Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe this is from her mobame? Taken from Okadananafans twitter.

partial letter.jpg

That is only the first paragraph. To see the complete letter, please go to https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/677012415842775040

Anyway, she is (and probably other members, especially Team 4 members) "sad" when they didn't call her name for the new single. But no worries, she will keep trying to enter senbatsu :)

2. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Man, how many times must she be disappointed. I'm just gonna wait for her big moment in the next senbatsu

I just read the whole letter. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't break when Naachan thought her efforts are futile. The bond between Team 4 is just amazing. Yuiri who made her pour everything out, and Kojimako who silently shared her frustration with her :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Poor Naachan. But don't worry! She will be senbatsu in the 44th single! I also hope this should motivate wotas to vote her much harder, reaching Top 16 and surpassing Mio.

4. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm crossing my fingers, but at this point I can't bring myself to hope too much

5. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I understand Naachan's pain, bcs Miion got in and Naachan is 1 gen before her
    but i think mngmnt put 15gen members bcs of 1gen members (idk why but they just did it).
    Nacchan can't expect not to include even after Mako didn't enter to senbatsu.

6. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Airdrop Nana center for 44th single? Please? lol

7. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    To be honest, I like how many fans keep on mentioning Naachan as one of the deserving next gen members who should've been in the next single. Just proves how amazing she is, not just in terms of how much she sells hs tickets but also for her singing and dance skills

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This is why I want a Nogizaka style senbatsu, hs based selections are better for the group (sell more hs tickets if the wota think their oshi can get into senbatsu) and better for the member because they think more hard work gets a result. Doesn't;t even have to be 100% hs based, but at least don't screw over your 3rd top seller lol

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Naachans calendars 2016 ♥

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk

10. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ Not sure about her picture where she wears that red lipstick, but still pretty nevertheless

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I love her wall calendar picture! I really want to order one...torn between hers or Tomu.
    Just read her mobame entry about senbatsu...it's not the first time she has expressed this frustration and drive to prove she can be on senbatsu, and I'm pretty sure she will earn that place.

Naachan has proven she is strong and reliable, and is pretty solid when it comes to presence, talent and even looks. Her personality has developed as well in a very nice way - you can tell she loves what she does.

Been a bit of a low profile follower, but she has climbed to my top 3 members, so I expect to be more often on this thread. Please treat me well!

12. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah, though some people may find her post to be quite selfish, I think it's a good post, as it becomes the voice of those who didn't make it even though they seem to be a able to reach senbatsu(eg. Kojimako, Juri).
    Yoroshiku!

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Yeah, been reading thought about calling her selfish for expressing those thoughts but I do not mind them. They are perfectly fine, I think we need right now girls who are willing to speak up her frustration and goals for the future. The group has a lot shadow to supass and by acting with their heads low won't do any good. So I support Naachan to keep giving her 200%!

14. Rurouni

It's funny when few people call that letter selfish and didn't like what they read, because while some part of it sounded selfish, it is only a normal to feel like that. If you are not frustrated by that, then you probably don't have enough drive to reach the top. I'm sure most of the members also frustrated, but it just happens that Naachan convert her feelings into words.

Anyway this is what Sae said about Naachan on ANN last night (cr. Okadananafans)
    "First, to Okada Nana.
    We've been able to be in touch during AKB49 stage, she's really a serious kid, she's always doing her best and do her job as a senior.
    I can see that she really want to protect AKB, there's nothing I want to say to you, I just want you to stay as you are now.
    I will forgive you for dyeing your hair since it's cute."

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wow. What Sae-chan said about Naachan wanting to protect AKB made me tear up because it's true. She loves AKB so much that she took up the serious character to watch over other members.

16. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Most of the people that are calling that letter selfish probably didn't read the whole thing, just the part of the letter that was posted in the other thread.

17. Rurouni

While we are discussing about 43rd single or Naachan's letter, she was sleeping... :)
    sleeping.jpg
    cr Hirata Rina 755

18. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    honestly, I miss pictures of her sleeping

19. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hmmm... AKBINGO state Okada x Murayama..

I wonder when did Megu get in the picture...

20. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Since I love Komi and Naachan <3 :) Not sure if posted before, sorry if so :)
    [​IMG]