Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Confession
    2012 Love AKB & became Mayuyu's fan
    2013 Couldn't agree anymore with policy to push paruru and sashihara too much => hiatus
    2014 hiatus
    2015 hiatus
    2016 Saw a gif of hori miona wearing "The Force is too strong with this one" jacket, researched about her in Vine, and found out "Ima, hanashitai" clip, cried a lot while listening to the song, deep meaning, back from hiatus but change from 48 family to nogizaka46

• Like Like x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I confess...

I'm back to watching all 46 hours of the 4th Birthday special

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Bare with me, this will be a long one...

-The very first Nogi member that I saw and attracts me was Misa, she's dynamite sexy to me even today. Up to this day, she's on my PC wallpaper.
    -If Misa is on my PC, Bebitan is on my smartphone (well most of the wallpaper I use, at least). She's the little sister I never had.
    -For a brief period of time, I have a crush on Reika, that's why I followed each TGU episode. And I feel sad last Friday was the last episode.
    -First time I watched "Nandome no Aozora ka", one girl caught my eyes attention, I searched who she was since I don't know any of the girls name & faces that time. "Inoue Sayuri", that's her, checked her, try to know all about her. Then later I found out, she wasn't even part of it. All the while it wasn't her, that girl was Wakatsuki Yumi. Later on, I was happy to see Inoue got the chance to Center "Nandome..." on one of their performances.
    -Speaking of "Nandome no Aozora ka" (and I'll be very frank about this, since this is confession, right?), I feel very uncomfortable (I just don't want to use a more vulgar word to describe how I truly felt), when Sashihara centered for this song. I really, really felt the song and Nogi's clean image was, how to say this?....tainted? I don't hate the girl, I just don't like her. I would have been fine with it if it was Miyawaki Sakura (see below)
    -For me, opposite to other fans reaction, Rena was the perfect choice as Kenin member, mainly because she's one of those I follow at AKB. Maybe it's just me but I find Rena's overall image fits perfectly well with Nogizaka. If not her, I would choose Miyawaki Sakura, because she's young and fresh.
    -I'm not attracted to Maiyan in any way and it took a long time for me to see she's also really beautiful.
    -I still don't find Naachan beautiful but she's definitely not ugly, Ok. I give props to her for taking that Macau tower bungee jump. I'll be dead by now if it was me on her place.
    -My image of Nanamin is that of a snob lady, I don't know when it will change. But I have to admit, her Nanamin beam is cute.
    -I find Asuka-chan so adorable when she was heart broken 3x during 1st/2nd Gen Valentine episode of Nogi UC. I lost count on how many times I watched that episode.
    -Lately, I'm find myself saying "HIMETAN BEAM" with or without the hand gesture. Plus I started to have a liking for Himeka, but it all started because of her sister Suzuka of BABYMETAL
    -I dream, wish, hope for a Nogizaka UNPLUGGED performance, small auditorium, maestro, orchestra, Ikuchan on Piano, all member's wearing elegant dresses. Wow, my imagination goes wild.
    -I have tears whenever I listen to "Kimi wa Boku to Awanai Hou ga Yokatta no Kana"
    -I really love the Kojizaka46 gimmick the first time I saw it on Janken (I was still a pure blooded AKB fan back then). But when it became a reality, I don't like it at all. And now I hate NogizakaAKB even more.
    -My love for AKB are now with Nogi. It gradually dissapeared since the "Ultimate AKB" graduated, Oshima Yuko who wasn't even my Oshi. But I will always be NyanNyan's pet.

PS: This is purely my personal opinion. So please don't take it against me if you disagree. Yuko Oshima is AKB as Ikuta Erika is Nogizaka.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm still having Nogi withdrawals since the end of the 4th Birthday 46 hour marathon... why can't we have Nogi on all the time?

• Like Like x 1
  5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Recently
    - i listen Keyaki's songs more than Nogi's
    - i watch Keyaki's PVs more than Nogi's
    - Starring more at Imaizumi Yui ( my Keyaki oshi) pics than my Nogi oshi pics..

But, don't worry. Nogi is still my main fandom, and Reika is still my kami-oshi. Hahaha..

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^me too!! probably because nogizaka's newest stuffs are too balad-y and also sad since it's maimai's last single so it's hard for me to even listen to the songs
    meanwhile keyaki release a cutting edge single for idol scene

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    i'm thirsty to cool type song, so yes me too. i do listen more Keya than Nogi these day. Nogi's recent single too much ballad. I like maimai and nanase solo. but i find it's less interesting and quite boring.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    i'm fan of rivalry gimmick, and Nogi's independence. When Ikoma accept kennin announced, i'm mad. i was think that she selfish. but then when i'm calm down, from other point of view, her decision is reasonable enough. Still, i couldn't help my self to disappointed. i was felt like she stab me from behind (lol i'm too melodramatic). i keep lost my respect to her. Ikoma used to my top 3, but with her kennin, and her gori push (i think she still receive push till now, compare girl like Himetan, Marika, Miona who younger and fresher than her), she fall so hard in my oshi list. I was super love her, now she out of my top 10.

Still like her though. And wish she can gain more fan. I really want prove her self.

another cofession about Ikoma: i love her in variety and i dont think she suit with fashion modelling. I watch Anna Sui Video from Tokyo Girl Award, and feel like "no.... what happen? This is look so awkward. She was outshone by other model, and look out of place. i love fashion my self, and i find Ikoma doesnt fit with this kind of thing. Variety and cosplaying work well for her

9. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I've been following keyakizaka ever since they were toriizaka46 (since the announcement lol) and even though at first I complained about the intakes for being not as cute and not a lot have legit talent as nogizaka, but I keep following them, experiencing their growth and amazed by their debut
    now I'm completely attached to all 21 members of current pool, I don't think I would accept the new intakes easily, probably wouldn't
    I really can't see my favorite 3rd tiers being shafted for the new intakes, except maybe nagahama neru, which I see her as replacement for harada mayu and not a keyakizaka's new intake

10. daifun

daifun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    If anyone of you whos always in facebook and want to drop some confessions, refer to my signature below :)

As for my confession here in this thread, honestly I liked the old Risa. The black-haired girl whos good in doing one man janken, she looks so cute and simple. Then she changed image, I was surprised ofc. Then true personality naturally came out and it was totally different from what i am expecting. Still my oshi though.

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Confessions, right? This is for confessions? A bit shamey but...

I think Nogizaka has to work hard to remain as interesting as Keyakizaka, and I don't feel like they are.

God, I said it.
    It's not like I don't think they're amazing or whatever, but they need a great 3rd gen (and to actually promote them, as well as 2nd gens - this doesn't require senbatsu positions it's just about TV and couplings)
    They need more interesting couplings. The focus should be taken off great senbatsu and centers and put into diversifying coupling songs.
    And some ground breaking music like Keyaki is making. The last few songs have had very high quality and deserve praise but they weren't as adventurous as previous years and it's getting me down.

And they need to stream another full concert! It's been so long!!

12. MagnoliaStellata

MagnoliaStellata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    The whole Hadashi de Summer album are full of easily forgettable tracks (Except for Ikuchan solo, love that one).
    I'm not interested in Keyaki members, but they do have more solid releases. I listen to them more than Nogi these days.
    Hope i'm wrong, but it feels like this is becoming a pattern of 48/46 groups. Once they become popular, they stop releasing good material.
    All the good stuffs goes to the newest groups, in this case Keyaki.
    Still love Nogi members, so i'm not giving up on them.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Consider this one if the reason I try not to follow Keyaki. It might just sway me away from Nogi. If they don't put their act together with Nogi, then you just hit the jackpot on your comment. Few songs I heard from Keyaki wasn't to my taste actually but the last 2 single of Nogi for me at least are easily forgetable. Fun to listen to once in a while, but it doesn't really leave a mark. Harujion only have that Maimai effect.
    Hope the aces of 1st gen stay a little while longer, good amount of time to establish the next gen (which to this day should have been done already). Heck we haven't even seen enough of the 2nd gen except Miona, so I'm not too optimistic about the 3rd gen. They better bounce back strong on the next single. And I'm wishing for one particular member to lead the way. We're not done this year 2016, hope the same goes with Nogi.

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I confess my reaction when I heard Takayama will have a photobook.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, Takayama. I didn't expect that, so surprised. Please forgive me.

15. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    @kinglight25 lol considering popularity & aesthetics I do think misa reika & tsuki should be higher in the solo PB release pecking order. I always feel that kazu's one of mngmnt's fav tho, so it wasn't a huge surprise I guess.

re stagnant nogi, funnily my thought have been kinda the opposite these days lol

First off, for me HDS a very solid single overall, stronger than their last five releases in fact. The last five releases might have stronger a-side, but overall couplings haven't been so solid since 10th single for me. Case in point: iku's musical coupling is wonderful as mentioned above, chima centering Unders song was a nice surprise & I do love retro style, the sayu-marika duet is worthy of being an top-notch anime OP imo (in fact someone on twitter made a Detective Conan OP with it lol & it worked perfectly), & Hakumai Sama is real fun to listen too lol. Boku Dake no Hikari is a more standard idol song, but a rather decent one I think, & very fun if performed live lol. Only Offshore Girl was more of a disappointment for me, & for this one it wasn't exactly bad either, but I just know it could have been so much better for maiyan! So song-wise, nogi's situation isn't worrying me at all these days. Biggest regret, if any, would be that Kikkake wasn't made a single a-side with a proper mv! :c

Variety-wise I agree nogichuu have been a bit stagnant these days. If it's to compare in relation to keyaki tho, I wouldn't say they're getting out-variety-ed either. keyaks are very likable, but I feel they still haven't been able to break out of their shell these days, & it have been close to a year now since they got their flagship variety show no?

I definitely agree nogi will need to better utilize 3rd gen. If keyaks is any indication tho, I would like to think mngmnt have learned from their initial failure with 2nd gen. & really there's a decently number of 2nd gen doing well these days, so nogi's next gen do currently exist as it is as well.

Lastly, yes it is definitely time for some live-streamed concerts! /o/

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    My confession
    I'm worrying Ikuchan. With rigid schedule next year, will she stay active? She have Romijuri from late January until early March, then LesMis start from May until October . Some ppl keep talking about her possible graduation announcement on 4th birthday concert or the end of this year, and graduation center of 16th single. I still believe that she still enjoy her day in Nogi, so but somehow it's worrisome.

She still power house of young member, imo. With Ashurin's catch up, they will lead Nogi as solid combi after Maiyan-Nachaan.

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    My confession:

Kiichan is wrecking my oshi lists at a record pace that I haven't experienced ... in a while.
    She is blowing me away with everything at the moment and I am helpless.

• Like Like x 2
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    18tiip.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Ever since Nogi became my main favorite group, I love to
    trashta
    stir some sh

bait 48 fans on a particular anonymous image board.
    Also lately I've been doing it on Paul's akb48-daily anonymously.

I'm sorry.
    I do it for fun 99% most of the time.

20. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Confession: Manattan

I'm into Manattan even I'm from 48G. I like how lively she is. She brings color to the group. I want her to center soon... She might not be a center material but she gonna leave a smile to everyone's faces.

Confession: Nogizaka46

I'm worried about Nogizaka since it looks like they've lost their spirit to beat AKB.

Look, They have Keyaki now. Once the onee san team graduated, It would cause a landslide. Therefore the possibility of Keyaki to overtake them is too high.

Anyway, The single also matters. Their single right now isn't strong so they need to get a good one after this. No recycle or leftovers from other group.

Hope they gonna get a lot of great rookies in their 3rd generation audition and promotes them soon. A young ones with potential and charisma.