Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I feel sorry for her. But hopefully this will allow her to gain people's attention and rise in popularity. I'm craving for her to enter 16 senbatsu for next year's SSK also getting a Center position :worthy:

2. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

I've already made up my mind..naachan although she is young but the amount of her serious charming is really strong. Thanks a lot the akbingo Okada Nana serious episode..no wonder she is one of the akb kami handshake queen..her attitude seriously make people in varied age or gender can fall love into her..but I still wonder why was so little people come into this Naachan thread..hopefully she can make it into senbatsu next year..

3. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My assumption is there's no much to talk about Naachan. She still lacks in involvement in huge stuff, though she is involved in many stages and becomes an under for performances but that's all (for now though). I think once she enters senbatsu, she will get many exposure, job and more topic to talk about.

If I have to say something about her in regards to recent songs/MV (next gen senbatsu and Team 4), I like her position in Chotto, Nanka, Kyuuni but I was quite upset with her dance position in Kimi wo Kimi wo she's in the second row and the furthest which is position that is barely seen by the camera when zoomed in

4. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Naachan gets a tough task in Nemousu TV
    [​IMG]

5. Boukyaku

Boukyaku Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This.
    I'm not a hater, but I'd rather have any AKB girl centering that song, since they really need the promotion right now... And Naachan was a good candidate as well as many other girls.
    Oh well, I just hope that now that AKB is in this transition moment where new gens will have to completely carry the legacy of the group on their shoulders, Naachan will start to have more protagonism. I'd love to see her shining in Senbatsu! <3
    (Although I'm quite happy seeing her involved is so many things lately, we can't really complain given the current situation of many other girls...:()

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    of course, i dont expect her to be a center yet, since Haruppi, Milky and Kojimako are there. i just wished she'd get a position that is closer to the camera like in first row. im just afraid Naachan might end up like Akicha or Myao. i sound desperate and paranoid because i am. with the increasing number of girls, the amount of competition also increases (Megutan is in favor by the management, heck even Kojimako's in the 2nd row). not to mention my faith in the management keeps on decreasing.
    anyhow, im not upset she doesn't get center for Kimi wo 3x because that song doesn't really suit Naachan's image. she looks better in cooler songs, like Yasashii Place. (Kimi wo 3x chorus dance part made me cringe a little tbh with the girls pumping their chest *shivers*).
    yes, Naachan shines pretty well now and i believe she'll shine more, hopefully in next year's SSK senbatsu! <3

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    she actually look a bit insane there, I wonder what's going through her mind at that moment.

I'm guessing
    "My back itch, and this red-spotlight is blinding me, but keep smiling, SMILE!!!"

9. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    Technically okada's hs is number 3 in akb after yukirin & mayu for the last single
    But why they still left her for the big number senbatsu TT

10. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    that's why i'm pretty mad at management

11. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They should do a hs senbatsu for a single! Like NMB's must be now had an internal dance audition. Have AKB only top hs girls have their own single :/ just a thought

12. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Ya...Just pretty upset about the whole 43rd single..management at least can put her in single besides Mion...it's about time they push her..the senbatsu post 9th gen that management been pushing is mostly bad at HS...how damn long we can ignore Naachan..this girl is talented that she keep work hard and focus but her push as senbatsu never happen..despite all of that but yet she can keep gaining new fans with such exposure level..this girl is so young but damn her mindset is much more mature than I am..power vote her to become senbatsu is maybe the only solution...and make her beat all those sister group..

Sorry for the little rant but yeah..i'm still upset for Nana..she surely work hard..I keep wondering how can she give damn those nice and cute treatment to the staff also to those wide variety of fan..talking and listening to their talk although the talk is boring and give reaction to it..looking into their eyes while they talking..u can imagine it right the WIDE VARIETY OF FAN..she give all her best on her performance and never blame the people surrounding her but keep asking for forgiveness and herself although she is not the one who didn't do it..Mayu & Takamina cross finger hoping work hard will surely be rewarded.

13. Boukyaku

This pretty much sums up my thoughts about the sudden new single. :glare:
    I don't really understand how AKS pretends to succesfully move towards their "new chapter" if they keep ignoring girls who do well in HS for Senbatsu. :(
    Maybe they're kind of "saving her for later"? as they did with Renacchi?

14. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Perhaps they are but it is much much better to push Naachan and the young bloods asap

15. Boukyaku

I'm with you on that.

Btw. did you guys watch the latest Bingo?
    The chapter was about lovey-dovey members and their relationship. This particular chapter featured Mogi x Miion and Yuiri x Naachan. I had such a good time listening to their stories, omg. haha

(Mod edit: photo removed. Exceeds forum size guidelines)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There's actually a name for this, it's 目力 mejikara (me: eye chikara: power). Naachan does this all the time and has for a long time. Takamina is probably the most notable other AKB member who used to use this technique on a regular basis (for the past year or so she hasn't seemed to bother though) - since I loved the way Takamina used to perform, I was so glad that Naachan seems to be taking inspiration from Takamina's old performance style. I noticed in the Team 4 shonichi performance of Confession that all of the other girls were doing it as well - I had not noticed them ever doing it before, so I wonder if Naachan coached them into it to up the intensity of the performance. It's a technique that generally consists of implanting as much emotion and intensity into the eyes as possible, as complement to sharp and clean dance moves. In still photos it can look extremely crazy. Heck, in motion, it can look extremely crazy. It only really works in the "cool" songs (not so much the cutesy pop songs), and I personally prefer this type of performance which is yet another reason why I loooove Naachan XD

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm currently downloading it. since it's an episode where Naachan kinda shines, i might be subbing it

that is certainly Naachan's charm: her eyes. I remember in Nemousu, a fan said he got captivated because of her eyes. While another fan said it is because of her high performance skills. The management REALLY need to put her in senbatsu asap because of these. She's a magnet to many people, regardless age or gender. But NO they don't put Team 4 in the 43rd single AT ALL :rant:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Boukyaku

Oh! I just noticed you're Nura, the same one from the subs! :^^;:
    Thank you so much for subbing Naachan related episodes. I enjoy your subtitles a lot.
    If you decide to sub this chapter I'd greatly appreciate it. :blush:

I fell for Naachan exactly for the reasons you guys are naming. Her high performance skill and flourish captivated me watching Team 4 stages. I really hope management would give her some more great chances to shine. She deserves it. <3

(PS: I used flourish since that's what the translator threw at me when writing "ademán" which is the spanish word for when someone can transmit a lot through her movements and gestures. I hope it's the right word. :^^;:)

19. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Agreed, she's not the funniest, not the best dancer, good singer but not quitey enough to be completely captivating.
    She have however, very captivating performance.

Even in varieties, when her eyes go serious in competition, people can't help but feel the overflowing suppressive energy from her eyes. (Girl, relax!)

20. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol yes that's me. everytime Naachan appears, I can't help but sub the episodes. I've already subbed the first 10 minutes, but I wonder if I can finish it by tomorrow, depending on my mood but this episode really brings up my excitement.

I'm sure her skills will increase, in terms of singing. what captivates me aside from her eyes, is the effort she puts in her performance. It drives me to try my best too :chuffed: