Nishimura Aika (Aika) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Awww, that's to be expected from her. She is so sweet :)

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@WingsofAngels48
    I can't add much input since the only time I've met was for 3 seconds, but in that 3 seconds, I thought she was a good kid :p
    I was wearing a name tag that had "Ven" and "べン” katakana, so the first thing she did was read my tag and addressed me as "Ven-san"

I told her I was from Malaysia, and she responded well to that and she did seem interested cause she was like ohh! and all, then I told her she danced well (cause I didn't know what else to say in 3 seconds), and she thanked me really graciously. It was only 3 seconds, but I actually had a good impression and I definitely felt that earnestness from her on wanting to get to know you. Even if it was only for 3 seconds lol.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    if i was still young i would be entranced by the staring, but at my age i'm just like... uhh, hmm...

her hands were nice and soft though, i remember that much. lol

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Oh yeahh btw how did your HS work again? How many seconds was it per ticket? The handshake, was it with one hand or two?

Cause I've actually never been to the individual HS events like yours before. I've been told about it but I forgot so xD The 2 I've been to was the national HS event which I think works a little differently lol.

Also I totally do not remember something like the texture of someone's hands so :p

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    For my kobetsu, it was about 13 or so per ticket because it was an album.
    For the handshake, they kept telling me to have both my hands visible. I kept letting one hand sag and the security got mad at me. So then I looked kinda weird because I had one hand shaking and the other hand to make hand movements as I talk, lol.
    Except for Naru, because I guess she motioned to me for her to hold both her hands, and I just thought that was really awkward. Holding two hands is not a handshake!

I only remember Aika's hands because that's what happens when she stares into your soul. You question everything and gain extreme awareness of all your senses.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Most girls, you're expected to hold both hands lol If a girl only does a one-hand handshake, she's branded shio-taiou.

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @zeroshiki I honestly don't remember in detail at all what I did at handshakes. They probably went as regular handshakes went I guess. Except for that 30-second matome I had with Sayanee that one time where you were as @joooooooooe said not having a handshake but literally holding hands with the member the whole time of your matome. I remember that well cause it made me really nervous. Cause both her hands were holding both of mine and it was a little (maybe very) distracting. I'm like what are we kindergarden kids or something lol.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I don't really remember myself but I think its both hands with all of them since if I shake with one hand I don't know where the other is supposed to go. Akarin (and some others) actually do it where you're holding each other's hand where its not a handshake anymore.

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    As far as I know Sayanee does that for longer handshakes too. For the shorter ones, it's just probably a regular 2-handed one as you said (or at least I think it is I don't remember).

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Some people do some weird stuff like cross your hands too.

That second hand man... threw me off the entire day, haha. It's also why I liked Jo, she gave me a high five with the other hand!

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Akarin also does the thing where she meets you at the entrance and walks with you towards the exit. It was... really interesting.

=====

To make this about Aika, apparently the Team N version of Rashikunai has her as the center along with Yuuri (YES MANAGEMENT YOU ROCK) but because Aika gets Keicchi's position when Sayaka isn't around, she was err... not the center when Team N performed it yesterday. So now I want to see Sayaka in the theatre so I can get a YumeAi Rashikunai.

13. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Maybe Aika's not as quiet as we think

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

YES! I want to see this! I have dreams of her beginning TEAM N center, so this will be interesting to see. I don't really see why she can't center even if she's.subbing for Keicchi the rest of the show...

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Probably has a lot to do with the fact that Aika is a really good dancer and can memorize multiple positions fast so they felt they could just get the others to memorize only one position and move Aika around as necessary.

16. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I knew it was because she's so amazing! Haha just kidding. Which performance was it that she centered Rashikunai? On H!P there's the most recent one from yesterday, and the one before that is Yuppi's birthday and I don't think Sayanee's in either one so I'm not sure which it is.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    N has only performed Rashikunai once and she's never centered Rashikunai in it. The last one was double centered by Yuuri and Rachel. Aika will center it when Sayaka comes back and Aika doesn't have to slide over to Keicchi's position.

====

On the topic of Aika pulling double duty, even in the N tour, she performed 2 unit songs (Faint and KonoSekai) because Murashige was absent for the first show and instead of shifting things around or changing the setlist, the staff was like "Nah, Aika can do it" and had her do a crazy dance number and then with almost no time for a costume change, had her sing KonoSekai live.

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh, wait, I thought someone said she did? How do you know she'll center it when Sayanee's in the theater? Not that I don't believe you ity anything.

Rachel as in the Kenkyuusei? Ok cuz it's not like there's anyone else on Team N...*good natured eye roll*

God, she's so fantastic.

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She said it herself in her mobile mail. She says she can't wait for Sayaka to show up in the theatre so she can finally center.

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh, so she's excited to center? That's good. Ok, stupid question but where do you find the mobile mail from her?