TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. BIG JAKE

BIG JAKE Kenkyuusei

Well for all our sakes, I hope my Japanese is even more rusty than I previously gave it credit for but somehow I got the idea they were only doing 12 episodes total? Can someone either confirm or deny that?

2. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    They recorded 12 episodes, which of 11 episodes has been aired so far. The following tuesday slot would be a 1hour special of either nogibingo or tonkotsu mahou shojou, depending who is the overall winner by the decision of the judges

Heres how they judge it from what was said in the latest ep 11

As we know, theres a weekly judge that evaluates each episode and decides the winner, whose show would be aired earlier the following week. (This is for evaluation of ep 1-10 giving a total of 10 points, which HKT is leading right now)

After all 11 episodes has been aired, the 10 previous judges would re-evaluate and vote again for the group they feel the show is better (10points total)

And the last judge which judges episode 11, counts for 1point.

Gives a total of 21points

Do correct me if im wrong, i cant read japanese that well >w<

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^From what I know, your understanding is correct. Additionally, text preview for the next episode is available now. Basically the girls will be wandering the street in their casual wear to see how much people can recognize them.

Frankly speaking I think Nogibingo is almost certainly going to go down in defeat, so we won't be seeing this episode anytime soon or ever really if that's the case. My personal opinion have been that while the HKT show have been improving as it went, Nogibingo was the opposite. For the later episodes, I feel like sometimes I was cringing more than laughing.. Don't really understand why they don't make use of the many many interesting & tamer segments in AKBingo too, & instead have to went through the effort of making up some original ones that frankly speaking weren't very interesting.

My ranking of the episodes thus far:
    #7 Singing Contest > #2 Fail Queen Contest > #6 Shoujiki Shougi > #9 Talent Recommendations > #4 Slide Quiz > #3 Touching Unknown + Dark Room > #10 Dark Room Again > #11 Lose to get Appeal Time > #1 Cream Shoot Intro >>> #5 Dodge Ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> #8 Worst Thing Ever

@obakechan:
    If you would like to learn more about the members, I really really really recommend Nogizakatte, Doko?! It is a much better show imo, the best idol show out of all I have seen. You can actually learn the personality of the girls much better on this show too methink. ^_^

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    One correction about the rules for 12th episode. The 10 judges wont be reevaluating each show as a whole but just the 11th episode.

Seconded. If you are good enough at Japanese, or if subs are easily available (I've never looked, but I guess there would be, especially if you speak Chinese :p) you should watch it. I prefer it over both AKBingo and Hakata Hyakkaten, which is really saying something.

5. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Agree 1000%

#8 (130820) was probably one of the worst episodes of Japanese variety TV I've ever seen. That's not really an exaggeration, I would've preferred an absolutely dead boring episode of the girls sitting in a library reading books in silence rather than re-watch episode 8.

HKT girls became better at talking and improvising. Nogizaka just became all about reactions in the 2nd half of the season. There's so much more they could've taken from AKBINGO!, yet they decided to create their own corners which turned out horrendous.

If these were the same producers/directors that worked on AKBINGO, I wonder if they sabotaged NGZ :^^;:

Maybe NogiBINGO wasn't allowed to use certain corners (i.e. danso, ero-moe, etc)?

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Personally i felt that the show took off well and improved till that episode where that painted queer came n shot stuff from his mouth n nose .. after that there were a couple of good episodes and it just went down from there .. and deproved

I`ll agree that this show was more based on pulling out member's hidden characters and relying mostly on their candid reactions whereas HKT's tonkotsu is more towards a balance of reactions + promoting the members .. hope i`ll still get to see the final episode of Nogibingo though :x

Nogidoko is definitely a better show to find out more about members n their characters and i believe bananaman is doing a more consistent job, moreover recently the concepts of nogidoko has been better (or maybe more to my own preferences) :D :D

7. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I did a Nogibingo marathon yesterday and watched all the episodes up to date.

Some of them are really enjoyable and funny but there were ofcourse episodes that were painful to sit through like the one everyone mentioned with the ping pong ball [speechless] The comedians are also not my cup of tea. Ijiri and the tongue is getting old now and even disgusting. I can't help but feel that the level of humility is more extreme than akbingo.

I also tuned into HKT's show. It's not as entertaining but it's incredibly cute and does showcase the members. I can see why it has been winning over Nogibingo. Nogibingo is mindless variety fun, while HKT's show is a more safe talk show. Admittedly overall I enjoy Nogibingo more than HKT's show but I think HKT's show is a better show.

I hope they get some danso, boss burger, serious talks and dokkiri instead of the humiliating and dangerous stuff on. I feel terribly sorry for the girls.

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    At first I like nogibingo, but the later episodes were meh (except the karaoke contest). And yeah, nogidoko is 1000 times more enjoyable.

9. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I started watching the eng sub of that, but some of the episodes were missing, on the playlist i could find on dailymotion :(

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^Good day obakechan~

Unfortunately there is a significant lack of manpower when it comes to subbing Ngzk telly programs. There are only two English sub groups as far as I know, one from the group I upload for, Nogizaka no Uta. The other being jiaemi's IkomaSubs! Videos from IkomaSubs can be found in it Dailymotion account(totaling six episodes). If you understand Mandarin, then all the episodes are subbed tho, however they sometimes add their own thoughts, interpretations & slangs to it.

I just added IkomaSubs' videos to my playlist now, jiaemi I hope you are fine with it. >____<
    If you don't like it I can remove it. Its still video from your account, but my playlist has it on it. Btw, do you mind telling me why there's a "#1" behind episode 5 & "#3" behind episode 79? Thanks~

11. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks, I've been looking for episode 2!

12. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Hiya it's fine with me (*¯︶¯*) as long as it's not a reupload

The #1 #2 and so on is the number of repeated uploads sometimes dailymotion is wicked x.x and when I upload it just rejects so I need to upload it again, just for personal references haha ~(*+﹏+*)~

13. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Really enjoyed this show; made sure to make room on the DVR each week.

Didn't watch any of the HKT stuff just because I had zero interest. Nogizaka started off with a strong lead, but just went downhill in the competition.

I didn't mind the Darumasan ga koronda game as much as folks here did. I guess I'm just jaded to variety shows here.

I really wish the show would continue.

I catch NogiDoko occasionally (I watched the first few when their aired and then caught like the 100th episode or something) but it's on Sundays after midnight. I'm too busy prepping for the work week to catch it.

14. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Kinda surprised at the janken to decide whose show airs .. altho it seems intended o_O
    The janken was kinda low tensioned tho if u ask me.

The un-aired nogibingo episode would be in the DVD release of the show, no details are out yet, whether it would be bundled Nogizaka46 x HKT48 show or seperate releases tho i think it would be bundled.

Looking on the bright side .. we get to see both shows :)
    ahh my pocket >.< still waiting for the 7th single to buy(ship) the trading cards together :D

Edit: The unaired episode seems to be a form of guerrilla marketing, hope it enables more ppl to know about the girls :D

15. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ I agree the janken feel scripted, cuz I absolutely did not expect expect a comeback of any sort for Nogibingo lol. But I suppose it was never something impossible tho.

Four judges voted differently from what they did last time: Arimura Kon (有村昆), Sai Yoichi (崔洋一), FROGMAN, & KENTO MORI. Both Arimura & Sai were impressed with Maiyan's mud scene it seems lol. Sai in particular judged against Nogibingo before cause he wanted Ngzk to pursue their own style, so I guess this is understandable. KENTO MORI also voted for Ngzk this time around, cuz he was moved by the scene where Manattan talked to her mother. FROGMAN voted HKT this time. Here's all the judges' reasoning.

A picture from the last episode on what the Ngzk guerrilla marketing would have look like. Don't think this is an AKBingo segment again lol, I know there was something similar on NMB's Naniwa Nadeshiko, & heard it was on Shukan AKB too. But anyways, it sounds like a better segment than a good bunch of the Nogibingo ones, so I'm glad that I will be able to see it.

Still, if its up to be I would have like to see NogiDoko, Ngzk stage perfs, & Nogi-concerts get DVD release first.. especially the stage perfs & NogiDoko. I know for sure they have footage on the Stages since they got the Digest on Garuru, & they probably do have extra footage of NogiDoko too based on what I heard. orz

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ There's a full preview of Nogizaka's hour SP in the HO tracker. Sucks that this won't air and we have to wait for the DVD. Yeah the janken looked rigged. I'd expect the girls to be way more excited/heartbroken about the result.

17. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    the final ep of nogibingo seems harsh on the girls but it would be a good way to strengthen their will & spirit as idols i feel, although embarassing :lol: :lol:

From the preview, Takayama's "forfeit" for people not discovering/identifying her was awesome .. sucha big panel @_@
    Ikuta's also made me lol-ed
    Ikoma's forfeit made her look like a fan-look-alike instead :D :D

if that happens to me im so gonna find a hole to dig & hide in :x

18. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  19. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

I will definitely buy those DVD(s)^^
    The final episode of NOGIBINGO looks very interesting.
    Especially after 10 minutes without being recognized as an Idol^^

20. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    judging from the final episodes alone from the preview of nogibingo I feel it should have been aired as it's more suited to a 1h special, but hkt earned it fair n square plus the reactions were good so I'm satisfied too :D

Hope they come out the dvd version of nogibingo and the concert DVD soon (I feel they are going to release the yoyogi version and I really Hope so) ah my pocket is going to cry as I'm waiting for the next single to buy a couple of boxes of the trading cards to save on shipping :lol: but this amount of happiness it's worth every cent!!