TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

My impressions of the latest Shin Nogistar (episode #28)
    No subs? Almost no Japanese knowledge? No problem for me...I guess.
    ----
    Senpai guest: 4-ki's Yuna Shibata

Performances/Notes
    • It's Halloween special! The members dressed up nicely...vampire Terepan is super cute. Well, technically it's 'Chinese Vampire' which I remember being very popular in late 80s/early 90s Hong Kong movies.
    • One Night Carnival - Kishidan (performed by Aya, Nao, Iroha & Aruno).
    • Yuna-senpai is gushing over Aya. Who can blame her? Once again, I stand by my wild guess/theory that Aya will break so many senpai hearts next Valentine.
    • Cruel Angel's Thesis - Yoko Takahashi (performed by Sister Nagi). Nagi is her usual great self.
    • Ureshii! Tanoshii! Daisuki! - Dreams Come True (performed by Yuna-senpai & Miku)
    • Guts da ze!! - Ulfuls (performed by everyone)
    • No Sakutan & Satsuki this episode. Satchan however is listed as one of the performers next week, so...yay!
    Vampire Terepan :inlove:
    [​IMG]

Yuna senpai~
    [​IMG]

Sister Nagi...great as usual.
    [​IMG]

My Iroha <3 looking dashing.
    [​IMG]

I enjoy the dynamic between Miku & Aya.
    [​IMG]

Kikki looking fine in green Maid costume.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Screenshot_2022-11-02-10-18-21-31_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a_1_30.jpg
    Top -> Nao - Aru - Terepan - Sakutan - Sacchan - Aya
    Bottom -> Kikki - Hina - Iroha - Miku - Nagi
    Cmiiw

• Like Like x 4
  3. Isaac H

My impressions of the latest Shin Nogizaka Star Tanjou (episode #29)
    No subs? No problem for me...even if my Nihongo is as good as a 2 week-old newborn.
    ----

Guest: Chiaki-san from Pocket Biscuits

Performances & notes
    • Sadistic Mika Band - Time Machine ni Onegai (performed by Terepan with Sakutan, Kikki, NaoNao, Miku, Aruno, Nuts and Iroha)
    • Yellow Yellow Happy - Pocket Biscuits (performed by Chiaki-san with Aya and Satsuki)
    • Romance no Kamisama - Kohmi Hirose (performed by Chiaki-san and Nagi)
    • Family pics section - cute photos of the members growing up. Not all shown, maybe more will be shown in future?
    • End of show sketch - Looks like Hinadani/Nuts is not just bad with Japan geography questions, she also struggles with world geography. Britain's capital is Los Angeles, apparently.
      I know that her nickname in the show is Nuts, I still put in 'Hinadani' as that's how she refer to herself in her blog, I believe. And I kinda prefer the Hinadani name.
    Next week: Riria-senpai guest appearance, dueting with Kikki. Aya singing solo and looking majestic. Duet by Aruno & my Iroha.

I missed this smile for the last couple of episodes.
    [​IMG]

My Iroha <3 looking lovely in pink. Here pictured laughing at pic of young Satsuki.
    [​IMG]

Young Kikki up a tree. Now she's probably as tall as the tree. (just joking guys!)
    [​IMG]

Queen Nagi, past and present. Eternally radiant.
    [​IMG]

Yes, dear Nuts-chan...Los Angeles is indeed the capital of Britain. (I think that was the question)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    After the first 30 episodes of Shin-Nogizaka Star Tanjou, here are some meaningless statistics...

[oversize image]

Notes:
    1. Guest is counted as 1 no matter how many people were invited as guests
    2. Okamoto's dance part is counted as appearance

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

6. Isaac H

My quick (and very late!) impressions of Shin Nogizaka Star Tanjou! 30
    No subs? No problem for me...though it's been a tiring week of work and my country's general election taking most of my mood & energy away. But we're here to have fun!
    --
    It's the Autumn song special!

Senpai Guest: 3rd gen's Ito Riria

Performances:
    • Matsuda Seiko - Kaze tachinu performed by Aya-chan
    • Yamaguchi Momoe - Cosmos performed by Iroha & Aruno
    • Official Hige Dandism - Mixed Nuts performed by Riria & Kikki
    • Ikimonogakari - Akane Iro no Yakusoku performed by everyone (Miku's not in this episode)
    'Cosmos' is a hauntingly beautiful and somewhat melancholic song. As far as I can tell (I could be off the mark here), it's about...a mother reminiscing with her daughter for the last time before she left to get married. I saw a clip of Momoe's live performance of this song...damn, what a legend. As talented as Aruno and the 5-ki girls are, they're still early in their journey. Hopefully they will continue to blossom and be the best that they can be.

Next week: Kikki & Aya duet (lol the height difference), Nagi solo, as well as Iroha & NaoNao performing with guest Tachikawa Toshiyuki.

Aya-chan is shining so bright. Just...sparkling.
    [​IMG]

My Iroha <3 dueting with Aruno. From the Hulu video, seems that Aruno wants to duet with Iroha again sometime. I would love for that to happen too.
    [​IMG]

Kikki with Riria-senpai
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Made an FMV with english sub for Wakai Kimi e

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    anyone outside japan managed to purchase online streaming?
    It's not even available on stagecrowd international.....

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm wondering about Star Tanjou live. I saw some clips floating on twitter. I thought this is live event only, is there live streaming available?

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I just checked on stage crowd and there's a live stream for it, but I only see for the 5th and 6th. If you didn't buy it today, then you've missed it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Seen some of the clips in twitter and they sound and look so good wish I could see the whole thing

12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, if we're talking about the same event, there was a video with Aruno repeating Shina Ringo's song... She nailed it once again that rascal...!

13. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I've seen both days in live stream and yes, it is a good live. There were many technical issues (and tears) in Day 1 but overall, all of them did a good job.

I'm not that worried about the natural performers (Aruno, Iroha, Nagi). Instead, I felt anxious when I watched the others, especially Naonao. She literally stopped and cried midway her solo performance but was still able to finish it. Good thing Iroha covered for her in the next solo performance. Satsuki felt short in some of her solo lines but still made it through. Teresa and Okmt made up for their low vocal skill with their stage presence. For Miku, I really got scared because she sang Otsuka Ai's planetarium, and for God's sake that song is too high. Even if flaky, good thing she was able to pull it through. The others performed their solos without any issues.

The one that made me cringe was Nagi's onegai muscle. The vocals and the bgm didn't sync, just purely chaotic. And also during YU-KI's perf, she forced stopped the perf during the intro because the sound from her earphones and the bgm was not in sync and is too loud.

There was a 20-min(?) variety special after the nogista live ending, then proceed to the Nogi 5ki live. The heart of the 5ki live was Kikkake (solo lines ver). Then the encore.

Day 2 was a lot better though even with Oswald absent. The setlist is pretty much the same, only the solo medley and the guest performance was different.

I just hope stagecrowd live stream is still available for their Dec 18 live.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Thanks for the info. Good news that they just open the live stream for 18th Dec performance.
    I'm curious who is the secret guest, and why she/he has to be secret and the other guests are not? I guess I will have to grab the night performance ticket to find out.
    secretly hoping it's an OG grad member...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One thing I noticed at the live is that there's a new opening. They're finally going to replace puffy faced Aruno. LOLz!

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The secret guest is kinda lame...
    It's the guy who sing Onegai Muscle on the vtr, can't remember his name. But why is he more special than the rest that he has to be kept secret? was hoping it to be Nogi member who hasn't been in the show, maybe Kakki or Asuka, or one of the grads. I guess I'm asking too much.
    Set list does not change much, a few new solo and duet songs. But it's still an enjoyable live.
    Aruno, Nagi, Aya, Iroha are good as usual. Naonao truly redeems herself from the first night. Although she is not one of the strong singers, I think her voice is really nice and pretty stable. Hina is pretty good too, considering she sing and dance at the same time.
    Ioki is a bit off tonight during her duet with Iroha and she cried a little. Miku also cried during her solo.

17. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    The hype built from Surprise Guest and who it turned out to be is truly a massive letdown, I was expecting Ikuta to come over as the special guest (considering the talk with Chinen Rina), but at least the performances are entertaining and fun thoroughly.

For Mao, she was sick, she has a cold that day that's why her voice was kinda hoarse.

Personally, I was really looking forward to Aitai from Aruno & Iroha.
    I lowkey had expectations they'd perform in it full version (since Mao covered a full the other day).

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I thought the same thing as well...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Did they get another season? I see it on matome sights, but any translation of the announcement would be helpful.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1