MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    so abs-cbn it is huh.....
    not bad......
    BTW...... this is not a joke right mate???????

2. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

^ I can't find it on official website.... so I'd say it's fake....

3. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Maybe its the propose one..
    But they did flop.. Or just a hoax... What ever the reason is... The announcement for second round of audition is takes too long... I hope HHE don't push abs-cbn as the media partner at this time since their shows on TV are jams packed already..

4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @nokoru It's probably an old image because we're in April...:^^;:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    And it's already pass Holy Week

6. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Second round of auditions.. on.. Showtime? Guess I lost all my chances of being an idol HAHAH;

With Showtime broadcasting the MNL48 thing, I'm 100% sure the text vote mechanism will be applied. And with Filipinos loving biriteras and all.. Damn, and I was hoping people bad at singing like me could pass. lol

But anyways, since the show was supposed to be set in Mar 2017, maybe they decided to hold the second round privately. Or maybe they're just waiting for an avaulable time slot in showtime. I hope it's not the latter.

7. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

I'm hoping that the second round will be held privately. And Is it bad that I don't want MNL48 in showtime? I don't know. Sure I like the idea of MNL48 getting more publicity but I think making MNL48 more famous or known to the people doesn't mean that people would actually support them right? Just my opinion tho.

8. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I agree with Vivienne.

"With Showtime broadcasting the MNL48 thing, I'm 100% sure the text vote mechanism will be applied. And with Filipinos loving biriteras and all.. Damn, and I was hoping people bad at singing like me could pass. lol"

Filipinos are also known for singing but the sad part is they only recognize those who can sing or reach high note. In AKB48, as far as I remember, they are not looking for talented (I forgot what are the exact words that will finish the sentence 'cause I cannot remember where I read about it) but (I think) someone that has a potential. If they will continue the showtime broadcasting “competition", then those applicants that lack skills will be discouraged and will have no chance to shine. The question that I'm having though is how will they do it? Will they copy the concept of tawag ng tanghalan or PGT or The Voice or any singing competition? Or will they add some twist like they will put some dramas like PBB? *sigh* I guess I'm still naive and immature T_T I wonder how the management will do it. Pardon for my grammar if it's wrong and again, pardon for my choice of words if it's unpleasant.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

9. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    If they ever make the 2nd round a show competition in ABS-CBN then, there's a pretty good chance that there's gonna be a text-vote poll. And like everyone here, I wouldn't like it as well since it'll eliminate girls who have potential. Not everything is through talent, hard work and perseverance are also important in my opinion.

Also, I seriously hope they don't add PBB-like drama into it. I feel like i'll just ruin the whole MNL48 image. I hope they announce the 2nd round soon, it's already nearing the end of April and still no update...

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The whole concept of 48/46 is a "school" where the girls could learn and develop. The "come and support your member and watch her grows" is one of their selling point.

Where's the fun if we got an already 'almost complete product' like a pro singer or pro showroom streamer?

11. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Mr. Producer has been visiting the 48 theatres recently!

Is this for business purposes? MNL48 related business? I hope it is!

received_1942544395981150-1.jpg received_1942544399314483-1.jpg

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's Golden Week already so he's probably back in Japan.

13. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Just saw on FB page..
    I glad some of my oshi's is here

18121032_1664926560201897_1868538283050236907_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

What is this? Random post? :glare:

15. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Nope, just a fanmade senbatsu from MNL48 applicants.. Just saw in on MNL48 fanpage..

16. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I actually made that HAHA;; I placed all the best visuals, singers, and dancers in a senbatsu + me bc i dont fit in any of those categories HAHAH

Who are your oshis there Mikhail?

17. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Miyu, mikachu & ESP. ASHLEY CLOUD .. I subscribe her channel on YT.
    I HOPE MY OSHI'S GET THROUGH THE SECOND ROUND OF AUDITIONS.

18. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Hellloooo! Long time since I last visited the forums. Anyways I'd like to share a page, a new page to be exact about MNL48. The page name is "I Rate Your MNL48 Oshi" Similar to the I rate your waifu/husbando where they give ratings on photos,videos,message and etc of the applicant. They also put in pros and cons. This might be a good way for applicants to advertise their MNL48 Profiles (owo) So far there are only 2 posts but why not give it a shot? I'll drop the link for those who're interested! :p

>> https://www.facebook.com/ratedatmnl48oshi/

19. JapanLover48

JapanLover48 Kenkyuusei

Do you think MNL48 will be full of talented girls? We all know that Filipinos are known for their world class talents...

I wonder if they will be a huge project and will be really regarded as artists of the music industry...

We all know that idols are not often considered as true artists...

What do you think?

Sent from my O+ Upsized using Tapatalk

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If public voting will be utilized in selecting members, we'll end up with half filipino half foreigner members for visuals, a couple of power singers, and probably several members with sob stories going for them.

I rather that the MNL48 team take the risk and introduce to the industry the JPop concept of having average girls next door as idols.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.