[PB] Watanabe Mayu 1st Photobook [Mayuyu] - 2011/05/13

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by AikyiTaizne, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Criss

Criss Member

^
    I wasnt sure about the pic so I put it , if this was old (that was the case)I was sure that someone could tell us.

Thank you btw.

2. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ? that picture is so cute is it May 13 already

3. yoshie

yoshie Kenkyuusei

Same!!! I love her body, its great, and I say this as a female. She has great curves, and I really like her waist to hip ratio..she has more of a pear shape which is visible in every picture she takes, even the cover. I wonder if her top will fill out and she will become more hourglass-y :^^;: but anyways I'm super excited over this.

4. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

Ohhh I see. Thanks for clearing it up! :lol:

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Oh, I remember that photo. I think Giddy had it as his signature or something for a while :D What you said was probably the case with this photoshoot too, I would guess. i think they do anything to make the idols more comfortable. Could've sworn I read that somewhere so I'm not spouting nonsense, but I can't remember where

The cover was only revealed yesterday, I think people have a right to freak over it, especially those who just saw it today. It's only been a day. It's Mayuyu, and she's like the "little sister" of AKB48. She's growing up, but I don't think anyone expected her to have the MOST provocative cover out of all the AKB48 photobooks. The closest would be Acchan in front of a mirror but even then was a back cover.

And let me clarify my words...I don't think anyone would be bold enough to approach her and say that directly and I trust Mayuyu and her parents enough to have a good head on their shoulders. But indirectly, I think the message has been sent over and over again with every idol photobook featuring bikinis, and in this case, something that tops that. You've known me long enough on the forums that you know why I'm against this type of stuff. I don't like any message that basically devalues the personality and instead focuses completely on the body like the girl is just a piece of meat. If they were just normal singers, I don't give a crap what they do in their life but especially for idols, I feel the main attractive point is not their body, as nice as it is to look at and doesn't hurt, but more so their personality should be the most important. I've long longed for photobooks that allow the girl's personality to shine through and set them apart from all the other many, many other girls with photobooks on the market.

Eh, I don't know if what I typed is getting my point across, but basically --> idols have more than just good bodies, they each have unique personalities that should be emphasized as much as bikinis and everything. [angel]

Well, it's not like I was going to argue against that. :hehe: She always looks beautiful

6. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All I have to say is this :nb:

:cute:

:^O^:

Really good description I never had thought of that

7. Zomb0id

Zomb0id Kenkyuusei

While I generally don't understand the constant uproar about idol photobooks (I mean, haven't idols been releasing "sexy" PBs since the beginning of idols?) I especially don't get this whole "Mayuyu is the little sister of AKB48" thing. Mayuyu has proven over and over again that she's not as innocent as she looks, be it in their TV shows or in interviews. If you follow her not only through watching the stages or PVs but also through watching AKBingo for example or reading interviews in magazines you get her personality pretty well. She's just an otaku ^^
    I personally am really looking forward for this release, I preordered the PB on the day I got that cdjapan email :D
    Oh and what's with the fear of customs? I have imported several photobooks from Japan over the years and not all were of the "innocent" variety... ;) and have never got into trouble. And I have been forced to open packages with NSFW contents on several occasions by customs and the only trouble was some weird looks by the onlooking clerks lol (and some of the idols looked very young...). Anyway, I'd like to know the trouble you've all got into while dealing with customs because I can't imagine customs actually seizing an idol photobook...

8. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    MMM I hope Customs over here dont give me a problem or else :asdfgh: but I think it shouldn't

9. Edo Jidai

Edo Jidai Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu was better member in AKB48 , this photobook was enough good [aup]

10. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

buy 200 copies or you die :hehe:

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^Thanks but clearly she is joking ;)

[​IMG]

12. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Or is she? :hehe:
    Oh and great. Put that pic on a newspaper is soo gonna attract positive feedback.
    "Hey lookie this, AKB 17yr old girl IS FULL ON NAKED!! BUY ME." :fp:

Does anyone know where that pic came from? Like which show.

13. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Sukkiri!

14. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    anyway, that cover pose...
    just remind me a bit with a persocon from anime chobits :XD:

mayu is persocon :^O^:

15. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    But it says in the Mayuyu Bible if you buy over 500 then you go to Mayu Heaven :mrgreen:
    no but I'm thinking of ordering at least 84 I got my other cousins into Mayu and I never seen a buch of girls go crazy for her :hmm:

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I wonder if todd will comply with the orders of his goddess and actually buy 200 copies. [hehe]

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    What else did she say?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

The first one is "How many copies should Ten no Koe-san (Yama-chan) buy?|