TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yeah, we just have our personal preferences, I'm sure there are many who enjoy this season a lot. I'm just happy for the members to still have this platform. This is for them in the first place. Surely, they're having a blast during recording. When 6th gen arrives, I hope they can keep this slot for whatever show they'll have for them.

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    On the contrary, the song-only format, helped me learn much more about Japanese music, not only contemporary but for even 50 years before (contemporary to the old Europe/USA prog rock scene of the 70s that I like so much). Although I knew quite many of the songs they performed (especially those from anime, Ghibli and those of my very favourite Shina Ringo), I've learned many more Japanese songs, looked them up and now listen to them regularly. Among those I can name "Anata ni aete yokatta" a rare gem (for my tastes) that Satsuki-chan performed impeccably, as well as the Wink hit "Ai ga Tomaranai" performed so cutely by twin-towers...

For these alone I'm so happy there is the Star Tanjou programme.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wanted more variety after watching 40 episodes of Shin Star Tanjou. But with Chou Star Tanjou, it's just not it, I'd rather watch Shin. I just find skits boring, uninteresting, not funny, even watching it with subs. Now I still watch Chou just for performance sake. I like when they sing seriously and find many members improve a lot. And like @Philosophy Senpai, I found many great Japanese songs that I add into my playlist recently. I hope after 20 episodes, Chou will evolve into something more variety based. Just my take, not sure what their Japanese fans think.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Next week and the week after that (17th and 24th) we will have 'Chou Nogizaka Doko e'. Nothing from official accounts yet but here's a clip.
    From the front shot of them walking down the street, it seems like Okamoto Hina and Kawasaki Sakura are not present.
    Hopefully this is not a one-off thing so we could see episodes with all 11 of them.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ Most likely it was filmed when Sakutan had foot injury, she is already well now.
    As for Okahina, I'm still hoping she could return soon, it has been more than 6 months.

7. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Near end of the clip I heard Saraba's Morita Tetsuya and Himura voices.

8. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Doesn't sound like either to me. The でた! sounds like MC Ito.
    That visiting someone's house part which is reminiscent of the first NDE episode doesn't look like their apartments/houses neither.
    Having said that I wonder what the deal is with that scene? Why bring the girls there of all places? XD

9. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Could be too. Misheard, I guess.

bit by bit become their traditions to bring them to those places. So, Nogi 6th Gens, ganbatte, keep that in your mind before filling up your audition form LoL.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Halloween special next week and Okamoto Hina will return!! And special announcement?
    Can't wait...

• Like Like x 2
  11. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I actually hope for a Chou Doko e revival. Location shoots always are rewarding to members and the audience. A reaction like in the preview makes me think maybe they might be going somewhere outside of Kanto?

• Like Like x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nice! I hope it's live streamed like before. It would be great to see how much the girls have grown since last year.
    And wish everyone will be in tip top condition so that they can get their revenge.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

The best episode this season. Not enough actually. Wish it was a 2-part episode. I want more, maybe some extra clips on Haishinchuu. Btw, are they releasing these 'photobooks'? I definitely need it. NaoNao is so sweet. Makes me so happy again she made Senbatsu. Just watching them together. Love it. My favorite pair for sure. Only thing that can top this is collab - Kiki & Yopiko. Make it happen please :cute:

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Can someone please give me a link for October 31st episode? I thought I DVRd it but no go. It doesn’t have to be subbed but I’ll take whatever. Much appreciated!

17. NyanNyan's Pet

Someone got lost and ended up with the chibi group :lol:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Seems that episode #30 was dedicated to anime. There is Miku and Nagi singing Yoasobi - Aidoru. Good stuff, check it out.

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    It would be funny if he got teased by the members for that [hehe] just like Audrey and Hinatazaka before.