Moriyasu Madoka (Madoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Madoka+ translation (late-night)

So up until now I’ve been
    tying to upload this
    video and it’s already failed
    twice and this is the third time..

So yeah, here’s for today!
    Challenging it again ψ(`∇´)ψ
    There won’t be a fourth time (´-ω-`)
    Said video is in the original post here: https://plus.google.com/107858117023519 ... 8ZrDGbNkGc

lol @ trying it 3 times though, fail G+ :XD:

EDIT - I just realized that Madoka is one of the members (or maybe the only) that did not update their G+ profile picture to the new ones taken a while back...wonder why [think]

2. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

I don't think she likes her new profile picture:

not sure if this was translated before but it took me like 15 seconds so w/e. There you have it; she says she doesn't mind how the new picture looks, but she obviously minds enough to not set it as her new picture. Or maybe I'm reading into things a little bit too much, of course..

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    That makes sense :D I dont mind whichever picture she uses though, most members look a lot better in their G+ posts or blogs than the official picture and Madoka looks beautiful in both pictures, so I guess its her own preference [hehe]

Its still good to know the reason though so thanks :)

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

ahh! no fears. We are talking about Madoka. Any picture will do!

When I see her, I keep thinking about this old song about a beautiful young Nagasaki girl.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jQ_OJ00O8[/yt]
    I can see her face when he sings this song. :blush:

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Madoka's Election video translation is now out [party]

This is Moriyasu Madoka of HKT48’s Team H. Taking a leap of faith with this years election, but I’m going to be out there to win it with my enthusiasm and my feelings. Let’s just call it jajajajajajan [Is Madoka there yet?] Just the thought of asking my self [Is Madoka there yet?] when it comes to being in senbatsu and the warm support that I’ve been getting from everybody, I think it’d be really great if I could get to stand on that and say [“Madoka’s here!”] and meet up with all of you. So defnitely, I going to do it with everything I’ve got and have fun doing it, so please do watch over me with the activities to come, and I’d be more than happy if I can make more and more people smile, even if it’s just one step at a time.

This has been Hakata’s mysterious girl, Moriyasu Madoka. Let me entrance you! *wink
    That energy in her speech lol, its so cute :cute: And also, here are the recent translations:

Madoka+ Update - 8th May
    Madoka+ Update - 9th May

6. chiuchimu

^ She likes to Chapu chapu!

7. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Her video speech is quite well-done. It is formal, but yet you can feel the cuteness in it even without the audio, I also like how she came up with a tag-line of sorts for herself, as expected from someone who is the hoster of her own radio show.

And, since I got the time, I think I will try out helping Kyuketsu with the translation posting:

Madoka Translations:

12th May - 10:28 PM
    11th | 12th May - 12:18 AM
    10th May - 9:52 PM

She does seem to update her Google+ quite rarely, almost at a 1 post per day pace. But, at least it means that she must be quite busy everyday so that is good in a way :)

8. chiuchimu

^ Mama ga Daisuki. lol.
    What is TDC?

9. Revolution

Revolution Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    She is charming :cute:

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^^ I think she is refering to the Revival Stage at the Tokyo Dome City Hall :)

Nyanyways, thanks alyazard for helping to post the translation :D Now before I post the translations....

[​IMG]

Madoka's election poster [party] Love the whole halloween/vampire theme it has going :awesome: (would anyone mind telling me where or what that costume is from though? :^^;: )

And now, for the recent translations:

Madoka+ Update - 13rd May
    Madoka+ Update - 14th May
    Madoka+ Update - 16th May

Such a cute face on her 14th May entry :inlove:

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Morippo wore this outfit at the last Janken Taikai
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She also rocked a similar look for the Boss Tanaka collection at Hakata Department Store.
    She is HKT48's cool beauty and mysterious girl. Half-Assed subber seems to think she is lying about her age. I'm sure she is a sweet girl but her image is such that she intimidates the other members.

12. chiuchimu

Second blog picture: she has beautiful eyes.

13. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I tried translating Madoka's text from the sosenkyo guidebook. Please let me know if you find any errors.

Moriyasu Madoka's Mysterious Beauty

Her refined features, her slender, tall figure and her elegant, adult looks make you want to come in for a closer look, but in truth she likes making funny faces with other members and has an easy-going personality. "There was a time when I had doubts about my character, but Sasshi (Sashihara Rino) told me that it's fine if I don't have a character, so I decided to be myself!" Madoka's attraction comes from her mysterious nature, which makes her emotions difficult to read. That's why the puzzled fans can never get enough of her.

14. chiuchimu

^ Sasshi is a sugoi hito. [clap]

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  16. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

That post is very, very freely translated. The point of the post was a pun on the words 推す and 押す, both pronounced osu, the first meaning "to support" (part of the word 推しメン, oshimen, of which I'm sure you know what it means) and the latter meaning "to push". The last sentence of the post should be "I'd be happy if you would support (oshi) me"

17. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

@csidni - Yep thanks for clarifying that.. ^.^ I just somewhat didn't get it when I posted up the translation back then.. XD Will work harder on those from now on.. XD Well, I just don't like to translate it too literally so yeah, I tend to add in a few stuff just for the sake of edification..

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Here's Madoka's response to the sokuhou. I had nothing else to do when Stage48 went down, so this is what happens :D

Seeing this post...holy crap, I really want to spare a couple votes for her now. All I wanted was for her to rank somewhere, anywhere, but to think that she would get 49th...I don't know if she can keep it, but I sure as hell want her to.

19. chiuchimu

^ She has a way of floating into your heart. :blush:

It would be amazing if she ranks this year!

20. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

Well, all 25 of my votes are going to her. My original plan was to divide it 20/5 and vote for some other girls too, but this result is a lot better than I expected and I don't want to waste it. She still needs upwards of 15,000 votes to keep her position according to predictions/calculations - and damn, how ideal 49th place would be.

Looks like the results got a lot of people fired up. Hope Madoka can pull through.