MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't mind dating, as long as it's not um 'go well beyond' like Keyaki's Harada Mayu (groping all all that). As long as you keep the golden date after you accepted.

I don't want someone with bad record like, as you said, fighting and maybe expelled from school. I'll forgive them if they wanted to redeem themselves though

2. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah, no Dear My Teacher things, just like what the people at the HFP2017 for Keyaki thread said lol

I had an argument with my co-members at our journalism club in my school three years ago. I expressed my opinion in a really rude manner at facebook and called the layout and contents of the paper "dull, unorganized" and "awfully written" (I know it's really, really, really BAD. I cringe whenever I remember it.)

I apologized to the Chief-in-Editor though, and she accepted it. We're in good terms now, but I'm scared that if I get in, my co-members will bring back the issue. TvT;; I really feel guilty and I hope people don't get mad at me for it. Will wotas get mad if they see this kind of things?

Oh, I've seen this one too in The confession page LOL. I was annoyed at that post. They do not know what they're getting into to. *sigh* ;3;

For anyone who isn't Filipino and wants a translation, I posted it in pastebin: https://pastebin.com/67sEKEzu

[Edit: I removed this line to avoid drama lol]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I don't care what a girl does or says before she became an idol. I judge based on what they do in the group. That said imo the worst thing an idol can do is be mean or stuck up towards staff or group mates.

4. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Things that I don't wanna see are drinking alcohol, smoking and worst sex scandals. If they did these in their past this will be a big turn off for me. About dating, I have no problem with it, tbh I hate that date rule cause you are depriving these girls their youth.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That's something normal, @Vivienne . Even if they try to badmouth you using it, i don't think anyone will care / listen.

That confession is a bit cringey, but i feel bad for the girl.

It's an open secret that no one follows the golden rule anyway, as long as you don't get caught you are ok. I mean, JKT members got into scandal for hundred of times and despite the ruckus in Twitter JKT Management didn't do anything.

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Summer announcement sounds fun. [hehe]

7. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    And STU48 is making their debut in the summer too.
    So excited for this year's summer. q v q

8. Kyen

Kyen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think I'm that person you were talking about. Sorry about that, I was just joking. Sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  9. Kyen

Kyen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I mean, about the Team N part. Not the dating whatsoever.

10. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It would be nice.

11. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Oh no! It's okay >w< I was just shocked and kinda scared that's all. I wasn't offended a single bit :p

12. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    《Sorry for making this post so OOT from MNL48-related news and making it about myself. ;;》
    By the way, has it occured that an idol's past social media account has been found and she's found saying bad words in the past?

I had this account before in ⭕⭕⭕ (but I forgot the password) around 5 years ago, and I was saying really bad words at the time like /f*ck/, /sh*t/and all. Without censoring it. (I dont do it much now though). Do wotas get mad with something like that

13. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

It depends... There are some wotas who are narrow minded (surely they'll get mad) and some are won't.

14. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Out of the current topic, I read this earlier
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=752688494892298&substory_index=0&id=692731040888044

It's about Eun. Well it's not negative (in my perspective) and I like what the confessor said.

@Vivienne, you're not alone who is scared. Xd I'm too honest to the point where people misunderstood and fought against me. Well I guess I will not like a future member who has too many scandals and fights.

It's funny how I always post something and notice that I'm posting about the past topic and not the current one.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

15. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Same. At least she's honest about what she felt, and she just let it pass. What a chill person. lol.
    Anyways, yeah. I'm afraid it might happen to me too [people finding out things i've done in the past that i totally regret lol]. But I spent the entire day deleting all of my past social media accounts. LOL

What about you? Would you get mad lmao

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  16. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I personally wouldn't mind, tbh it would probably make me like an idol more but I'm kind of girl who like rebellious idols :)

17. onego123

onego123 Member

Deleting posts from years ago on your current social media is probably a good idea too. Give yourself as clean of a slate as possible. LOL

18. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

If you are cute like matsui Rena, odaeri or Sato shiori, then I'll let it pass.[hehe] Really, I don't care if you curses a lot before. You're just venting your anger towards a situation. It is not good if you just kept it in your heart very unhealthy, if you know what I mean.;)

Just don't do these especially if you are under age smoking, drinking alcohol, drugs and sex scandals cause I really hate it.

Don't be conscious with your misdeeds cause it will just distract you. And I think we have a different setting with the Japanese cause in Japan now there are a lot single guys and they see their idols as their gf. Here I think Filipinos will not see mnl48 as their gf, but as an entertainers.

19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I actually admire a woman who can fight back.

20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]
    Found it on twitter. :hehe:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.