TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I think Rotty just became my favorite Nogizaka member, this episode sealed the deal. [hehe]

This was also the first time I heard her actual name, "Mahiro". Sounds pretty special (to me anyway lol), I like it a lot.

2. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I think Nogizaka lost this week because the girls were quiet [hehe]

The comedian in drag was disturbing. Not that fact that he was a crossdressing old man in make up, but shooting snot rockets and spitting the ping pong balls on the girls' faces was disgusting.

I forgot the guy's name in the track outfit, but he was flat. He was so bad, the girls were likely to swallow the ping pong balls rather than spit them out.

Nothing really happened. Just Ijiri running around which were the only entertaining parts.

3. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Yea i do agree that erm .. painted-guy was rather harsh, no one deserves to be spit/snot-shot in the face even if its for the sake of variety, all the more so with such a scary/gross looking queer ._.

The part with ijiri being the one attempting to make the girls drop the ping-pong ball was funny tho :)

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    NOGIBINGO! episode 07 subtitle have been released, & I have uploaded it~
    [dm]x13gafn[/dm]
    Credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html

Regarding the latest episode, my thought on it was "kimochi warui".
    Of all the episodes watched so far, it is definitely the worst thus far. I never like Ijiri's gigs on the show, on this episode it was worst. The other folks were disgusting as well, & the only guy who was not disgusting was flat. Making the girl hold the ping pong ball was dangerous & not funny, & didn't allow them to showcase themselves cuz they can't spoke. Shooting stuffs around was dangerous & unfunny as well, so was the sock gig. All in all I have nothing but contempt for this particular episode unfortunately.

Judging the reactions on Twitter, Nogi-fans overwhelmingly dislike this ep too. No international fans I know of have yet to express enjoyment at this ep, & at least 6 have expressed dislike. 3 Japanese fans I followed also criticized this ep, with someone reporting that among the Japanese twitter users he know, 30 express criticisms with only 4 liking it. I don't know Terry Ito's preference, but if this episode won next week I would be really really surprised. Kind of interesting to know that the episode I enjoyed the most is followed by the episode I detest. The score is currently 4:3 for Ngzk, I expect it to be tied next week.

5. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Ijiri is funny when he's only teasing, when he actually does something is indeed really disgusting. That part when he pick the ball Yuttan dropped and put in the mouth was the worst.. :fp:

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow this episode must've been one, if not the worst variety episode of something I've ever seen.

First of all Ijiri had to stretch himself too much. I find him quite funny in his usual situations like with the café eating pocky skits. But now it was too tasteless and especially too much. He had to more or less had to hold up the entire show with the girls unable to react and the lousy "comedians".

These guys either fell flat on their face in such a way that I had to look away from embarrassment or did such uninspired, dumb and disgusting gags.

It also didn't give the girls an opportunity to show themselves in any way other than crawling 5m. with a ping-pong ball in their mouth.

Which brings me to the last and certainly most important flaw, the ping-pong balls. When I first read the reactions I thought that they just held the ping-pong balls in their mouth plainly and for a short time. This in itself already makes for a huge safety risk of suffocation. My mother nearly suffocated to death on a ping-pong ball in her youth. She also had it in her mouth when somebody scared her and it went in her throat. Luckily somebody was around to save her but she still remembers the excruciating pain and panic of the whole incident.

That's why I was pretty much outraged ( and that takes some effort, mind you) to see that they actually did their best to scare, stress and panic the girls while they were holding those ping-pong balls in their mouth. They even threw down a slippery mat to make them fall, why not ? It was like the worst thing anybody could imagine doing. :fp:

I don't know what that idiot of a producer was thinking when he made this up.

I feel very sorry for the girls. I can only hope we will get some nice episodes with some of the more tame AKBINGO concepts like:

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    The only reason that i could think of that the judge gives this week is that
    "the episode got everyone talking" or that the girls "did their best tolerating such actions"
    Else i think HKTs gonna win this week. It was rather nasty to watch, espesially that snot-shooting guy.. Even tho its the sake for variety's reactions ...

8. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I get what NogiBINGO has been doing recently, taking existing AKBINGO! segments and tweaking them a bit for more batsu variety. But the execution is kind of haphazard.

The whole time I watched this latest episode, I was thinking about how long the girls had to stay in their frozen positions so Ijiri and the other guests could get into place for the next round of advancement. This corner was much more complicated than it needed to be.

9. fczbq1

fczbq1 Kenkyuusei

In the latest episode, Ikuchan sings with Ukulele to express her resentment to the show...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyaQ1LKm3WU[/yt]

10. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I'm trying to figure out whether I liked this week's episode or really liked it. Compared to last week which was rock bottom, maybe I liked this week's episode more than I should have. Ijiri didn't single out a girl at the end of this episode though.

Hashimoto was my VIP, the intro when the lip cream that was in Ijiri's mouth was tossed back at her was funny. And ijiri for calling her out on not getting fully punished every time was classic.

11. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    which is why nogizakatte doko/koko exists and is better than nogibingo

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I'd have the same reaction if this was normal AKBINGO! though. :^^;:

I do agree that Doko fits the image of the group/girls better, altough they could use some aspects of BINGO to improve it. Like including some unknown/non-senbatsu members more often and maybe some of the gamemodes that fit the image.

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    EP 9 on DM
    [dm]x13stwt_13-08-27-n-g-b-n-g_webcam[/dm]

14. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

^ [hehe]

Aside the Ikuchan song, which was epic like everything she come up, I liked the Maiyan&Sayurin part. It's been a while since I last saw something from them together btw. For a moment I thought they gonna repeat that last phrase in the shiritori forever. So lovely.

15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Ikuchan with her ukulele is LOLtastic :D the latest nogibingo is pretty good, I think..

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    NOGIBINGO! Episode 10.

Youku:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0NzUzMTIw.html[/youku]

HKT won this week making it HKT 5 - Nogizaka 4.

17. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

I enjoyed this episode so much^^
    one of the best NOGIBINGO imo.
    Glad to see Yukkina on screen^^ plus lots of UG screen time.

18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

This episode was better than the previous dark episode, pretty funny stuff. Didn't really learn much about the girls (only that Wakatsuki is chivalrous), but they had great reactions. A lot of close calls below the belt too [hehe]

However, I've watched every AKBINGO!/1ji/0ji episode, and I'm pretty sure they never had this segment.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing something where we get to see the girls' real personalities.

UPDATED 130910: I'm not sure what the purpose of this week's episode was. Were the girls supposed to "lose" in order to get the appeal time? I thought most of the show was okay, just basically getting reactions as usual. Unfortunately still nothing memorable that I can take away from any girl. I thought the funniest part was the ending though.

19. BIG JAKE

BIG JAKE Kenkyuusei

So, this show is over in one more episode? What a shame, I thought thus far it's been quite enjoyable.

20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

WHAT??!!! OVER??!!! But NOGIBINGO! allows me to learn more members, and reminds me of the original, amazing, AKBINGO!