NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Wrong thread to get suddenly mad for NPC Ogino's graduation. Keep it in her thread.

...Also @rayanami, @nokoru, @Jurinavenclaw, since it's always the same buzzing here, don't bother thumbing me down, and enjoy the Olympics opening ceremony instead.

P.S.: Incidentally, the report speaks of members, while at handshake events, reportedly being proposed by fans Sousenkyo votes in exchange for private associations. No mention of who accepted, or if; or even an attempt to deny that. Thanks for reminding me again, anway.
    But hey, according to Matsumura SSK got killed off because "it's been 10 years", so why even bringing up such outdated, obsolete event.

"While at the handshake event venue, there have been members who have received innuendos by a portion of fans that certain other members and fans were associating with each other on a private, personal level, hinting that this direct personal contact was resulting in an increase in handshake ticket sales as well as votes in Sousenkyo, and if they too had kept direct contact with each others privately, they [the members] would have got themselves in a similarly convenient position."
    -
    Page 20​

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    LOL

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've actually seen some people say that when Ogiyuka, Marina and Noe are gone, they're willing to support NGT again. I don't know if this is just western fans though or if they'll actually see a rise in popularity when Team NIII members (1st Gen?) are gone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    It's just the disparity in the amount of hate post, between Ogiyuka and the rest, you'd almost think that it was Ogiyuka who personally physically attacked Maho.

I checked Noe's thread sometime before, and didnt see any hate post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The worst thing people can prove about Noe is what I said in a recent post, she and Marina were on SR together. Besides, Noe never had anywhere near the same popularity as Ogiyuka. I can imagine some people just hate Ogiyuka for being the face/ace of NGT48.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I can see that too, the fact that Ogino's not that pretty and she's annoying explain some of it, strangely she's recently made this worse with her new veneers which make her look like Professor Frink.

There's also the issue that she's one of the four indirectly pointed out by Maho and also Maho asked is it fair that members who were consorting with fans were getting successful and girls who weren't consorting were getting surpassed. People were already suspicious of Ogino going from nowhere to number 5 in the 2017 rankings and then it comes out that Inapooh is going to her events and allegations of her consorting with the yakkai clique for 2 and 2 to be put together.

Noe on the other just came off as a follower, like a kid in school that hovers around and laughs at the bullies jokes. She's just a bit part player in the drama.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    So Noe is at least in the top 3 of the worst bullies from the sister group that are full of bullies?

Something doesn't add up, If the worst thing about Noe is what she and Marina did on SR together, why is she included in the top 3 who needs to graduate so that they'd be willing to support NGT again?

So you admit, that all you have on Ogiyuka are speculations

And you crucify a girl for your speculations.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't promise any accuracy on this but I think the hierarchy looks something like this:
    • Tano Ayaka
    • Nishigata Marina
    • Kato Minami
    • Ogino Yuka
    • Yamada Noe
    Members who were part of Team G or Kenkyuusei are usually disregarded. Team G because Maho claimed she loved them all and wants to protect them, and Kenkyuusei because they seem irrelevant, I guess. The only other former Team NIII members are Sato Anju, Seiji Reina, Takakura Moeka and Nishimura Nanako and I can't remember hearing anything about them being involved.

The reason why Noe is included in the top 3 members who need to graduate is because the list only comprises of 5 members in the first place, and Ayaka and Minami have already graduated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I see you've engaged maximum cope.

There was a possible underage drinking scandal with Anju but it didn't go anywhere.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    One can't expect logic from the sort of people wanting Noe to graduate. (Nor Ogiyuka.)

Not even good speculations when you look at the totality of e.g. Inapooh's tweets about NGT and Ogiyuka, or in general. She wasn't even one of his top favourites, and prior to 2018 he could be better described as her anti. We only know about the Horipro chekis because he tried to sell them.

If you pick your points carefully you can "prove" just about any nonexistent pattern, but let's not pretend the result has any connection to reality.

The confirmation bias is strong with this one. That statement exists only in your head. Her appeals to fairness had nothing to do with other girls being more successful.

The only basis for any sort of list is Maho's Twitter follow list, and who she removed and when. (The main site used for tracking this has multiple observable inconsistencies with the actual Twitter data, but it's mainly just falsely reporting follow orders which doesn't come into play here.)

Katomina and Noe she never followed on Twitter (but did on Instagram). Ayakani and Gatanee she unfollowed after the incident. Ogiyuka and Anju she unfollowed on Jan 12, after Ogiyuka sent a mail that evidenced her support of Gatanee.

Only trouble is, it didn't stop there. She also unfollowed Rika and Reinya in March. And then later she unfollowed a huge chunk of Team G (iirc this was a day before she blanked her account during her agency transfer so it might have been accidental).

She never explained why she did any of this. Any assumptions as to why are pure speculation (often tainted by provable malice)--except in the case of Gatanee and Ayakani.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's almost like your copy/pasting previous responses so I'll copy paste something I said a few days ago

This thread got massively extended because you're basically an Ogino-simp running interference to downplay that she was "allegedly" involved with yakkai wota because she's so hungry for fame that she'd trample her own grandmother let alone give a crap about one of her group-mates getting assaulted.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  12. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Wrong, This thread got massively extended, because some people thinks their speculation should be treated as the truth.

You are like the Fox News of Stage 48

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe some day you'll be able to admit to yourself that your oshimen is a wrong 'un.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Until today I still don't understand why Ogiyuka get that hate. She's close to Gatanee so it's normal that she supports Gatanee. Why did she have to believe in Mahohon? :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No? Ayaka and Marina were the first members to be considered as part of the bullying group because of their involvement with the "fans" who attacked Maho. Involvement meaning they were friendly with those fans, who were known to be stalkers. Minami was only brought up in association after the infamous insta story. Ogiyuka and Noe were drawn into the equation because they were hanging out with Ayaka and Marina.

Like, it's one thing if you don't believe in Maho's side of the story, but saying it's only based on the twitter following list is simply not true. The twitter following list might have contributed to strengthening people's belief in blaming Ayaka and Marina, but it's plain wrong to say that's the only basis for it.

I just want to say here I'd be careful with nicknames. I guess it's obvious that Mahopyon is referring to Yamaguchi Maho here, but Mahopyon is actually the nickname for AKB48's Omori Maho. Yamaguchi Maho's nickname is Mahohon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    >Her appeals to fairness had nothing to do with other girls being more successful.
    Other certain people brought up this apparent dichotomy by themselves without even anyone asking, so you can put two and two together without much trouble. Things don't happen in a vacuum, after all.
    "In work, it’s not those going about things diligently that succeed, it’s those who do it good that succeed.", "Being diligent is great and all, sure, but being diligent doesn’t equal having success, in my mind.", where diligence throughout this whole question, even before going public (as in Maho's mobame), stood for honoring the rules and not consorting with fans.
    Evidently, to some, these two things don't work well together. Now who is that person who said it, again, and who was she throwing these statements at? Well, I'm not here to explain, so here's me hoping for the future "successess" of that certain person now that she has "graduated".

>on Jan 12, after Ogiyuka sent a mail that evidenced her support of Gatanee
    Oh, is this your simplistic interpretation of that day?

Let me get the actual context out too, because things don't happen in a vacuum or at random.
    January 12, 2019 was the day when Bunshun had that really stupid live emergency special broadcast which, in the mind of someone people, was supposed to be the kind of damage control effort that would have put a quick end to the "controversy".
    How was it supposed to be one, I don't know, even after watching through the stream recordings over again, apart from them stuttering without much conviction about "Internet bad, listen to us". But someone really though it, considering how they claimed to have "interviewed the NGT48 side" on that.

What's sure is that all of the actions NGT48-side during that day revolved on that broadcast as if hoping it would have shut down the "controversy". Everything was so blatantly calculated and orchestrated around it, it was just too obvious.
    The timed messages posted on Twitter simulataneously and on cue as soon as it ended by the two suspected members (or by whoever was handling their accounts), excusing themselves with the same copypasted phrases ("During this month I felt uncomfortable living" ...one while going on the bullshit about cat meningitis; sure thing buddy, you can say it after you had been making merry that whole month through).
    Or Nakai (or whoever was handling her account) timely kvetching right after that about how "I had media bringing up my name arbitrarily; nothing outside of what was officially announced [by the management] is true!!" (strange reaction when in fact what Bunshun did was simply stating the facts that the wota she was previously living with her in her appartment, Rikiya, belonged to the same yakkai gang, go figure).
    And then, yes, there were those infamous "vertical message", one by Ogino, sent before it went on (Bunshun live started 19:00 Japan time, compare and contrast with the timestamps below).

Just so that everyone knows, Ogino's mail, which you much creatively described as "support" (?), amounted to one of these dingy, puerile vertical messages saying "Shinjite" -- which in fact is one thing she is being mocked for to this day on message boards.
    mobame1.jpg mobame2.jpg
    I'd like to point out the whole dumbness of the operation too inside this combined effort: only the kanji at the beginning of the sentence is written purposefully in hiragana and they didn't even think the whole thing through, because there's no word in Japanese beginning with ん, however hard you try.

What Ogino wanted me to "believe" so much about that upcoming Bunshun broadcast or whatever, I'm still waiting for her to show it (even through another clumsy vertical message, I'm not choosy).
    But I'll gladly take her advice for that and take everything Bunshun into consideration alright, just not that first broadcast which clearly had instructions fed in straight by the management (e.g. "the assailants just spoke up to Yamaguchi, and she screamed out of surprise at it" turned out to be a baseless forgery that the new management itself was busy feeding around on their own, even to the Prefecture offices where briefings remain). After all, with their later updates even Bunshun slowly but surely ate back what little they initially said there at the beginning.
    Strangely, there weren't any equally staged reactions (nor protests) with the stuff that followed afterwards, despite there being much bigger things revealed... Evidently their NGT48 "collaboration" ended there with that.

Between that and her proclaiming right on stage "We have reached the 3rd anniversary safe and sound", after what had just gone on there, it was at that point that people started thinking poorly of Ogino. Especially when those are the only two things she ever "expressed" (if we may even say so) on the matter the whole time, much "leader-like" of her. Everything after that was just out-of-touch behavior that only worked against her.

>muh crucifixion
    Please, I hope you guys aren't comparing Ogino to Yeshua. The best place for Ogino in the classical Judeo-Christian crucifixion is in the place of the unrepentant bandit, if she's deserving to belong in the composition at all, being the NPC she is.

Also, for those who brought her up, Yamada has other skeletons in the closet of her own already, but that's for another discussion.
    As usual, it's always the same people involved there, but it figures since Niigata is such a small city, isn't it. ;)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fCoWwJ1XjwLJywiuVdWlzQjrjSG6wuR7vVPBkj0IWM0/

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Maybe someday you'll realize that accusation without evidence beyond the circumstantial, damages a person's life.

And the phrase "Innocent until proven guilty" eventually makes sense to you

Also, crucify is an expression, and is not exclusively referring to Jesus.

Also, you are right, it's always the same people involved here. You and Reveen

Oh Yamada has other skeletons in the closet as well? Do tell,

kidding I'm sure it has the same amount of evidence as what you have against Ogiyuka.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I appreciated how you answer my question before when I asked for the reasons why the "bullies" where labeled as such.

May I ask this time how were the two considered to be involved with the "fans" who attacked Maho?

Thank you.

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    T.: Letting out the location of the apartment where Maho resided, was one of the members that the culprits asked around about this at handshake events or similar venues a long time ahead by expressed (and recorded) admission of them, closeness to one of the physical perpetrators (Kitagawa Jo) and his pals as also shown on her constant privileged media interactions in the months before.

N.: Made suggestions of some nature regarding visiting Maho's residence since even the October before the incident. Actually one of the many that they were possibly asked for "advices" on how to "meet" Maho in advance, funnily enough that wasn't even denied on the trial papers when they could but they actually doubled down by saying that she was actually privately consorting with one of the culprits (Sato Kaisei, Man #3) and so did the main perpetrator (Kasai Hiroaki) by proxy which Maho knew. Management didn't even rebut on that point.

This in short. Oh, let's add a diplomatic "allegedly" before someone gets angry, even though it's unneeded, as if live direct admissions that most likely ended in the police reports as well must be considered on par with Internet rumors, as opposed to (at the very least) leads. Last thing I care is explaining who's who in this story over again right now.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Wow, you think the ones demanding that we keep to the facts is the one who's unreasonable.
    And not the one who speculates and brandish them as facts

But I guess, it's good that you say that these are all allegations. So as not to confuse future fans on what's fact and what's mere allegations.

• Dislike Dislike x 2