Nishimura Aika (Aika) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They went to TDS but this other big group of N members went to TDL. They should have just merged the outing.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Maybe they didn't want to!

Who are you to tell them what to do?!
    Nah but really I dunno why they went off on their own. Maybe some clandestine secret love outing. Either way you actually don't see Aika out much with other girls.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Thats true. Whenever she goes out its always with other 4th gens and that one time with Fujita Millia. Its nice to see her interacting with her senpai and having fun.

4. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Was it just one time?
    Looks like it's twice since she went out with Fujita Millia again.

[​IMG]

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Wow, I talk about Fujita Millia and then Aika suddenly goes out with her o_O

I... need to use this power for good.

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Come to think of it, weren't Aika/Uuka in the same talent school too? Or am I thinking of something else?

Maybe I'm just getting confused because I heard Uuka trained in Okinawa at the same school as Namie and I know Fairies eventually trained there too...

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Uuka trained in "Actor's School" Osaka which is the Osaka branch of the school Amuro Namie is from. Aika and Fujita Millia are both from Caless. You can actually find a lot of videos of Aika and Fujita Millia during this time when they were in dance competitions and stuff.

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Ahh, got it. I think once they selected Fairies they sent them to Okinawa to train somewhere that Namie trained too, so I got them mixed up.

Sucks that we just got original N3 because I'd really like to see some sick, unique dance unit with Aika/Sayaka/Uuka.

9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

@joooooooooe
    Was that post from her google+?

Omg I would die -.- that would be an epic song

10. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @WingsofAngels48 It is on fairies_jp on instagram.

Just wanted to share my handshake with Aika:

I had a 20sec handshake with Aika during the Natsumatsuri. This was my first handshake with her although I already met her because of the 2shot.
    I told her that I really really liked her version of Yume no dead body and I always watch it every time she performed it. I even told her that I enjoy her
    Yume no dead body more than Sayanee's and I always look forward for her performances. She replied "honma desu ka?" while grinning and looking at me.
    I could definitely tell she was really happy but was hiding her excitement. So I said "hontou yo!" then told her I would be waiting for her next Yume no dead body.
    She didn't stop grinning until I turned my back and went away.

She was really really cute and I need to go to her more often :lol:

11. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I want to meet her!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    During the 5 hour Maokyun YNN special, apparently they voted for their favorite YNN show and #1 was the Team BⅡcommentary with Kei/Aika/Naru/Ririka.

[​IMG]

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I don't know how it happened but Aika has easily risen to the top of the list of members I closely follow.

This girl is just waiting to explode onto the scene. Along with Nagisa they are clearly the future of NMB, she has to be considered an candidate for ace.

Of course, the only thing that worries me is that she really does have body proportions that are a Japanese ideal so I'd hate to see her rise to top just because she's good at gravure and having her extremely high performance level ignored.

Definitely hoping to see her center the next Teppoutai.

Also, she's getting variety opportunities which should help her improve her speaking ability. Apparently she was on yesterday's Genkai Toppa, and she'll be on the next NMB Meccha Baito.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I look at the gravure thing as, like, hey whatever gets her noticed and given more chances.

Hopefully they let her try out more stuff to get her noticed. She's fairly popular despite the lack of push and that should motivate the management somewhat. She should be used in YNN more.

I'm not sure about Teppotai center but maybe a promoted position at 2nd or 3rd ala Yuuri last time. She's not super young as well so the time to push should be now.

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Her Genkai Toppa appearance was kind of strange. She was already tearing up just when she was saying that she was next.

I think she got better though, thankfully the comedians helped her out. Moonwalking across the obstacle course salvaged that appearance.

(NMB48) NMB48 no naisho de genkai toppa! ep05 140827.mp4_snapshot_30.00_[2014.08.27_22.10.33].jpg

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Man, Aika looks so much happier with KKS than she does with Team N.

DSC03786.JPG

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its only natural since the KKS are mostly made up of people she came in with. Everyone in Team N is her senpai so its probabbly hard for someone as shy as she is.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Aika at karaoke with Momoka on the camera. Lulz ensue.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Congrats on Senbatsu, Aika! I'm kind of surprised by her popularity despite her lack of push, but I'm really glad that she's recognized by fans and now management, too. I'm really.glad she's in Senbatsu now, I only hope it lasts!

People were talking about her doing gravure, but I haven't seen many gravure shots of her...not like I don't believe you but could you direct me to some?

I didn't really think about it, but yeah I guess she and Nagisa are future candidates for the top of NMB. I hope that comes true. I hesitate to use the word ace, because I hate it when girls are named ace left and right, but it was a little slower than that for Nagisa and way slower than that for Aika, so they did both actually get a chance to earn it and didn't just have it handed to them. Aika for future N center!

Edit: wow, what's the song she sang? I wonder how much better she could have been of she wasn't nervous, because you good see how shy she was but even so it was lovely! And was that Momoka who kept filming her thighs lol

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    a really old aika commercial!

if the video does not show watch the video here