[NEW GROUP] HKT48 (Hakata, Fukuoka) Auditions

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by sada, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i'm starting to think that the debut of this group will be another turning point of all the xxx48 groups. well either this or the next one. saturation will be inevitable for this type of strategy.

the only thing i'm sad about this is that it means even less time for the pvs or media for the akb girls. sigh...

2. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    ^
    ^
    kinda like how george lucas made the skywalker ranch? :rofl:

holy shiznit. yeah man, NMB48 is not even a "48" group yet. and now they are gonna make one in fukuoka? jesus.

after fukuoka, im guessing hokkaido is gonna be up there somewhere and maybe 2 more cities between tokyo and hokkaido. once this is completed, this will mean complete domination of Japan through a Japan48. it will be then be commonplace for highschoolers or middle schoolers to probably want to become idols more than ever

3. JedixKnight

JedixKnight Kenkyuusei

its too fast >.< wayyyy too fast!

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm actually super excited for this because I visited Hakata before. :^O^: My host family also lives nearby Fukuoka. so auditioning! Then again I'm biased for those reasons. If it was some other group based somewhere else, I'd be facepalming like everyone else, aha.

5. bluedarkness12

bluedarkness12 Kenkyuusei

It sounds like Aki P is building an army and under his dictator rule he will take over japan, then asia, then the world lol.

6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    You know, I raged my face off when NMB was announced, but I'm in this state now that's like OH GOD YES GIVE ME MORE IDOLS I NEED MORE IDOLS. So oh yes. YES. I'll take this.

(but I'll seriously audition too lol. leave me alone, it's just so I can claim I've tried)

7. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I swear to god, if Aki-P is gonna make a WORLD48 or an ASIA48, he better make a NATO48/SECURITY48 so I can join :cool:

im dead serious

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Way too soon! Although I can see HKT making sense since Fukuoka's a pretty big metro area, aside from Sapporo possibly, is there market big enough to support any more groups in Japan? Hopefully this (and Taiwan48) this will be it for a while (probably not though). This gives the feeling that over-expansion and decline could be imminent. Pokemon jokes likely to increase.

Wonder how all the girls from Kyushu feel about this. Surprisingly, quite a few members are from that area. Sasshi, Yukirin, Mariko, Umechan, Nattsumii, Shiichan, etc. At least we know awesome girls are born/raised there.

Maybe there'll be a girl from Okinawa who makes it? Unlikely though.

West End Girls? Pet Shop Boys?

At this rate, when a girl says "I auditioned for AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT/MoMusu/H!P/Idoling!!! etc. it might be as commonplace as saying they were in the swim club or used to play piano.

9. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Imagine that AKB+SKE+NMB+HKT48
    more than 200 girls sing Aitakatta together on the same stage
    this will be epic :XD:

10. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

I don't see the problem with too many girls. Aki-p's just doing jap girls a favor.
    I'm already head over heels for this, speculating first stage already!

---Stages taken----

A1 (K1)
    A2 (B2)
    A3
    K2
    B3
    ---Possible stages to be performed---
    K3 (imo, they shouldn't go for this one, it has too much of the old K feel plus theres the solo which is a BAD idea for a 1st stage, like it would be an ULTRA push)
    A4 (BEST CHOICE! Best composure of idol-ish and fierce, FAINT :awesome: But seriously, I really think they should go for A4)
    B4 (I would like to go for this one, but they'd have to change B stars lyrics and can you imagine (H! H! H!) errrr.....no thanks, and if I'm not mistaken this stage is still in the new stages block for a revival)

I NEED TO SEE THESE AUDITIONS FAAAAAAAST XD HKT! HELL YEAH [rock]

Edit
    The final judging will be in July, and the results will be announced on the SAME DAY!!

11. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

I don't even know most from SKE, none from NMB(except sayaka) and now there's gonna be another one. :fp:
    Actually, I don't really care if he wants to form more groups. As long as they're not in AKB singles. :rolleyes:

12. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I don't think I'm gonna care about this one...

13. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Wow, there's your big chance for whoever wants to audition! (psst, claudia, wendy) [clap]

I reckon AkiP is trying to spread the AKB-craze all around Japan before it dies down. Right now AKB is a national AND international hit (ok maybe that's me dreaming), but every craze/trend has its expiry date and as soon as it dies down he won't be able to create anymore 48-groups. That's why he wants to build up his army before the tide goes out. Plus, if he does it now and succeeds the 48-legacy may outlive the predated expiry date. Who knows? :^O^:

But I hate it how all the new girls get to show up in AKB's singles. :hmm: Like OK, I can cope with Yamamoto Sayaka in AKB's single since she's the leader of NMB. But why the heck is Miyuki in it too? Not to mention Jurina and Rena who already have their own group. Mush as I like Jurina, she needs to work on SKE not AKB. At this rate, if HKT is formed then that means another 2 AKB members gets kicked out of senbatsu. Screw that. Then might as well make the single "48 Allstars".

Maybe someday we will have an Earth48 or some shit like that. Just imagine how many singles you have to keep up with. :fear:

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Now it's off to Fukuoka?! Man, it seems that AKB48 is really popular across the nation...

15. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    There was a Trace A-Z special last summer (think it was NHK - it aired on TV Japan here in the States) with AkiP. It detailed his desire to launch xxx48 franchises around the world. NYC48, PRS48, LDN48, etc. That was part of the reason to go out to Paris and NYC in '09 I think (I could be wrong). However, the executives he was pitching too weren't too enthusiastic about the concept.

I think AKB48 managed to become a perfect storm. With a music, variety, and concert schedule banging along on all 8 cylinders. While I've known about AKB48 for years, it was the variety shows and dramas that really pulled me in. While it works well in Japan, I think it would be difficult in a lot of other countries.

That being said, I do think he could make a run of it in the States with a bit of retooling. Open it up to both sexes, do an American Idol-style audition, and you could ride the Glee/High School Musical train to success :)

16. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

Because Miyuki is NMB's Acchan <3

17. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

this is madness :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

but somehow i really like it that there will be, once again, more new girls. I just wish these new groups wouldn't flop, that's what i'm worried the most. Also I really hope that the management is wise enough to stop forming these groups when AKB's own fame starts to drop down, which could happen in 5 years for example.

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

:hmm:
    Corrected that.

And I find it silly of those saying that they won't follow HKT/don't want to even get to know it just because they simply haven't memorized enough names. The girls work so hard to audition and take lessons, it's pretty humiliating to say that you won't care because you've piled up a list of names on the waiting list. I can accept other reasons but this one....They're girls for heavens's sakes, not paperwork.
    Besides, It's not AKi-p's problem that you guys haven't learned their names and he won't halt his projects for that sake.
    If you feel like you don't know some of the girls, now's a good time to start.

19. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    finally he is now executing this dusty idea. The world just needs more idols to cheer people up! [nod]
    Can't wait for the next 48 project!

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't really care if i can't put a name on all the girls's face.
    My main interest is on AKB anyway. Even though i keep an eye on other groups activities.

I think it's nice for people who are far from Tokyo to have a real chance to see a xxx48 type of show. (AKB theater is super small and overly reserved nowadays).
    There's not only Tokyo in Japan and i think it's good that some entertainment show have a delocalised version.

I wish the best for this.

My guess, next one (if any! )could be in the far north of Japan, possibly Saporo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.