a UP Chem Student. I can say that she got some support from there.

• Like Like x 2
  19. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Mentioning the school is a neat trick to gain votes.

• Like Like x 1
  20. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Whoever get sent from the mothership, I hope it's someone who's opinionated and has a strong personality, Someone who can light a fire under their corrupt !@#$%^&*

I'm really pissed at the removal of Val.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.