[NEW GROUP] HKT48 (Hakata, Fukuoka) Auditions

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by sada, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

^^
    I'm giving a try xD
    I'm living in France, learning Japanese and not Asian - though some people sometimes mistake me for an Asian girl o__o
    I have no chance but it's just to say I tried :blush:
    (and even if my 0.000....001% of chances to be selected for the second part, I probably won't be able to afford it and my parents/college administration won't let me go either xD)

2. chiimin

chiimin Kenkyuusei

it is, yes, too early to think of a new group. but i guess every company is ambitious like that, so he wants to expand his 48 army all over japan. it's up to each of you to decide if you will memorize their names or not, but it is also too early to judge. i don't know a lot about SKE48 and i'm not interested about SDN48. i thought AKB would be the only group there that would get my attention, and then NMB48's Team N appeared! You can never know.

I never really liked the idea of sister groups in AKB's singles either, but that's out of our control. :/
    And good luck to everyone who's going to audition!

3. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ ^
    I totally want to try just say I did. But I'm exactly the same. I live in the UK, not Asian, am teaching myself Japanese badly and parents would never allow it to go further.
    But I'd love to see if I could get through. ^_^

Is anyone going to be helping with auditions? :D

^ Haha, thank you. ^_^

4. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    LOL team Echi :lol: :lol:

Well, just wait aki~p makes x48 around the world.. [clap]
    if there is an audition that would be held in my country, of course I'll attend it :XD:

x48 rules the world! :^O^:

5. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

OMG, This made me realise something, if you made something like the POKÉRAP for the 48 groups... I could probably remember all the members' names! I NEED A 48RAP.

Meh, AkiP knows he needs to strike while the iron's hot and make money groups as fast as possible to capitalise on the lifespan the franchise's popularity. Right now people may hate it but later people won't care-- and that's worse.

Best of luck whichever new girls are chosen, I suppose. LOL, and if anyone from here gets in, DON'T FORGET US LITTLE PEOPLE. :hehe:

6. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I think the expanding xxx48 world is good. It seems like Aki-p really wants to dominate the female idol industry and establish his x48 type of talent. (Eventually, probably even the rest of the world [hehe] ) It's good for consumers and its good for the girls too.

And really, as media consumers, one should just go with what one like anyways... personally, I'm not at all interested in SKE... I tried but they just don't trigger my interest. However, when I found out about NMB I was like :omg: and in an hour, I learned more about NMB than I knew of SKE in the past 2 years... I think that if Aki-p keeps going/ goes even harder and eventually has an x48 group for every perfecture in Japan and a few in several major cities across the globe, it would be pretty insane to know every single girl they'd have by then. So, for me, I don't mind whatever Aki-p produces, I'd follow those that I like.

I'm interested to see how xxx48 thing will go in the long run, especially if it succeeds in penetrating other not so idoly cultures...

So yeah, you go HKT48! Can't wait to see what you're like (and to find out if I'll like you or not).
    (And whatever else ROM48? JKT48? SGP48? SGN48? HKG48? TWN48? MNL48? PRS48? MLN48? SYD48? BNE48? AUK48? NYC48? i dunno...=P)

7. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Please don't. :fear:

It's not that. I personally don't care how many girls he throws out at us in the end, I take who I like at first and then slowly get to know the rest. But right now he's shooting them out as though he's got a machine gun. You don't just put a bunch of talented girls together, give them a theatre and say "Alrighty, I'm off to dig more gold. Have fun on your own!" He didn't do that to AKB or SKE. Groups need to stabilise their fan-base and then mass up popularity before you can 'just leave it to them'.

Aww...Didn't some girls lie about their age? You could give it a try Claudie, with your jap I think you can totally pass for a native speaker. Not to mention your voice is lovely >.>

Second that whole post. I sort of doubt AKB in Britain, Aust and maybe US will succeed. US may have some chances, but Australia...?
    (off to stalk the other Melbournian :fear:)

Team H :rofl:
    Oh I can so imagine 16 girls shouting out to the world, "WE ARE TEAM ECCHI, YOROSHIKU!!!"
    ------

Good luck to all those who want to audition. [clap]

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

On one hand I'm really excited for a new group to debut, yet on the other hand I believe it's too soon. Like others have said Team N just debuted! But it's not like we can do anything about it, so I'll just take it with stride. There's bound to be a girl who'll catch my eye! <3

9. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  10. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Would work better in the UK. Put it in the West-End and bam! Huge tourist attraction too. Would make millions. Just tailor it to be a bit more sexy for the UK audience and you've got a hit. ^_^

11. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I think french people's music tastes golbally suck :awesome:
      We don't have any really good/world wide famous singer or band here- a french xxx48 version would be just any other "Popstar" disaster or turn into a fake, crappy and cheap Pussycat Dolls band xD

I really think french people are too serious and not open-minded enough to get the xxx48 concept and way to be xD

Maybe it would work out if it was something like... WRD48 8D "worldwide48" :awesome:

12. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ WRD48? That would go so bad!
    What language would they sing in? How would you have auditions? would they all have to move? XD

Anyway, anyone here willing to help with the signing up yet? And translations for us? :^O^:

13. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      Haha I know, I was just joking 8D
      (or something kind of like H!P Coconuts Musume :fear: )

Thanks to everyone giving good vibes for people who are auditionning <3

14. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

O no.. I can imagine that. Lol.. I cant stop laughing.. :XD: It's just to funny.. :lol:

15. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ ^ I know. :fp: :^^;:

So you're auditioning. How are you going about it?

16. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Who? Haha

17. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^^^^
      Team "Ecchi" sounds kind of like a SDN rival :hehe:

^^^
      Jokes and irony are more difficult to get on the Internet, I'm never sure :lol:

I'm trying to read the website and TGSK's informations about the auditions but with my poor Japanese level, I'm starting to think this is a stupid idea to even think I could go through this :lol:
      The smallest chances to get through ever but I want to try my best anyway xD time to speed up my japanese lessons 8D

^^
      When I hear "talented french singer", she's not really the first one I'm thinking about :hehe:

18. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Don't need to know the Japanese. As long as you can sing and dance, get someone to translate for you and go for it. :^O^:

19. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hmmmm... [wonder]

Oooohh... They would live in a cruise ship. They have theatre perfomances when they dock. For special events, they would be airlifted by helicopters they have on board...We have the technology. [aup] They'd have an AKBingo type show on board and an AKBtoXX type show when they dock. Each girl from a different country, when they dock on a girl's home country, she becomes center there. There will be special "home language" songs per girl but the rest will be sung in either Japanese or English tho lol XD

lol, just going along with this joke/idea... [hehe]
    (maybe too far)

20. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Carries on...

oh!oh! and on this show in the ship they could have tasks and if they fail push the girls overboard. (Then save them after)
    What if their country/town doesn't have water?

Ehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.